All Dare Out: Poor Nico {Pt. 1}

"Alright, I'll go first," said Leo.

"I sense death in the near future," Nico whispered to Stella. The blue haired girl chuckled and nodded. Stella leaned over and also whispered to Leslie.

"How much ya wanna bet he makes Nico kiss someone?"

"Most likely, but if it's me, imma kick his arse."

Almost as if he heard them, Leo asked,"Nico truth or dare?"

"Dare," said the son of Hades with a slight smirk. 'Can't be that bad.' On the contrary. The son of Hephaestus returned a smirk more devious than his. Stel and Les looked at each other and nodded. 'Either we're gonna enjoy this...' 'Or this is gonna be really bad.' The two turned back to the game as the Latino boy spoke.

"Alright then, I dare you to kiss Percy."

Everyone's eyes widened at that statement. Nico's smirk immediately disappeared. Percy, who wasn't paying attention as usual, looked around the room wondering why it suddenly got quiet. Everyone thought different things, though most thought the same thing: uh oh. Les thought it'd be perfect for blackmail, then she remembered Annabeth telling her Nico used to like Percy, 

'There goes that idea, poor Nics.' Sam was trying not to laugh, unaware of the situation. Stel was honestly torn. She wanted to laugh a bit, but Nico had told her before they started dating of his ex-crush so she actually pitied him. Nico just sat there, frozen in shock.

"It's either that, or take off an article of clothing," said Leo with his impish smirk. Nico gulped. He didn't know what to do. He shot a nervous glance to his girlfriend.

"It's okay miele, I won't be upset either way," she said holding his hand reassuringly. Nico nodded. He got up and sighed.

Every one but Percy, who was still slightly confused, had the same thought: 'What's he gonna do?'