Undertale!

~WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS~

Percy: Genocide Run - Surprisingly, he'd probably do a Genocide playthrough. Since the game features around monsters being good, it probably made him a little weirded out. He chose not to erase the world, though, and ended up playing some Neutral runs afterwards, until he played a Pacifist run and did a True Reset. Toriel was his favorite character.

Annabeth: Neutral Run (Toriel) - She kill some of the monsters in the ruins plus Toriel, but afterwards she always used her Mercy. Afterwards, she tried Genocide, but she got stuck at Undyne and reset again. No one blames her, since Undyne's pretty tough. Alphys was her favorite character.

Piper: Neutral Run (Undyne) - She wanted to do a Pacifist run, but couldn't figure out how to beat Undyne, and got a bit too frustrated. The result was a dead fish, and a furious Piper when she found out all she had to do was keep fleeing until she got to Hotland. She cracked up laughing when Mettaton EX appeared.

Jason: Neutral Run (Mettaton) - He played Pacifist for a while, but switched to Neutral when he met Mettaton EX. Mettaton just bugged the crap out of him, and Jason wanted him gone. After his first run, he did a Pacifist run, then let Frisk live their life. Papyrus is his favorite character.

Frank: Pacifist Run (No Friends) - He played Pacifist, but didn't befriend anyone, much to Hazel's annoyance. He was annoyed into playing, but enjoyed playing it while he did. He especially liked Toriel, since she reminded him of Hazel.

Hazel: Pacifist Run (All Friends, No Truelab) - She loved the game, but kept dieing from Flowey. After she beat him, she thought she had finished the game, and reset so she could play it again. And again. And a few more times after that.

Leo: Neutral Run (Everyone except Papyrus) - He didn't really get how to play the game at first, so he killed a bunch of the random encounters, until Papyrus. After that, he stuck to killing the bosses only, and spared everyone else. He did like Grillby and Sans, though.

Nico: No Mercy Run - Nico just pretty much went mindlessly through the game, until the battle with Sans. With Sans, Nico may have shown some Kylo Ren-like qualities (AKA: Rage. Lots of it.), and nearly chucked the laptop at a wall. However, he couldn't figure out how to trigger Genocide, and instead just killed anyone he happened upon. He didn't really have a favorite character, though he did sort-of like Sans and Undyne.

Reyna: Neutral Run (Papyrus) - Yes, Reyna is a dirty brother killer. She played the game by killing any random encounters she happened upon, and gleefully turned Temmie to dust. However, she spared Toriel and all the major bosses, excluding Papyrus. Her favorite was Undyne.

Stella: Genocide Run - Stella went all-out murder on the game. Undyne gave her a little trouble, but Sans is the one who was holding her back, until she got an analog joystick hooked up. Then, he was a bit easier, and she managed to beat him. Stella did erase the world, but Les nagged her until she completed a Pacifist run and did a True Reset. Undyne and Sans were her favorite characters.

Claire: Pacifist (Friends, but No True Lab) - Claire didn't have it in her heart to kill anyone, so she used her Mercy on everyone. She was a bit confused by the game, but was always happy when her friends came around. Her favorite character was Sans.

Leslie: Pacifist Run (True Lab) - Les introduced the game to everyone, so she knows all the hidden easter eggs and tricks of the game. Pacifist was always her favorite run, and she especially liked all the dogs. She tried doing Genocide, but that ended up with her getting dunked on, and Leo having to duct tape her mouth shut to keep her from saying some nasty things out loud. Her favorite character was either Frisk or Papyrus.

Joseph: Pacifist (No Friends) - He didn't befriend anyone, but didn't kill anyone, either. He actually found a couple of the hidden things without Les pointing them out, so he got a cookie for each one he found. *You go, Joe.* His favorite character was Asgore.

Aaron: No Mercy - Aaron went all out, but didn't have the patience to trigger Genocide. After he beat it, he reset and played a few Neutral runs, but never played Pacifist or Genocide. He liked Flowey, but didn't like any other characters that much, except Sans. He was okay with Sans.

Alex: Neutral (Papyrus) - *Another Dirty Brother Killer* Alex got into the game a lot, so he edited his save file for all the money he could have, plus perfect stats. He didn't kill anyone except Papyrus, and that was because he just wanted to see what Sans did. His favorite character is Sans.

Sam: Neutral (Mettaton) - Sam was pretty peaceful, but got annoyed like Jason when Mettaton showed up. So, he killed him, and wasn't guilty about it. After his first run, he completed a Genocide run, and then a Pacifist run. Surprisingly, his favorite character is actually Muffet.

Ellie: Pacifist (True Lab) - Les told her how to get the True Lab ending, so Ellie played through it. She's too nice to do a Neutral, Genocide, or No Mercy Run, so she just likes to play Pacifist over and over to find the small stuff. Every time she meets Toriel, she gets really excited about it, considering Toriel is her favorite character.