She glared at him.

"Kids, I have to go make some copies for my next class, can I trust you to stay on target?"

"Of course you can Coachie. Fi and I won't get up to too much trouble. Will we Fi?" Marshall arched an eyebrow at her, refusing to break eye contact with her glare to look up at the dismissive Algebra teacher he addressed.

"It's not her I am worried about..." Coach Algebra replied as he closed the door behind him. Fiona broke her glare to gaze at the closing door. No, please don't leave me in the room with him!

She could hear the slow click of his heels become fainter as he disappeared down the hallway. She took a deep, slow, unsteady breath, and peeled her eyes from the door.

"So Fiona..." He began, his face hovering only inches from hers as he licked his lips, like he had yesterday against the tree. "How have you been?"

She continued to glare at him, and say nothing. Hoping that she looked more menacing than she felt. He smirked and pulled her desk closer to his, bringing their faces together. She struggled as he pressed his lips once again to hers, but this time, she wasn't pinned to a tree. She threw him across the room. He quickly recovered, and shoved his hands in his pockets, acting like nothing had happened, and strolled back over to her desk.

"Temper, temper, temper!" He jeered. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a nasty temper on you?"

"Only those who have the audacity to kiss me not once, but twice without my permission." She continued to stare him down as he walked closer to her.

He stopped a few feet short of her desk. "Oh come on, I know you liked it. You didn't seem to put up much of a fight that first time..." He shifted his weight onto his left foot, and smiled sweetly at her.

She blushed. He winked at her and stuck his tongue out. "Well, I do like them fiery. I think I will keep you."

"Keep me? You don't have the power to keep me." She spat.

Meanwhile, he had wandered over to their teacher's desk, and pulled out their confiscated electronics from the first drawer. "Oh really? Is that what you think?" He threw her phone to her, which she barely caught before it hit the ground.

"Yes. It is." She replied, dusting off her bunny case, and inspecting it for scratches and dents.

"Well, I have a little news for you, honey." He walked towards her, but she leapt from her desk, and retreated backwards. He cornered her, pressing her against the door, her only exit. His body pressed tighter than the last time, up against her. She moaned a little at his weight. "You can buy anything with money. Anything." He whispered sweetly into her ear. "Anything."

She met his gaze. "So you are going to treat me like Bernabon's family treated Marceline?" His eyes grew wide.

"If that is what it takes..." His response frightened her.

There was a sudden turning of the handle on the door. As quick as lightening they flew back to their seats. Fiona still slightly flushed. The bell rang as Coach Algebra opened the door. She flew from the room, wanting to get as faraway from Marshall as possible.

His words still burning in her ears. Does he really have that sort of power?

"Hey Fiona, are you okay?" Finn glanced at her worriedly, lowering his foil.

She snapped back from her thoughts. "Yeah dude, I am fine. I think I am just a little tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." She looked down at the foil in her hands.

"Are you sure? I mean, I just won two matches in a row... You just seem to be going through the motions today... Which is fine!" He added hesitantly.