So, here's the story...

"I am not wearing this." Marshall hissed from inside of the closet.

"But we look so cute when we match." She giggled where she sat on her bed. Now properly made because it was bugging her.

"What if the press finds out about this..." He glowered as he stepped from inside the closet and out into her full view.

Fiona laughed, a little because first of all, he did look ridiculous. He was wearing a pair of her pink flannel pants which did not even reach his ankles and a too-small t-shirt that only just scraped the top of his belly button. Second of all, she didn't think the paparazzi would be beating down her door for a minor band member.

As if on cue, someone knocked on the front door.

"Who could that be?" Fiona mused as she made her way down the hallway. Was Finn back from his Icey duties? She doubted it. They spent more time together than they did apart these days.

"I can get it!" Marshall yelled and zoomed past her down the hallway and towards the door.

"No, you can't!" She said as she grabbed on to the back of his borrowed shirt and pulled him down so he fell flat on his stomach. She jumped over him and barrelled towards the door. Her hand was around the base of the knob when she felt a hand around her foot pulling her down to the ground.

"oof" she yelped as her knee hit the hardwood floor and she rolled on to her back.

"Sorry bunny," Marshall grinned as he leaned over her and pulled open the door a crack. She looked up at him and his face paled as he took in whoever was waiting on the other side of the door for them.

"Hambo..." He breathed. His one and only confidant of the Methusela Clan as waiting outside of the door. He was pretty beaten up from what he could see that wasn't covered. Hambo's normally crisp, black suit, now crumpled and stained in darker areas with what Marshall knew could only be blood.

"Master Marshall," Hambo began and fell to his knees in the hallway. Marshall's stomach turned a bit at this. He hated it when Hambo called him by anything except just Marshall. What had they done to him? This had to be all because of him, because of his little shenanigans where he gave them the slip. "Your mother is very angry that you left without telling us where you went. I have been sent to retrieve you."

"Please Hambo, come inside," Marshall said softly and opened up the door wider. Hambo reluctantly stood up with a quiet groan from his kneeling position and limped inside the apartment.

"Who did this to you?" Marshall asked as his eyes grew dark and cloudy. "Tell me their names and I will have worse done to them than they did to you. I will make them wish that they were never born."

Hambo shook his head. "No Master Marshall, please do not retaliate against them. They could have killed me. I am lucky this is all they did to me." He gestured to his bloodied body and face.

"Once you tell me who they are, I will make sure they wish they were dead." He insisted.

Fiona led Hambo over to the plush white loveseat in the sitting room before he answered. "It was the Aranea Brothers."

"I see..." Marshall breathed before heading to Fiona's bedroom to grab his cellphone. "Fi, would you mind tending to Ham while I take a quick phone call?" He called to her as he made his way out to the balcony and closed the door behind him.

Fiona looked at Hambo and gave him a small smile. He smiled back at her as much as he could and winced at the pain the smile created. "I better go get some bandages and antiseptic." She continued as she looked toward the balcony. Hambo nodded back at her and closed his eyes, resting his head on the back of the chair as she got up and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.