I Want More

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hi everyone! Two quick notes on this chapter:

One: I am so sorry about the slowness of this update. I was struggling a little bit with the wording without it sounding repetitive as well as I am working on the update for my other fic which I have kind of abandoned until recently, but will post sometime in the near future. So thank you for your patience and support.

Please do not worry. I am not abandoining this fic!

Two: As a fellow fangirl, I know that one update can make or break a chapter. Proceed reding this chapter cautiously...

NOT EVEYTHING IS AS IT APPEARS!

I can already tell you that the next update is going to be good, so please don't abandon hope or think that you have the story already figured out.

alright, enough of me babbling. NOW COMMENCE THE GOOD STUFF!

***

Marshall was leaning against the wall, entranced with what he beheld on his phone screen. It was all too easy to sneak up behind him...

"Guess who?" A rough voice whispered in his ear, calloused hands cupping over his eyes and blocking out all the light.

Marshall clawed at the fingers that had clasped tightly around his eyes, but to no avail. He could have found out if he really wanted to, he could have pulled the arm along with the body connected to it over his head and hit the ground with a sickening thud if he had pleased, he was the future boss of one of the largest and most affluential crime syndicates in the world, that title came along with the ability to hold ones own if his body guard was not present. But he had mote important things on his mind, and a pretty sure idea of who was behind this childish game. Seeming to read his thoughts, the pair of hands pressed tighter against his face and the same t voice whined "oh you really are no fun these days..."

Marshall playfully felt at the hands, pretending to examine them thoughtfully with his long fingers. "Well..." He began. "From these baby soft hands, I assume it must be someone with a mighty small dick, or possibly no dick at all from the childlike resemblance." He took a deep whiff of the hand, inhaling the smell of stale tobacco and greasy food. "Wait... I know that smell..." He took another long whiff. "Yes, it is! The faint reminiscence of mothballs and lavender lotion... Grandma, is that you?" He teased.

The voice behind him growled in indignation and Marshall felt a bony knee make contact with his back, forcing most of the air out of his lungs in one choking breath. "Try again."

Marshall couldn't help but smile at the reaction, he knew for sure who it was, there was no doubt in his mind now. He drummed his fingers playfully against the hands pretending to think, the hands continued to squeeze tighter around his face. "Well... Since it's not my grandma... The only other person I could think of with that small of a dick would have to be... Ash I guess. I mean man, it is tiny."

The hands released their grasp of his face and Marshall turned to see a sulking Ash standing behind him. He immediately stood tall and boastful again as he realized Marshall was eyeing him. He pulled a hand through his hair, pretending to shake off Marshall's cruel words.

Ash was slightly taller than Marshall with deep green eyes. He had hair so blond it was arguably white. He was the lead guitarist in the band and dressed as a swamp monster when they played, which was ideal because he was so tall and slender. For all of his cocky, self assured ways, he was still intimidated by Marshall at times, and this was one of those times. Especially when he was in this weird of a mood.