PRIDE MONTH!

(Shiro and Lance are wearing bisexual colors, Hunk and Allura are wearing pansexual colors, Keith and Coran are wearing gay colors, and Pidge is wearing lesbian colors :3)
(Modern AU) (They all live in L.A, California!)

~Lance's POV~

  It's June 1st, the beginning of pride month. My boyfriend, friends, and I have a tradition to wear our sexuality flags on June 1st, then we go to a huge march. Honestly, I look forward to this day more than Christmas!
  I jumped out of bed and immediately texted Keith, my boyfriend.
  "Babe, it's pride month! Who's house are we meeting at? And what time?!" I texted. I the placed my phone on my bed, ran to my closet, and got out my body paint, my bisexual flag, my sleeveless bisexual crop top, blue jean short shorts, and white converse that I painted blue, purple, and pink. My phone dinged, so before I changed I went back to my bed and picked it up.
  "We're meeting at your house in an hour!" He texted back.
  "Kay! I'll see y'all in an hour. Love you!"
  "Love ya too!" He texted back.
  I put my phone back on my bed. I then began to change. I put on deodorant, then my crop top, my shorts, some white ankle socks, and my custom converse. Then, to add a little extra spice, I put my bisexual flag on like a cape. I then brushed my teeth and hair. Then, I used the body paint and made a little bisexual flag on my left cheek. Also, to add a little spice, I made it have a dripping affect.
  The doorbell then rang. Excitedly, I ran to the door and threw it open. There stood all my friends: Shiro, wearing a bisexual t-shirt with regular blue jean shorts, he also had a bisexual flag painted on his cheek; Hunk, rocking a pansexual t-shirt, his normal yellow head band, black shorts, and a pansexual flag painted on his cheek; Keith, working a gay t-shirt, black short shorts, and a gay flag on his cheek; Pidge, wearing a lesbian tank top, white short shorts, and a lesbian flag painted on her cheek, Allura wearing a pansexual shirt that shows her shoulders, blue jean short shorts, and a pansexual flag on her cheek; and, finally, Coran, wearing a gay t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and a gay flag on his cheek. Shiro was holding a folded transgender flag.
  "HELLO, MY QUEER FRIENDS!" I yelled, putting my arms in the air, "ARE Y'ALL EXCITED FOR PRIDE MONTH?!"
  "YES!" They all yelled in unison. We all laughed and they filled into my house.
  "Are we gonna take the usual picture here or at the march?" Shiro asked.
  "OoO lets take it here this year! We could leave the flag at my place and I could bring it next year!" I responded, moving a couple of things.
  "How's that gonna work, you genius?" Pidge asked, on the verge of laughing.
  "Um, excuse me, Missy, but I have this magical thing called a selfie stick!" I sassily retorted, snapping afterwards, "I'm totally gonna act like the stereotype of a gay man today!" I yelled before grabbing my selfie stick.
  "Who's gonna hold it?" Pidge asked, "We still have to hold the flag, you weirdo!"
  Again, I snapped my fingers, "Shiro can do both!"
  "I'm very offended with your stereotype," Keith randomly said. He was joking, I could tell.  We all laughed.
  Shiro unfolded the trans flag, "Hey, Coran, can you hold the other end?" He asked, handing the other end to Coran.
  "Okay! Go to your usual places!" Shiro said, taking the selfie stick from me and putting his phone in it.
  "Okay, daaaad," I jokingly said.
  "You bet I'm the dad!" Shiro yelled, making us all laugh. Shiro stood at the far left, Hunk was next to him, then me, Keith, Pidge, Allura, and Coran at the far right.
  "PRIDE MONTH!" We all yelled instead of cheese. Shiro took the picture, took his phone out, and sent it to all of us in the group chat.
  "NOW LETS GO MARCH!" I yelled, putting an arm up, and marching out the door. Everybody laughed then followed me.
  "Wait, why am I the only one wearing my flag as a cape?" I asked as we walked down the street.
  "Because all of us have ours hung on our walls. Plus, I dunno about everyone else, I don't wanna mess mine up," Pidge said.
  "Ohhh. Okay."
  As we were walking, more people wearing their own flag colors joined us. We all walked to the march together. I was holding hands with Keith; we were walking with nearly an inch separating us.
  We all made it to the march. Honestly, a pride march is like a walking party; it's amazing. My friends and I were dancing, drinking a little alcohol, and eating random food people brought, which probably isn't safe to be honest.
  We were all having a great time, but, of corse, protesters showed up. This happens every year. People held signs that read, "GAYS GO TO HELL!" "SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS WRONG" and "FAGGOTS!"
  Keith and I smiled at each other, each knowing what to do. We walked right in front of a protestor and started kissing. Yup.
  "Faggot!" They yelled, moving away from us. Keith and I laughed, joined hands, and walked back to the march.
  "You guys just love doing that, don't ya?" Hunk asked while dancing.
  "Yup!" Keith and I yelled at the same time while dancing.
  "Screw them! There's nothing wrong with us; we're amazing!" Pidge yelled, dancing with Allura in a friendly matter.
  "It's their loss!" Coran yelled before eating a rainbow slice of cake.
  "Dude, where'd you get the cake?!" Shiro asked.
  "A girl was walking around, handing slices to random people," Coran shrugged, taking another bite.
  We all laughed and continued dancing. Pride month is great!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYBODY! Also, Voltron season 6 comes out in exactly 2 weeks! I hope y'all are excited!
  Word Count: 1012