77

3rd person's pov

"No, I don't think Giotto-san will do such a thing." Ieyoshi argue. After he heard the story and history of the Shimon Famiglia

"What do you know!? You don't know anything in the first place!" Julie shouted.

"Yes, I may not know about Mafia but that doesn't mean I'm that clueless. Giotto-san won't do what you just accuse him. He fight what is right along with his guardians. He will never kill Such an innocent people." Ieyoshi ague back.

"You don't know that, you never even in the pass. Our mens in history saw that Giotto was the one who killed Cozarto our founder." Julie said.

"No Giotto won't do such thing." Ieyoshi argue.

"Thats it, This is getting annoying! Why would you defend your ancestor and your founder when he clearly did something!" Enma shouted in Frustration. He was stressed out with this information and all.

"He didn't do anything! I don't know the truth but I know Giotto-san won't do such things!" Ieyoshi said.

"Then that makes you the same as him." Enma said and went to HDWM of all the sudden, His about to attack Ieyoshi but Natsu pull Ieyoshi to avoid The attack. Ieyoshi stand up and shoo natsu away.

Ieyoshi get his pill and gloves close his eyes before he went to HDWM as well.

Hayato panic and wanted to help along with Takeshi but Tsuna stop them.

"This is the battle of the boss, no interruption." Tsuna said as he held them.

They gave Tsuna a concerned look.

"As his guardians, you guys should have faith within your sky. Right? So do you have faith in Ieyoshi?" Tsuna ask.

They look concerned but smile.

"Juudaime! Good Luck!" Hayato cheer up.

"All though in my heart, You Tsuna is my sky and my first Friend. I'm also have the faith in Ieyoshi that he can do it and make things ok again." Takeshi said calmly.

"EXTREME! This is good fight!" Ryohei said.

"Yare, Yare, it seems this is gonna broke their friendship. If only there is a way to see the past to stop this." Lambo said, "and to think class is going on its surprisingly that no one notice this fight. " lambo continue.

Everyone look at the building and yes, no one had notice the scene. They start to wonder.

Reborn jump at Tsuna's head and fon was in Tsuna's shoulder.

"This is something to do with you right?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna smirk. "Well yes, since you already Know I have strong intuition I'd already know that this is gonna happen, so I ask Chrome, Mukuro and Viper to cast an Illusion in this Entire School." Tsuna said and smile.

Reborn and Fon's eyes widen when they heard what ghe others said. Tsuna did invite who? Viper? How?

The Arcobaleno thought.

"How did you convice Viper?" Fon ask. Tsuna was about to reply when he felt another weight in his shoulder he look who is it and smile.

"I got interested in this, beside You Reborn said that this Tsuna is different. From the moment you give me information on this brunet I started to well... Got interested and maybe do some little research I'm surprised that he wanted to ask my help. " viper said as he smile.