Chapter 12

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna on the other hand went towards a min-forest to train by himself. He plan to climb a tall tree and fell down, he will see if he can summon his flames in time. Its too risky but it will be fine, but he didn’t know how wrong he is. Once he climb at the tree, when he reach the middle its suddenly rain hard. He wanted to test how fast he can summon his flames but now it rain hard. So he climb down and search for a place to cover. But he was already soak when he find the cave that can shelter him for the rain.

Tsuna sneeze. “looks like I'll catch a cold. If I were to correct I easily got cold even in my own world.” Tsuna said as he sat down and watch the rain pour down. Suddenly his phone had ring, luckily his phone is not that wet.

“Hello?” Tsuna said follow by a sneeze.

omnivore? Your sick?”

Tsuna smile at that voice.

“Hey Kyoya. Its odd you call?” Tsuna said.

I was thinking you'll come along for training.”

“I would, But I decided to check on something. But it suddenly rain.”

where are you?”

“(Sneeze) In a cave near the hill of Namimori, If I were to correct your house is near by. But with this heavy rain I don't think I'll make it.” Tsuna said.

Don't move"

“Why?”

The phone call was ended, Tsuna pout at his phone. “whats with him?” Tsuna said.

Tsuna sneeze again. The cold does went to his skin. Not that all he was already soaking wet
Tsuna sigh, Its really cold.

He look at his phone and saw another text from Haru.

Hello Tsuna-kun.” Haru texted.

“Hello Haru, How are you?” Tsuna reply.

“As ok as I ever be. Do you wanted to go somewhere?” Haru texted

“Sorry, With this rain I can't. And I'm busy a bit.” Tsuna reply.

“I know. I was going to invite you to come to my house whenever you had time.” Haru texted. .

“Sure, I'll text you when I'm free. But will your parents ok with it? I'll cause trouble.” Tsuna reply.

Its fine. They were gone for 5 months. And Your right, When I say what I wanted to them, When I voice out, They leave me alone to do what I wanted. I wanted to thank you. So Pls inform me if you had time.” Haru texted.

“Ok,Haru. Your welcome by the way. Its what friends for.” Tsuna reply.

“Omnivore.” A voice suddenly call him

He saw the entrance was Kyoya holding an umbrella.

“Kyoya? What are you doing here?” Tsuna said.

“Your soaking wet. You should go to my house for a while.” Kyoya said as he stretch his hand towards Tsuna. Tsuna smile and glady accepted it.

“Thank you.” Tsuna said.

“Hn.” Kyoya said.

Then after that Tsuna and Kyoya walk towards the Kyoya's house. Once they reach their destination, Kyoya gave a towel and some extra clothes that Tsuna can wear.

“Thank you Kyoya.” Tsuna said, Kyoya hum just in reply.

Tsuna first take a warm shower before going out and saw Kyoya was sitting near a kotasu.

“Kyoya, You had a Kotatsu?” Tsuna ask.

“Were in japan. Ofcourse I had “ Kyoya replym

Tsuna sat down near the kotatsu too, opposite side of Kyoya.

“What are you doing in that place anyway?” Kyoya ask.

“Oh, There's a big tree in that area. I attempt to climb it and then fall down to the ground.” Tsuna said, Kyoya's eyes widen.

“Are you attempting to suicide?” Kyoya ask.

Tsuna chuckle a little. “No, No, While Falling I'll summon my flames and see how fast I can summon them before I'll hit the ground. During my days, I know You saw Natsu yesterday went to Dying mode, And those flames is one way to fly.” Tsuna explain.

“What if you were to fall? You'll die you know if you can'tsummon your flames in a right time.”  Kyoya said.

“Come to think about it, I didn’t know about that.” Tsuna said looking up clueless.

“Idiot.”  Kyoya murmur.

“HEY!” Tsuna said.

Tsuna just laugh and Kyoya Smirk afterwards.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope enjoy it 😊😊😊