Chapter 21

3rd person's Pov

When Tsuna wake up in the afternoon he notice its already 2:30pm. He was tired yesterday but it was fun. He sleept too much too. He stretch and shook the sleepiness away. He went towards the bathroom. He brush his teeth, wash his face before going back to his room .

He grab a towel in his closet and ready to take a bath, But he notice his Calendar hanging on the wall. Today wss sunday, And in his Calendar it has a note 'Meeting with Marshmallow Freak'

His eyes widen. He quickly panic and went to his table to check his phone. He got tons, more like a 100 message from unknown number (But base on the text its from the Marshmallow Freak) and 50 misscalls from the certain number.

Tsuna reply at the number too. Before going to the bathroom and take a quick bath. After that he quickly got dress and went down stairs tripping in a process.

Dino, Ieyoshi, Natsu, Reborn, and Hayato was in the living room manage to look at him.

"Are you ok?" Dino ask in concern. He admit, Tsuna is not seems like what they say a demon child. More like it was the opposite.

"Ye-Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you." Tsuna said as Dino help him stand up.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who needs to be careful." Dino said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, I guest I'm more clumsier than-" Tsuna was cut off by his phone. He quickly answer the call.

"TTTSSSSUUUU-CCCHHHAAANNN~"

Tsuna held his phone away from his ears. "HEY! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Tsuna yelled in the phone.

"Mean Tsu-chan. You don't need to yelled. It hurting my poor ears."

Tsuna glare at the phone."Your the one who shouted first."

"Your the one who's late."

"Ok, Ok, I'll be there Stupid"

"I'll wait for my marshmallow pie. And also The meeting will be held at Shoichi's Old house."

Tsuna think for a sec where is that, then it hit him and remember.

"Ok, I'll be there."

"Ok, Tsu-Chan."

"Stop calling me that!"

Then the call end up. Tsuna glare at the phone.

"Going somewhere?" Dino ask.

"yeah, A marshmallow Freak like to meet me. I was hoping I can go to Kyoya's house But I guest I need to posepone that" Tsuna said as he sigh. He was hoping he can spar with Kyoya today. "Well Goodbye Dino-sama, and the rest." Tsuna said as he bow at Dino and the rest and then off

Dino smile. "Take care." Dino said.

"Hoy Stupid Horse, Don't say that to a demon child." Hayato argue.

Dino just smile and walk towards his sit before. "What are you talking about? Tsuna seems different, Not that bad." Dino said.

"I agree, Tsuna seems change." Natsu said.

Ieyoshi clench his two fist. He needs to find What really cause that event, The event that cause there trust to eachother to be broken. With determination Ieyoshi went to boss like.

"Lets go back to our discussion about this Mukuro Roduko, A Wanted Criminal." Ieyoshi said as he set his hands on the table with Mukuro's picture of it and the rest of his crew.

Dino and the rest was shock a bit with Ieyoshi's seriousness. But They proceed to discussed.

Reborn knows that Ieyoshi wanted to know the truth, Everybody does thats why Ieyoshi was training hard, even it causes his life (with extremely Reborn's training) to find out the truth. Beside there is always one truth.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Tsuna on the other hand was running towards the old house of Shoichi. He was still had a undecided mind if he did went to the right house. Beside this world wasn't his wod so therefore it will have some changes.

Then he met up with a familliar house. He stop and knock at the door. The one who open the door was a green hair small girl with two royal blue eyes.

Tsuna smile. "Hello Yuni-chan." Tsuna greeted.

"Hello Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo from the other world." Yuni said as she bow politely. Tsuna just lift Yuni's chin and touches her forehead.

"Don't be so formal. I'm not the Vongola Decimo anyway." Tsuna said with a smile which Yuni was amazed.

"As expected from the true sky." Yuni thought. "He is gentle and warm. Acceptance and kind. A true sky indeed." Y

Yuni invited Tsuna to go inside. As Tsuna step in A marshmallow freak attempt to hug him while screaming his nicknames. Well for Tsuna he avoid it and glare at the white hair guy.

"I did tell you that I don't like being called like that." Tsuna said.

"So mean Tsu-chan." Byakuran said faking crying.

Tsuna sigh, This albino is such a freak really. He just ignore the white hair guy and sat on the couch. He look at his side and saw a hiding shoichi.

"Oh yeah, Shoichi in my world is very very shy, He always got stomach ache once he met new people." Tsuna said thinking about his world.

"Well, Met Shoichi from this world. " Byakuran said as he present shoichi who is looking down and was nervous.

Tsuna stand up and held Shoichi's hands. He gently massage them so that Shoichi will calm down.

"Calm down Shoichi-san, beside there is nothing to be nervous about right? Byakuran is here, Even if he is an idiot I know he will be there if something happens along with Yuni too. So calm down." Tsuna said as calmly as ever.

Shoichi's heart stop. He stop breathing too. Why,? Because he was shock that the Tsuna from the other world was calming and warm. He didn't expect that Tsuna from the other world was this nice and kind, Well with an innocent look too. A complete opposite from Tsuna in this world. Well he didn't meet up the Tsuna from this world but from what he heard he was a demon child.

"Shoichi-san? Are you ok? Your not breathing." Tsuna said in worried. .

Shoichi snap out. "I'm fine Thank you" Shoichi reply. Tsuna smile.

"Your welcome Genius." Tsuna said, Shoichi's cheeck went red since noboday had ever call him that. He smile at Tsuna.

Soon, Tsuna bake a cake, Well in Byakuran's case he put too many marshmallow as a toppings. Tsuna warn Byakuran about eating too much sweet. Well in Byakuran case, His immune in eating an infinite marshmallows.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊