Chapter 26

3rd person's pov

Hana and Kyoko follow Haru and Joyce edz in the roof.

"Don't you two know that the roof was always not available?" Hana ask curiously.

"Why?" Haru ask.

"Its because, Its an area where a demon was hiding, Not Tsuna. The Hibari Demon. If I were to correct he always take his time in the roof during this hours." Joyce edz reply so casually.

"How do you know that?" Hana ask.

"Well, Tsuna tell us." Haru said with a smile.

As Haru open the door to the roof, They saw Tsuna and Takeshi was eating on one side and on the corner was Hibari. When Kyoya saw Joyce edz face he quickly throw a tonfa towards her. But Joyce manage to avoid.

"Woah, Your fiesty even lunch." Joyce edz said.

"What are you doing here?" Kyoya ask with a glare.

"Who knows, Maybe its where I should be. School Right?" Joyce edz said.

"Tsk," Kyoya said as he look away.

"Joyce, What trouble did you cause with Kyoya this time?" Tsuna ask.

"What trouble? I don't have any trouble. Speaking of trouble, What trouble did cause today Mr. Magnet of trouble?" Joyce edz ask Tsuna.

Tsuna who almost glare (since his glare was mostly a pout) at joyce who just gave a smirk.

"Maa~Maa~ Tsuna is still cute anyways."Takeshi said.

"Takeshi!" Tsuna scold.

And they all laugh.

Haru and Joyce invited Kyoko and Hana to sit beside them. And they started to eat their lunches.

"Joyce Edz? Where are you from?" Hana ask, Its clear that in Joyce edz name she is not a Japanese.

"From Spain, My full name is Joyce Edz Fernando. Yet, My mom was a Japanese lets say I'm half." Joyce edz explain.

"Why did you came here to japan?" Kyoko ask.

"Long story short, I ran away in Marriage." Joyce edz said.

And they keep talking girls talk. Until their discussion went to the fact they able to meet Tsuna. Like how Tsuna help Haru that morning, how Tsuna gave her advice and made her fight for her parents strictly.

As For Joyce edz she just made an accident and met Tsuna. She knows Tsuna was known as a demon child and she wanted to be with someone who is well more demon. But her guest was wrong. Tsuna was girlier than a girl which caught Tsuna's attention.

"And as to why would you say that?" Tsuna ask Joyce.

"Well for starters " Joyce edz look at Tsuna up and down " Your really look like a girl and act like one." Joyce edz said.

"Mou, Stop saying that" Tsuna argue cutely.

"See what I mean." Joyce edz said as she look at Kyoko and and hana while pointing at Tsuna.

"Yeah, Tsuna-kun do look slightly cute." Kyoko said chuckling.

Tsuna, Its like a cold wind just pass by and he had a dissapointed look on his face. "Why all of you think that way?" Tsuna murmur.

Haru chuckle. "Well, Tsuna kun can wear all the clothes I made and be my model." Haru said.

"Yeah, Yeah, You will hit millions." Joyce Edz said.

"Well, Tsuna do look cute with that White long dress Haru made." Takeshi said thinking those days where He and the rest visit Haru's house. A scene where Tsuna wear a long gown white. With matching crown flower which Joyce edz put on Tsuna's head that time.

"Hey!" Tsuna pouted and argue

"Kyo-Chan. Look they are picking on me." Tsuna said childishly as he went to Kyoya.
"Well indeed you a little Usagi." Kyoya said.

Tsuna went silent and gave disappointed look at Kyoya."Your mean Kyo-Chan. Thought your on my side." Tsuna said as he fake cry.

Then all of the suddenly laughing at Tsuna's cute action. Well except for the skylar who smirk looking at His Cute omnivore.

The Noon went well as for Kyoko and Hana. It seems Tsuna is not that Bad at all. He was fine, Maybe they should give Tsuna a second chance, Beside people do change right?

"Tsuna-kun" Kyoko called, Tsuna look at Kyoko.

"What is it Sasagawa-san?"

"Iye, Don't call me Sasagawa, Call me Just Kyoko."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"Neh.. I was wondering, If me and Hana can go eat lunch with you every lunch." Kyoko ask nervously.

"Sure, I don't mind as long as you guys don't mind." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Oh, Thank You." Kyoko bow politely.

"No need to bow Kyoko. " Tsuna said, then they heard the second bell. They look at each other and run so that they won't be late. But before they run Tsuna said something to Kyoko which make Kyoko blush.

"You know Kyoko, Your really are a beautiful girl in and out. An beautiful Angel. "Tsuna said so Casually, No flirting was involved which Kyoko fine it amusing. All boys say the samething but, Tsuna was the only person who said that to her so Casually and normally. Not some other boys who is showing off.

Kyoko think "Its seems the demon child is not that bad at all." Kyoko thought Happily.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊