Chapter 10

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

\ After that,
Tsuna keep walking and searching for the skylark. He spotted Kyoya on the dark alley beating some Yakuza.

“Woah, Kyoya. Maybe you should already stop. Don't you think its enough?” Tsuna said as he calm down Kyoya.

“Herbivore, What are you doing here?” Kyoya ask.

“Looking for you, but it seems your busy. But pls stop, this is already enough.” Tsuna said.

“Tsk, Were going to let them go?” Kyoya ask.

“We showed mercy Kyoya. Me-RCy" Tsuna said, he grab his phone and call some ambulance. When the ambulance arrive Tsuna pull Kyoya out of that Alley and walk.

“Your not scared?” Kyoya said, Tsuna humm as a respond. “Your not scared of me back in the alley.” Kyoya said. “Nope, Infact I want you to train me Kyoya thats why I was looking at You. Beside I-" Tsuna said but was interrupted by a growl of his stomach. His cheek turn into pink.

“Well as you can see My family is still hate me, I mean who wouldn’t so I skip breakfast. If I were to correct you live alone, So let me have breakfast at your house and after that we will spar. Sound goods, Don’t worry, I'll cook.” Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoya narrowed his eyes before he sigh. “Fine, But don't blame me if your gonna be bitten to death.” Kyoya said as he lead the way to his house.

“Thank you Kyoya.” Tsuna said with a smile.

Once in the place, Tsuna was amaze how the house of Kyoya from this world and from his world was the same. The structure and the style was the same, its still as simple as ever.

“Sorry to intrude.” Tsuna said as Kyoya slid the door inside. “I live alone.” Kyoya said.

“I figure it out.” Tsuna said.

“Welcome, Welcome,Welcome.”
“Home, Home,Home"

Tsuna saw a flying little fellow yellow bird towards Kyoya. Tsuna smile more. “Aw Cute.” Tsuna said as he saw the bird lay on Kyoya's finger.

“his name is Hybird “ Kyoya introduced.

“ Hi, Hybird. Name is Tsuna.” Tsuna said as he pat the bird with his finger. The bird looks pleased with Tsuna's touch.

“since Hybird look pleased. Its the first time, even Kusakabe didn’t make hybird like this.” Kyoya said.

“Really? He looks cute and the fact that he can talk was amazing.” Kyoya said as he let Hybird flew towards Tsuna's soft hair. Tsuna chuckle and walk inside the house.

SKIP!

When Tsuna finished cooking, he and Kyoya have a breakfast while looking at the garden where Kyoya said that they can spar. While at it, Tsuna ask some questions to Kyoya about Kyoya himself and how did he live within this years. Kyoya make his story as short as possible.

An hour after eating, Tsuna decided to spar with Kyoya despite his body was weak and not in a good shape. Tsuna make sure Kyoya knows that his body wasn't a good shape thats why he need training. .
First session of Sparing went well, Both boys have a potential and able to hit each other. Kyoya was amuse of the so-called omnivore since he is the only person who able to hit him. Not that hard, but Tsuna did hit him He also concluded that Tsuna was also the only person who can maintain his speed with and that amuse him more.

The second session of Sparing, Tsuna was having trouble already since his body won't do better. He cursed in his mind about it, but did take a note that if he ever need to improve this body of him he needs training so he went on.

The 3rd session only last for 30 minutes to the fact that Tsuna gave up. He is currently laying on the wooden floor of the mansion.

“Ah, I'm beat. As usual Kyo-chan your really are strong.” Tsuna said tiredly.

Kyoya who sat next to him just smirk. He was also beat up, but not totally. He admit, that this boy infront of him has a potential. He wanted to bite this omnivore to death again and so-called sparring. Kyoya got few bruises and scratch since Tsuna use hand to hand combat which he was good. Tsuna on the other hand got more injuries, some are bleeding. He guest he over did it.

“Where did you learn those moves Omnivore?” Kyoya ask.

Tsuna smile a bit. “Didn't I told you that I'm not the Tsuna who you know, and everyone know. I guest I'm a different person but still me. I'll tell you everything once I can see that I trust you about my ultimate secret that I couldn’t tell to anyone even my friends. I will once my heart will trust you 100%. But until that day comes, can you patiently wait for the answer Hibari Kyoya?” Tsuna ask with a smile.

Kyoya smirk and stand up. “Hn. Just make sure you will tell me.” Kyoya said walking away.

“Hai, Hai, Wait, Where are you going?” Tsuna said.

“Make some tea.” Kyoya said Tsuna nod and his gaze was on the sky.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope You enjoy 😊😊😊