Chapter 57

WARNING:

I'm Not Good at Fighting Scenes. So I'm sorry if its not good. But I hope you like it.

3rd Person's pov
:
Tsuna turn his Gaze again at the field down below.

"Tsk, Why you piece of TRASH!, You don't deserve to be the Decimo!" Xanxus said as he Launch hisself Forward and attack Ieyoshi and Natsu who dodge. Natsu then hit Xanxus in back and send him down.

But Xanxus kick Natsu's Feet resulting Natsu was Laying his back on the ground. Ieyoshi attack Xanxus which Xanxus had dodge and manage to Bring Ieyoshi down.

"Pathetic, You two are really a TRASH!" Xanxus said.

Ieyoshi and Natsu stand up once again and attack Xanxus. Their fight last 15 minutes before Ieyoshi and Natsu and was laying on the ground readu to give up.

"They are really becoming a Leader, But still they have many things to learn." Reborn said before he shoot a bullet at Ieyoshi who stand up with Flames on his forehead, he attack Xanxus which Ieyoshi manage to sent him to a wall.

"You know no one within us deserve to be the Boss." Ieyoshi said. Xanxus got up and uses his Guns to attack .

"What are you implying!?" Xanxus said and glare at Ieyoshi.Ieyoshi manage to stop Xanxus and sent him down.

"You don't have a Vongola blood," Ieyoshi said as he gave a punch to Xanxus sending him again to a wall, Then Xanxus got up, But Ieyoshi again attack him.

"A true leader should accept what ever his faith is." Ieyoshi said, Ieyoshi got the ring and wear it. He connect the ring to the box and it spawn a lion.

Tsuna who is watching look suddenly down at the lion.

"Sometime wrong Tsuna-nii?" Yuni ask as she notice Tsuna's gaze.

Tsuna shook his head and reply a "Nothing."

"Kufufufu~ Your not a good lier." Mukuro said.

Tsuna just smile. "Well, Its just I saw someone that I also miss." Tsuna reply, In his world the Lion who is living in the box do like him and he like him too. Natsu, A loyal Pet that Tsuna can have. Natsu wasn't just a pet, His a trustable part of Family that Tsuna treasured.

"You really Miss your family don't you?" Byakuran said.

"I do, I hope they are doing fine." Tsuna said.

"They are fine, Just carving for you." Byakuran said.

"I'm also Carving for them" Tsuna said with a sad smile.

"Cheer up, Tsuna-nii. Even though they are not here you can still start a new life in here right?" Yuni said.

"Ofcourse, But once again I had weird friends." Tsuna said as he chuckled

"Since when didn't you?" Byakuran ask.

"Yeah..." Tsuna reply.

Ieyoshi on the other hand order lion to attack Xanxus, Soon Xanxus looses the fight. Ieyoshu full unconscious and weny down.

"What do you think of the Vongola Decimo?" Byakuran ask.

"He will be a great boss." Tsuna said as he chuckle. "But I must say that he will not like Being a boss."

"Kufufufu~ Why is so? You have power to rule don't you?" Mukuro said.

"And all the problems of the famiglia is within your hands, Including paperworks" Tsuna said.

"You don't like doing Paperworks don't you?" Byakuran ask.

"The one who came here to Japan just to skip them." Tsuna said as he roll his eyes. "Speaking of them, Don't you have many at home to do those paperworks?" Tsuna ask.

Byakuran just Smile.

"Maybe~" Byakuran said

Tsuna just pinch Byakuran's cheeks and all of them chuckled.

"Tsuna-sama? what is the meaning of this rings?" Chrome ask.

"Well, Chrome. Those rings represent that your a part of Vongola's guardians. Your Ieyoshi's mist." Tsuna said.

"But... Do you think Ieyoshi-sama would hurt someone in terms of Power?" Chrome ask.

"No, Ieyoshi is not that Kind of kid. I promise you." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Kufufufu~ Then Why can't you be the boss?" Mukuro ask.

Tsuna sigh and smile. "You already know I once being a sky, I can be the sky in this world too, But....(Tsuna look up in the night sky) No one can ever replace my Elements in my own world, I love all of them for being Them, For being my family. Even they exist in this world, They won't be the same, So I much appreciate if I'll be just an Ordinary guy who will Help Ieyoshi gain his Throne." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Kufufufu~ Interesting, You have strong bond with your family. You know it can be your weakness." Mukuro said.

Tsuna chuckle. "Mukuro in my world say the same thing that My faith and strong bond within my family is my weakness. Yet I gave him a reply that My faith and my strong bond within my Family is my source of Living and strength. " Tsuna said as he gave a warm smile.

Mukuro and the rest were a little bit of shock.

"No wonder your the True sky " Byakuran said, "A sky like you is rare to be found."

Tsuna just smile at them sadly. He knows he was a true sky, But How Funny that turn out, When He started as A Dame-Tsuna life and Become A True Sky.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊