Chapter 11

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna look at the clouds as it pass by. “I wonder, Where is my beloved cloud? Is he doing ok? Is he still destroying the mansion along with the pineapple? Is he still his usual confident self? I wonder where is he?” Tsuna murmur he then chuckle. “I guest they are ok since Kyoya is Kyoya after all.” Tsuna.

Speaking of Pineapples. Can I set that idiot free in this world? And maybe I can prevent him from possessing Lussuria and be friends with him real quick. I bet he heard me being a demon child, But I might able to free him from the vindice. Speaking of Vindice, does Bermuda knows I'm from the another dimension?, Does Kawahira Knows? I wonder.” Tsuna thought. But his interrupted by Kyoya eho sat down beside him with some cup of tea.

“Thank you.” Tsuna said as he sip his tea and felt refresh. “Wow, this tea is relaxing. Mind telling me where did you get it?” Tsuna ask

“An Uncle of mine who is a Chinese Triad brought that here whenever he visit.” Kyoya said.

“Heh~” Tsuna said. “Fon do actually visit his nephew? I didn’t know that in my world.” Tsuna thought.

After some tea, The whole lunch was spend for sleeping as usual Kyoya's pillow was Tsuna and Tsuna on the other hand just sleep in the floor together had a peaceful afternoon until 5:30 pm comes.

SKIP!

When the sun started to set down, Tsuna decided to go home. Kyoya insited that he should walk the omnivore home which Tsuna smile more that Kyoya declare him as an omnivore.

“About the flames" Kyoya started the conversation.” When we spar earlier, some of them got out, did you notice?” Kyoya said. “Hai, I guest your improving Kyo-chan.” Tsuna said with a smile.

“Speaking of that too, While we spar, Why did your eyes turn into a cool sun-set orange one?” Kyoya ask.

“It happens, Sometimes when I got serious. But when I got too serious, Flames will also appeared in my forehead and hand, and I can be able to turn flames to my own. But considering this type of body, I don’t think is a good Idea to try that technique.” Tsuna said, then they heard explosion.

Tsuna and Kyoya run towards the scene and saw that Reborn was beating up Natsu and Ieyoshi.

“Die Idiot.” Reborn said was he pointed a gun towards Natsu. Then Natsu suddenly turn half naked and his eyes turn to sun set orange one and fire burst out in his head.

“I'll COUNGER ALL THE CHALLENGES WITH MY DYING WILL!” Natsu shouted then attack Reborn again which reborn swiftly dodge.

“Wow, that mini man is a carnivore.” Kyoya commented. “All though do you get half naked when you did that?” Kyoya pointed at Natsu.

“No, I keep my clothe on. And I can go to that mode without the help of a bullet.” Tsuna said.

“Bullets?” Kyoya ask.

Tsuna whisper, “Bullets. If you were to shoot a Dying will bullet. You will go to that mode. But, there is more powerful mode than that. Its a Hyper dying will mode. It will actually force you to your limit until you collapse. But to do that you need to first training, which that dying bullet is involved.” Tsuna explain. Kyoya just “hn” in the information he just received.

“Jah Kyoya, I'll go now. Beside they know that I'm just a Dame who knows nothing. So goodbye Kyoya it will be a trouble if they will find me here.” Tsuna said waving goodbye.

Kyoya on the other hand proceed on biting Natsu to death for damaging some property and making noise. Even Natsu was on Dying will mode, his strength was no match for Kyoya. Kyoya also concluded that Tsuna was more stronger than Natsu which make sense.

When Tsuna got home he notice that thr house was quite. Probably his mother went out, since he knows that both Natsu and Ieyoshi was on training maybe it will take a while for those two to come back and his mother will be home late later.

So Tsuna decided to cook dinner of everyone today before living it in the table with a note. When he reach upstairs and started to do some hacking before going to sleep. A knock interrupted him. He look at thr door curiously and open it to see Natsu was at it and Ieyoshi was still behind Natsu a bit.

“Did you made that dinner?” Natsu ask.

“Yes is something wrong?” Tsuna ask.

“Wo-would you like to join dinner with us?” Ieyoshu ask.

“Sorry Natsu-sama, Ieyoshi-sama. A slave shouldn’t be eating with a royal family. Beside I'm not hungry,so if you excuse me.” Tsuna said gave a little bow before closing the door. That leaves Natsu and Ieyoshi confuse.

“What was that?” Natsu ask.

“A slave and a royal Family?” Ieyoshi said looking at each other confusion.

They went down and eat breakfast together with their family, but... For some reason it doesn’t feel the same.

Next Morning.

Reborn tossed a book at Natsu when after they eat breakfast this time Nana made it. “ I want you two to read that. I'll give you a test later about it “ Reborn said. Natsu read the book but his eyes narrowed. “Vongola Dumb History.” Natsu read it loud. “REBORN! Why would give this book to us? Are you saying were idiots?” Natsu yelled feeling offended.

“Well you are.” Reborn said looking at Natsu simply.

“Natsu-nii, Just go on with it.” Ieyoshi said.

“Your brother is right, Go on with it.” Reborn said. Natsu just scoff

Reborn observe natsu was too confident, Smart but not that practical. Ieyoshi was sensible and but was too shy too. Ieyoshi was popular but has no true friends. Natsu was an athlete so he will be fine is just Natsu is too lazy and Ieyoshi was not lazy but there are some point he is.

“Ieyoshi, We need to work on your confident. Your too shy, If only we can give some of the idiots (Pointing at Natsu) to you then that will make my job easier.” Reborn said.

“Hey I'm not an idiot!” Natsu defended.

“Tsk, You are.” Reborn said jump off and went to the door. “Read the book, When I come back it should be done.” Reborn said before going down to get some drink.

He then saw Nana was washing the plates and cleaning something in the sink. Reborn narrowed, a certain someone was missing since he wake up early in the morning. ,”Maman, Where is Tsuna?” Reborn ask.

“Aw, He went out early in the morning.” Nana reply, Reborn walk towards the living room and slid the glass door open. The sky was dark, its look like it will rain hard. Not moment later, Reborn had nana make his expresso. He look at the sky and the next thing he know it was raining hard. “Maybe that demon child is alright.” Reborn said. He stop in his track, Somehow he was shocked on why did he just worried for a demon child. He shook his head and focus his thoughts at Natsu and Ieyoshi.

__________________________________

ThANKS FOR READING
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊😊