Chapter 64

3rd Person's povh

As Ieyoshi wake up early in the morning he notice that Tsuna wasn't around.

"Neh? Lambo is Tsuna gone to school early?" Ieyoshi asked Lambo who is eating his breakfast. Currently they are all in the table Eating Breakfast.

"Nope, He didn't come home last night. But he texted me that he is with Kyo-nii." Lambo reply lazily.

"His always with that Bastard! I wonder how did he manage to control that demon?" Natsu murmur.

"Well Tsuna-nii attracts weird person." Ieyoshi said.

"Well he is weird himself." Natsu said.

Ieyoshi just agree in his mind. Then he look at Reborn. "Your quite why?" Ieyoshi ask.

Reborn after sipping his coffee look at Ieyoshi. "I can be quite whenever I want so quick Complaining. By the way Your assignments are not perfect, Re-do them again. " Reborn said with a slightly glare.

Ieyoshi check his bag which is beside him and examine his assignment."Where in the world in here is wrong?"

"How will you learn if I teach you your mistake? Learn from your mistake so find it." Reborn said.

"Your confusing me but ok." Ieyoshi said and check his assignment.

"Gladly I'm not the decimo anymore." Natsu murmur.

SMACK!

"REBORN!" Natsu yellee as he was been Smack by Reborn.

"Your assignment is wrong too. Mostly, now re-do them before a bullet is gonna be in your brain." Reborn said a little bit colder.

"Ok, Fine geez." Natsu said. "Never thought I will have a Spartan from hell tuto-no torturer." Natsu murmur which Reborn heard and gave Natsu a another smack. Reborn reason that he is just feeling to Smack Natsu's head which Natsu got pissed but he can't really argue with his Spartan Tutor.

Reborn on the other hand was lost in his thoughts within this couple or days. One day Tsuna was being a demon child, next he is being weird, and next he is being strong. Tsuna, is a different person and a special one too Reborn knows that.

He was confuse as to how Tsuna knows about Byakuran and Yuni its not coincidence because Reborn knew that Tsuna and Byakuran are close within their action. Beside before Tsuna met Byakuran Tsuna already was saying that he needs to meet The Marshmallow freak which Reborn persume that it was Byakuran.

Another thing is, How dis Tsuna attract such a people like Lambo, Fuutq, I-pin, Takeshi, and Kyoya. Those people are special on their own ways, and those people are strong and involved in Mafia. Despite Kyoya and Takeshi are aren't involved soon they will since they have Flames.

In reborn perceptions, Tsuna Will be a great boss and a great leader possible to bring Vongola back to its original Place. Yet, Tsuna too is persuing and helping Ieyoshi to be the decimo means Tsuna doesn't want the position it self even he knows what he can be.

Reborn too is thinking about the pacifier. For all those years no one including the members of Arcobaleno able to find the pacifier. They don't know where the hell is that pacifier. Reborn wanted to broke the curse already to be able to go back to his own body. Yet this is not quite turning well.

Viper knows about Tsuna being weird and new thanks to reborn's information. Viper knows that Tsuna knows about the Curse because Reborn told him. With this, Viper ask Is it possible that Tsuna knows about the location of The sky Pacifier?

with that question, Reborn keep thinking that it may be a possibility. Since This Tsuna is a different Tsuna already, he is no longer the son of Iemitsu nor the demon child. This Tsuna is different, Reborn can give him a nick name of Cielo means sky since Tsuna is a symbollize the sky. Acceptance,nice and helpful. Even though Reborn don't know yet if Tsuna is a sky element.

after the breakfast.

Ieyoshi went walking to school with the other kids, He first make sure The kids went to elementary safe and sound before he went to his school itself.

As usual Many had greeted him with a smile and a 'good Morning' same thing goes to his cool brother natsu.

when he reach his classroom he saw  the friends of Tsuna but No Tsuna.

"Good Morning Guys." Ieyoshi greeted.

They all greeted back.

"Hey, Did you know where the hell that girly-brother of yours?" Joyce edz ask.

"He didn't come home last night but he said he is with Hibari-san." Ieyoshi  said.

"Sure those two are pretty close." Joyce edz said.

"We-well I notice that Tsuna-s- Well Hibari-san is just talking to Tsuna." Chrome said still shy as ever.

"Your right about that, I wonder what did Tsuna do to make Hibari talk to him ?" Hana said.

"Well Tsuna is one amazing person that is." Kyoko said then she look down "I just don't gets on why would Tsuna do that event, You know the demon child." Kyoko said.

Everyone had a sad face in their face except for Joyce who smirk." He did say that he will tell us someday who he really is. Because I believe that the person your saying the demon child is no longer exist. Everyone change you know." Joyce edz said.

They all agree in Joyce edz words.

"That weirdo, My patient is lossing. How long will we wait for the truth?" Natsu said rather irritatedly.

"Well, As long as we wait we will knkw the truth." Ieyoshi said.

"What if his lying?" Natsu suddenly ask.

"I doubt its a lie desu~ He done so much amazing things." Haru said.

"I-I too don't believe it was a lie too." Chrome said, beside Why would she believe that Tsuna's words are lie? Didn't Tsuna the one who free Mukuro? So she should believe that Tsuna was not acting.

"Well, I'm tired waiting. I wish the truth will be revealed soon." Natsu said.

"So impatient, No wonder you didn't get to be the boss." Ieyoshi said.

"Hey! atleast I'm the one who's suffering from Reborn's tutoring methods." Natsu said

"You got a point." Ieyoshi said as he chuckled.

Then the bell rang, As soon as it is the teacher came in with one student.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊