Chapter 23

3rd Person's pov

“Hey!” Tsuna said and look up. The kid stir and was looking for the noise and saw Tsuna down.
“Hey, You will catch a cold if you sleep here tonight.” Tsuna yelled.

“Yare~ Yare~ What am I suppose to do? I can't go back home since my family hate me. I don't have a place to stay.” The kid say rather lazily.

“You can come with me if you like.” Tsuna said as he gave a smile.

“Too bothersome. Beside I'm a sick person." The boy reply.

“How come your sick? What are your symptoms?” Tsuna ask.

"One I hate to do work too bothersome. Two everytime I was thinking to get down my bosy don- Ah I can't even finish my sentence" The kid said lazily.

“You know, Lazy is not a disease. Jump and I'll catch you.].” Tsuna reply.

"You sure?" The kid ask, tsuna nod. Then kid jump down lazily and just like Tsuna promise he catch the kid.

"Thanks Nii-san. My name is Lambo Bovino 8 turning 9 soon." The kid said happily but could still sense a lazily tone on it.

"Name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. Tsuna is fine, Your a Bovino? Should you be in italy? also I think you know me like, You know the little demon.” Tsuna reply, Tsuna knows the Bovino Famiglia.

Lambo went paled and jump he stay back at Tsuna a little. He knows, he heard rumors about the little demon hisself.

Tsuna sigh but smile along the way. He went forwards and pat Lambo's soft hair. He lean at Lamvo's face.” Your scared of me aren't you?” Tsuna ask calmly. Lambo who was feeling so nice at the touch nodded.

“Its fine. I won't hurt you. Beside, I am a Demon child, But it doesn’t mean I can be a good guy rigjt?” Tsuna said happily.

“Maybe you can help me, Lead me to the right path, Make me a better person, Make me nice and kind. Lambo-chan.” Tsuna said as he smile,

“Do You Lambo wanted to help a demon child like me? Do you wanted to give me a chance to change?” Tsuna ask with a concerned and a hope look.

Lambo saw that and gave a little smile. If he able to tame a little demon, If he could be friends with him. Then it may change him too. The fact that he has no friends and Family now,  Will make him lonely. But Tsuna infront of him, Was... A man who is known for a little demon yet not a demon. Infact an angel he is. His touch was so warm melting.

Lambo nod a little.

“Really? You accept me?” Tsuna exclaim hopefully.

“Yes.” Lambo reply. Tsuna happily chuckle and then hug Lambo tightly. “Thank you very much, Thank you.” Tsuna said happily. Lambo lean closer for the warm. It was a nice feeling, Oh how he was carving for this amazing warm for long long years. Even his parents didn't gave him this kinda of warm.

“Now, How about we head home? I'm sure nana-sama won't mind you staying right?” Tsuna said happily. Lambo just nod. He was shocked when a warm hands touches his. The hands was gentle and soft. He likes it. But During the walking Tsuna asked.

“Where are your parents Lambo-chan?” Tsuna ask.

"Sure, they send me here to japan and leave me here, I heard my parents that I'm so Lazy that I'm useless," The kid said as he shadow his eyes with his hair.

"I'm sorry If I ask.” Tsuna said giving a worried look.

“No its not Tsuna-nii's fault.” Lambo said then he cover his mouth. “Did I just call the demon Tsuna-nii?” Lambo thought in disbelief.

“oh, If you say so Lambo. “ Tsuna said with a smile.

As they reached the destination, Tsuna notice the sky was kinda dark, “It must be gonna rain tonight'" Tsuna thought. But he was still bother by his Intuition who wouldn’t stop ringing.

“Were here.” Tsuna said, Lambo look at the house and it looks lively enough and warm enough. Tsuna slid the door and never bother to say 'I'm home' He just walk inside inviting lambo then to the kitchen where Nana is preparing dinner.

“Oh, Nana-sama.I'll help you prepare dinner for Tonight.” Tsuna said as he got his apron.

“Oh, Thank you Tsu-kun. But Pls, Stop calling me Nana-sama. Call me Kaa-san.” Nana said with a smile. Tsuna gave a small smile. “I can't beside, I still don't think I have a right to call you Kaa-san after what my other self did.” Tsuna said as he look down. Nana tilt her head. “Other self?” Nana asked.

“Oh, Don't worry. But Also Nana-sama. I found him earlier when I was coming home.” Tsuna said as he presented Lambo. Lambo bow at Nana a little politely.
“His name is Lambo, and currently he doesn’t have any homes. So Would you mind If I keep him here for a while?” Tsuna ask.

Nana smile. “Ofcourse, The more the merrier.” Nana said happily.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊