Chapter 71

3rd person's pov

When Tsuna got home in sawada house hold he was greeted by thr kids.

"Welcome Home Tsuna-nii" They all said cheerfully.

"I'm home guys." Tsuna said with a smile.

"We miss you Tsuna-nii, where have you been?" Fuuta ask.

"I've been with someone. I end up sleeping in his place since I fainted." Tsuna said and gave a soft Smile.

They start to worried.

"Then are you ok Tsuna-nii?" Lambo ask Tsuna with worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry to make you guys worried." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Its ok Tsuna-nii beside we had a visitor today." I-pin said.

Tsuna tilt his head in curiousity and follow I-pin inside the living room.He saw that Mini-Reborn is talking to someone he knew. Someone I-pin knew.

Tsuna gave a smile.

"Master!" I-pin called, she run towards the Mini-master and sat beside him.

"I want you to meet Tsuna-nii Master. He is a nice brother to me and to everyone." I-pin introduced.

"He-Hello. Are you a friend of Reborn?" Tsuna said as he bow politely.

"He is, His name is Fon." Reborn said.

"He-hello Fon-san." Tsuna greeted politely.

"Hello to you too, Tsunayoshi." Fon said and gave a small smile.

"Call me just Tsuna Fon-san, Tsunayoshi is kinda youthful don't you think?" Tsuna said.

"But I like your name. You wouldn't mind if I call you Tsunayoshi don't you?" Fon said.

"Nope, I don't mind at all." Tsuna said with a smile. "Do you need something to drink or anything?" Tsuna offer.

"An expresso is fine," Reborn said.

Your not the one I ask. Tsuna mentally roll his eyes but then still smile at Reborn. "I know reborn, no need to tell me." Tsuna said as he smile.

"Then any would be ok." Fon said.

Tsuna nod and went to the kitchen to prepare some. He knows that Fon likes Tea and Reborn likes expresso. Who would forget? He knows those two Arcobaleno Pretty well.

As For reborn,

"Is he really the demon child?" Fon ask.

"Yes and No." Reborn answered which makes Fon got confused.

"You see, Tsuna. This Tsuna declared that he is not the so called demon child nor the brother of Ieyoshi and Natsu. He said that his an alien replace the other, and that the original Tsuna was long dead from the moment that accident happen. He also said that someday he will tell the truth." Reborn explain as he notice Fon's confusion.

"You don't really believe in aliens do you?" Fon ask.

Reborn narrowed. "I thought Colonello is the only Idiot in our group, it seems there is a 4th one." Reborn said.

"4th?" Fon ask.

"Colonello is the 1st, Viper is the 2nd, Verde is the 3rd, and You are the 4th." Reborn said.

"I Guest, But seriously Do you really believe in aliens?" Fon ask.

"No." reborn answered.

"Then Who is he?" Fon ask.