Chapter 41

3rd Person's pov

When Tsuna went upstairs. He first knock on the door of Natsu and Ieyoshi's room

After that he heard Natsu's voice signal him to come In which Tsuna come Inside.

"You all call?" Tsuna said .

"Sit down Tsuna. We need discuss about something." Reborn said, Even he is a baby you can sense whenever he is serious or not. Right now he is serious.

Tsuna sat down calmly beside Reborn, He close his eyes and then when he re-open them Tsuna was in boss mode, which Natsu and Ieyoshi find it a little bit scary.

"What would you want to Talk Reborn?" Tsuna ask.

"I see, Your on serious mode. Well did you know about Mafia?" Reborn said.

"Reborn! Don't shock him like that "Ieyoshi said.

"Yeah, What if his gonna faint when he heard about Dad's work and our future as a Decimo?" Natsu said

Reborn smirk. "What are you talking about? His already serious and wanted to straight into a point." Reborn said pointing a Tsuna.

Tsuna chuckle.

"Reborn, Would you be shock if I told I know more than just Mafia?" Tsuna said which Reborn was shock and lool at Tsuna with "What? " Face.

"Ok, Do tell." Reborn said.

"I know something that even if your student doesn't know. " Tsuna said seriously yet he was still smiling.

"Like?" Reborn said.

"Like who is Re-Na-To-Chan,and also the Ar-Co-Ba-Le-no's Cursed." Tsuna said like mocking. "Yet, I can't tell you as to why I know those things then I will need to tell the truth Behind me am I? So It will broke the taboo which I Promise Ieyoshi to tell the truth. So in this case, I would want you to be patient and make Ieyoshi stonger already so I can tell the truth. As you may know there is always One Truth. Reborn. " Tsuna said as he was serious about it.

Reborn smirk. "Seems your more interesting." Reborn said.

"I told you, I'm not the same Tsuna as before. He is long dead and won't come back ." Tsuna said then he look down. "Its a very sad story to tell, A person like him to die like that, Its sad..." Tsuna said giving a sad look.

"Well, Since I think you already know about Mafia. Let me ask you a question." Reborn said.

"Shoot it." Tsuna said.

"Are you there in Kokuyo land with Mukuro Roduko incident?" Reborn ask.

"Reborn! What kind of question is that?" Natsu interrupted.

"Ofcourse his not there. Why would he be there?" Ieyoshi said.

Tsuna smirk. "What possible hint did you pick up and lead to your question? Reborn." Tsuna ask.

"Fuuta did say your there. I doubt that a child like the Rank Prince would Lie don't you?" Reborn said.

"Didn't we told you that Might be just an Illusion?" Natsu said.

"For starters I was there. I saw everything, And as to why I was being there is because Kyoya was there. He attack Mukuro who is disturbing the peace of Namimori. Too Bad Kyoya lost at Mukuro thats why I was worried and I went there. Then We discuss a little bit before I went to hide somewhere out of nowhere and I saw everything what happen. But I may say, Both of you are weak." Tsuna explain seriously and look at Natsu and Ieyoshi.

"You two both are quite enough. Fighting for no reason at all is not enough. Tell me, Are you fighting because of the promise I'd give by telling the truth or You two are fighting to protect your friends and family? What purpose are you two fighting for?" Tsuna said seriously.

"An Hitman Tutor of mine once said, If I keep relying on the bullets that he shoot for my strength that means I'm weak. Strength is not from the bullets. Always remember that."Tsuna pause a little .

"Yet You two are quite still weak, I don't blame you since I was also weak when I was in your age. But my point is, That you two still didn't showed me the thing that I was looking for. I'll say this once better keep this in mind. A True Sky should have its elements, And elements who he can trust at the sametime The elments Trust his Sky. The Sky should be the one to bring the elements together as a family eventhough, That maybe impossible. The Sky must me Harmonize, Acceptance and most of all love and care for everybody. The sky is willing to sacrifice his own life just to keep his Family Safe and Strong. No matter what situation there is. Currently The two of you are the sky, Yet you only had Two Elemnts, Two. The sun and the Storm. Unless you show me that you two have the complete elements of your own. I Will tell you the truth about your brother and me." Tsuna said as he stand up and bow a little indicating his gonna leave.

"And as for you reborn. Be patient would You? I know that your planning to waste your time sniffing your nose on me, So instead that help your Students get there complete elements rather you getting information about me."Tsuna said as he walk on the door and slam it softly as he existed.

Reborn was leave with a what-just-happened-look He knows that Tsuna was hiding secret but he didn't expect that this is the kind of secret he was hiding, The fact that Tsuna was in his boss aura was great and What? Did he just say My Hitman Tutor? What was that all about? Certained Reborn did not remember meeting Tsuna before. How come Tsuna said those words.

He Guest he will get his answers once he will help this two idiots get their own elements. The guardian of Vongola.

Ieyoshi and Natsu was confuse all along. They know that Tsuna wasn't there brother anymore but They were amazed how Tsuna was really like a boss and Tsuna is different from normal. He was really, Like a boss.

And the most shocking thing is, Tsuna knows about The sky thingi when clearly they did everything to hide it from Tsuna, And that Tsuna knows how to be a True SkY. The Sky that they needed to be.

"One question, If Tsuna knows about the sky, Does he know about the flames too?" Natsu ask.

"Probably, Beside he also mentioned about the elements. That means he knows about the Flames." Ieyoshi said.

"I'm 100% sure he knows. Beside He did mentioned about Arcobaleno's cursed." Reborn said.

"What is that?" Natsu ask.

"And what its Renato-chan?" Ieyoshi ask

Reborn smirk. "An information that you two idiots don't need to know." Reborn said.

"Hey!" Natsu argue.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊