75

3rd person's Pov

Next thing they know, the Weapon attack them in a full speed which Giotto was send flying.

Giotto quickly got up on his knees and smirk. Good thing he is still in his HDWM.

"Thats powerful." Giotto said.

"Heck it is our idiotic boss!" G said.

"What shall we do?" Asari said.

The the weapon suddenly summon a spear and attack. Asari Block that with his sword.

"Asari and G, you guys first attack. Mission, broke the spear." Giotto give orders.

G smirk. "Thats easy."

G summon his bow and arrows and shoot the weapon with raging Storm Flames. The weapon scream and the storm flames hit him did gave him some damage. While he was distracted Asari attack, but the weapon quickly block it with his spear. The sword of Asari is suddenly was cover with blue flames which was rain flames. He attack the weapon and broke the spear into two.

"Alaude and Deamon do your thing." Giotto said.

Those two demons smirk. Deamon uses his illusion and brake the ground which revealed a lava underneath. The weapon jump up which he jump onto alaude who cuff his hands. The hand cuff suddenly got bigger and wrap it in all the body of the weapon living it restrain.

Giotto sigh think its over. But the Weapon suddenly Released a extremely powerful amount of Lighting flames. It shoot at Giotto's Direction.

Giotto then thrown a ball of fire at the Lightning flames hitting him. "Crimson Explosion Sky Flames." (Its my own version of A fire ball - a/n) The fire went through the lighting flames and went directly at the weapon.

It manage to cause a little bit of earthquake and the surroundings was filled with smoke.

Once the smoke was cleared it revelaed that the weapon was once again a Human. All though Giotto went pale when he saw the scene.

"N-Noooooo!" Giotto scream and a white soul flew from his mouth.

"Giotto whats wromg with you?" G ask and look at Giotto who is looking already dead.

"Maa~ Maa~ Looks like Giotto went over board." Asari said.

"Extra over board." Lampo said.

"What are you talking about?" G ask.

Asari pointed his finger then G follow it and was shock. "Ho-how in the world did that happen?" G said as he was looking on a large creater, very huge creater was made in the forest.

"Looks like we saw the true Power of the Omnivore." Alaude said smirking.

"Nufufufu~ too destructive." Deamon said smirking too.

A/n: I'm lazy to write so I'll just summarize it.

After that event, the past showed how the Weapon was turn into a human once again. He became the head butler of the mansion of Vongola. Giotto name him Florante since the man doesn't remember his true name.

Vongola then wasn't a wanted group anymore since Giotto manage to have an alliance with all the Famiglia in the world and solve the Corrupt and injustice City of Italy. But not totally. Vongola was known a True Famiglia and not a mafia.

Vongola's goal was to help others and to protect others. With the power that was given to them.

When the scene was back to normal, the living room all was shock to what they saw. Ieyoshi smile after that.

"That is cool, Giotto di Vongola Is cool!" Ieyoshi said with a smile.

"Woa, I never thought Vongola Started like that." Mukuro said then he look at Tsuna. "Now I know where did your soft side came from."

Tsuna smile. "But I wonder why Deamon spade has a melon head and you had a pineapple head. Could it be you have a genes of Fruit people just like Alaude-nii said?" Tsuna smirk at Mukuro.

"Kufufufu~What did you just said!?" Mukuro said as he was pointing his trident at tsuna. Tsuna just smirk,"oh~? What are you gonna do with me gave me nightmares?" Tsuna said as he rolled his eyes. " I'm use to it Mukuro." Tsuna said.

Mukuro re-draw his trident. "Tsk, What a pain." Mukuro said as he look annoyed.

"Wa-wait? Tsuna-nii saw the Vongola History?" Ieyoshi said in shock.

Tsuna smile."Oh come on. I know already about that. But some of the Event though didn't happen to me but Oh well..." Tsuna said and turn his gaze to a wall.

"Looks like we were just gone for a couple of minutes. Need to make some hot choco for The kids." Tsuna said as he walks away.

"Kufufufu~ don't forget my Cake." Mukuro said.

"I won't. I'll bring them Tomorrow." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Wait, Tsuna. How'd you know Vongola and Mafia and all the stuff?" Natsu ask.

"Told you I will tell the truth once the Event which I call the Betrayal of the truth will happen. Don't worry, I can feel its coming close." Tsuna said as he gave a smile and walk towards the counter.

Reborn smirk and Fon look at Tsuna with a smirk too. "Your right, he is interesting." Fon said.

"I know he is." Reborn said then turn his gaze towards Ieyoshi.

"Now you know the History of Vongola, would you Vongola Decimo will do what Vongola Primo do in past 400 years? Are you willing to have the sane goal as him?" Reborn ask.

With a sigh. Ieyoshi smile at Reborn. "Ofcourse, he is right. A famiglia means Family, and a Family means home, home means where your heart should belong. And I would like that if Vongola Famiglia will do the same as what is supposed to do." Ieyoshi said with a determination in his eyes.

Reborn smirk. "Isee, then you shall get stronger Ieyoshi." Reborn said.

"I know I have to." Ieyoshi said.

"Then should rest now. Its already late." Reborn said.

"Yeah,I didn't see the time." Ieyoshi said as he look at the clock.

"Tsk, lucky you became the Decimo. Proud of you little bro." Natsu said. Ieyoshi smile.

"Thank you." But Ieyoshi smile was replace with a sad one. "I hope our tsuna-nii is proud of me too." Ieyoshi said.

"He is I'm sure of it." Tsuna said while holding a Tray with some hoy choco on it.

"I'm sure your Tsuna-nii is proud at you. Very very proud and happy for You Ieyoshi." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Thank you Tsuna-nii." Ieyoshi said with a smile. Even though Infront of him wasn't the Tsuna, there brother he consider this guy as his brother.

"Hey, Iey. I wonder what Tsuna's real name is. I mean he isn't our brother right?" Natsu said curiosly.

"Who knows." Ieyoshi just shrug his shoulder.

Soon they say there good byes and Good night. Fon didn't stay the night since he has a home to go to which was his blood thirsty skylark of a nephew is involved.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊