Chapter 15

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna went down the stairs. Then he notice that the main door open and to revealed Natsu and Ieyoshi along with Reborn and a pink haired woman was with them. He smile Knowing who that woman is.

“Welcome home Natsu-sama, Ieyoshi-sama, Reborn.” Tsuna said bowing a little.

“Is he the demon Child?” The woman with pink hair ask as she pointed at Tsuna.

“He is.” Reborn simply answer.

“You!” The woman said and gave him a pizza. Tsuna look confused before take it and eat. Beside Poison that Bianchi made, He already endure that for how many years. A spartan tutor made him too. He take one and said thank you to Bianchi.

Bianchi was shock because Tsuna was ok.

Tsuna sneeze after, He guest he still have a fever. Reborn jump at Tsuna's head. “Your warm. Better rest.” Reborn said, but he admit that Tsuna' s hair was comfortable and flappy.

“I was going too, But I decided to get and make some hot-choco and I'll sleep later.” Tsuna said.

“Then Make me some expresso will you?” Reborn said.

“Sure, Does Natsu-sama and Ieyoshi-sama wanted something? And also the Beautiful woman?” Tsuna ask.

Bianchi was shocked more. “Then for least, Stop calling me Natsu-sama.” Natsu said. Tsuna shook his head. “That will be unrespectful don't you think?” Tsuna said.

“Yo-Your not our servant Tsuna-nii.” Ieyoshi suddenly voice out. Tsuna gave a weak smile.

“Don't call me that. Your Tsuna-nii is long dead, and his not coming back. I too may disappear one day. Once I'll know what my purpose here Then I might die as well.” Tsuna said plainly .

Ieyoshi and Natsu narrowed. They didn’t get what Tsuna just said. Reborn also was confuse about that. He didn’t understand Tsuna this time even Tsuna does answer not directly.

“So My Prince, Do you need something?” Tsuna said.

Natsu gave a shook so thus Ieyoshi. Tsuna nod and went to the kitchen. Reborn on the other hand didn't leave Tsuna's head and continue to observe at Tsuna's action. He was surprised that Tsuna manage to work while he was sitting comfortably at his head. Reborn saw Bianchi gave him a look of “What are you doing?” Seems Bianch didn't trust Tsuna. Reborn too don't trust Tsuna the so-called demon child, But He can see that This Tsuna was not like what they say a demon child at all

After the drink was finish, Tsuna gave the cup to Reborn up in his head and he held one in his arms. Then Tsuna went to the living room whre everyone was looking at other confusely. They were thinking about Tsuna. Tsuna set his drinknin the table before getting reborn out of his head gently and put him next to the woman with pink hair.

“You'll catch my cold if you stay in my head for too long Reborn. “ Tsuna said as he gave a gentle smile. He stand up and grab his drink before bowing simply at them before going upstairs.

“When did he became like that?” Bianchi ask.

“Since he wake up from the coma he become the usual Tsuna we once know.” Natsu said, “But itseems that he was still different. Its like his a different person.” Natsu stated.

“I agree, Tsuna-nii, Is Different.” Ieyoshi said as he look down.

Natsu comfort his brother because of the trauma that Tsuna cause. But Little did they know, Tsuna did suffer the most than Ieyoshi's simple trauma.