Chapter 56

Warning:

I'm not good at Fight Scene so I'm sorry if it wasn't that Good.

3rd Person's Pov

They all went to field.

"TRASH! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU ALL!? DON'T TELL ME YOU ALL LOST!?" Xanxus yelled.

He look at his Guardians. Bel was cover with burns and black, Squalo was soak and mess, Lussuria was cover with wounds, and Viper who was also a mess.

"Ushishishi~ They were all Stronger than us as expected." Bel said.

"Not that they also have the rings and use them. The RINGS WORK ON THEM GOD DAMN IT." Lussuria said.

"But they were stronger either way. In and out " Squalo commented seriously.

They all look at Squalo a what Face.

"Tsk, They were all useless." Levi commented."See their Lightning is a brat." Levi is pointing at Lambo who is looking at him lazily.

"Yare~ Yare~ Who do you think your calling a brat?" Lambo ask.

"Lambo are you sure your gonna do this?" Fuuta ask in concer.

"He looks scary.." I-pin commented.

"Don't worry, I'll take this guy down in one shot." Lambo said as he gave them a lazy smile. "So stand back." Lambo said.

"Too bad kid your the one who's gonna go down." Levi said and summon his manu upside down umbrellas which was form an electricity and shot it with Lambo which Lambo was electrify easily. But Lambo didn't gave up and stand back once more.

Again he was electrified.

With that Lambo smirked. "No choice I guest I needed to use that." Lambo said, as he got a bazooka from out of nowhere.

He enter the green Bazooka and the puff of orange smoke was cover the area.

"Yare~ Yare~ I guest I was needed." A Teen looking Lambo was came.

"Who is he?" Takeshi ask.

"Thats Lambo 10 years from now." Reborn said.

"WHAT!?" They all said.

"You see that Bazooka is called 10 years Bazooka means its a Bazooka that will exchange you and the 10 years later." Reborn explain

"So That Dandy looking Man Is THE LAMBO!?" Natsu yelled.

"Wow, Lambo did really Change." I-pin commented.

"Yeah, He looks cooler." Fuuta said

"I can't believe thats the cow brat." Hayato said.

"I guest Expect the unexpected." Takeshi laugh.

"EXTREME SUCH A GOOD APPEARANCE." Ryohei said.

"Kufufufu~ That bazooka he has is interesting. Where does he keep it?" Mukuro ask.

Tsuna thought for a moment. "Yeah, Where do Lambo Keep that giantic Bazooka?" Tsuna said.

"Wait? You don't know?" Byakuran ask.Tsuna shook his head.

"Nope, I been with Lambo in my world since he was 5. And until I died it didn't come to my mind where does Lambo keep his Bazooka. I never ask too." Tsuna said.

"What an Idiot." Zuruko said and roll his eyes.

"What you say?" 💢 Tsuna said.

"Well, Well The two of you Calm down." Kikyo said.

Back to the fight, Lambo sigh and look at Levi. "I can only last for 5 minutes so better hurry." Lambo said

Levi again attack by electrifying Lambo. But it seems it doesn't work on Lambo's. Levi attack 3 times using the umbrellas but it didn't work. So Levi summon a Lighting Rod and was about to attack Lambo. But Lambo wear his rings and connected to the box. Then it summon a big bull.

"Lets go." Lambo said, The bull run towards Levi and hit Him very hard. Lambo uses his lighting to travel fast at the Back of Levi. And Within those attack from the umbrellas, Lambo convert those electricity as to his own and use it to electrify Levi which was now cover in black and was still smoking and shaking from the shock.

"Yare~ Yare~ Its time." Lambo said.

"Wait, Before you go. Tell us who is the Decimo." Xanxus ask, He was aware of the Bazooka and who is Lambo now. Lambo smirk.

"The decimo is the Decimo. But He wasn't my sky. Because My sky was only his." Lambo said looking at sky and To Ieyoshi and Natsu."You know, If you save Your brother in that fire incident properly he would still alive and manage to give him a chance and hope...." Lambo pause a little and look down."But that wasn't the case, You let him die. " He look at Ieyoshi and Natsu " He wasn't really a Demon child, Not all. He was just a teen who is carving for hope in a long long time." Lambo said and gave a smile. He pat Fuuta and I-pin's head.

"So Can you tell the Mini-me that to always be at Tsuna-nii's side no matter what. Because its hard to lost someone who is already dead." Lambo said then the puff of Pink smoke appeared. Lambo the 9 years old is back

Ieyoshi look down at the ground and felt Guilt again mentioning his brother. He knows that the current brother isn't his brother anymore. Yet somehow he feel that its his fault why His Tsuna-nii die. His original Tsuna-nii.

Natsu seems to get Ieyoshi's emotion so he comfort his brother with tha.

But the match didn't end yet. Xanxus attack Ieyoshi and Natsu trying to got theM.

but Ieyoshi dodge so Thus Natsu. They keep fighting for about 20 minutes without dying will bullets and 30 minutes more with Dying will Bullets.

The last event was Ieyoshi and Natsu Manage to combine their flames together as one to hit Xanxus and burn him. But after that The two went unconscious.

The match had ended between the Varias and the Vongola representative.

"So? Tsu-chan what do you think of them?" Byakuran ask.

"They were ok. They are actually a good and skilled persons, But... In this world there is always someone who is Stronger than you. " Tsuna said.

"But Not you. No one is stronger than you." Byakuran said.

Tsuna laugh a little. "If thats true, I won't Die in my world at the first place. Being shoot by an enemy boss in the head is quite embarrassing for me to die." Tsuna said.

"Do you remember the face of the man shot you?" Byakuran ask.

Tsuna re-think. "Nope I Don't remember." Tsuna said.

"Hm~ Such a forgetfull boss." Byakuran said.

"Such a Childlish boss." Tsuna reply back.

Byakuran and Tsuna started to argue back. All of them just laugh within the scene and Mukuro who just smirk.

________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊