Chapter 29

3rd Person's pov

Nono was on his office reading some paper works about the Vongola's currently going. It seems his still disappointed. Since when did he didn't?

Ever since Ricardo take place as the boss of Vongola, the Vongols was started to become a True Mafia. A true Mafia who everyone should fear because of the power they have. Timeo sigh again, Vongola wasn't created to be this way, Giotto never created vongola to be this way but it seems this is the faith of the Famiglia. To be a scary, deadly Famiglia.

Timeo then wanted to visit what are the candidates for Decimo are doing, so he call his assistant and tell him to call Verde and Iemitsu. Which is the two people he needed to call the Sawada House hold. He knew about the demon incident, But he never believed that Tsuna was a bad guy. Even thoughbhe didn't knew Tsuna that much, Atleast he saw for at least a day How Tsuna was quite, nice and a shy kid.

Maybe there is a big reason, A very big reason why Tsuna did that to Ieyoshi, and whatever is it, Timeon has a feeling that it involves Iemitsu.

When Iemitsu and Verde came to the office Timeo immediately gave them an order.

Verde is gonna set the screen and as for Iemitsu is gonna just stay there to meet his family. When everything is settled. Timeo gave an ok sign and Verde turn on the machine to contact Reborn.

Reborn answer the call for atleast a minute pass by.

"Ciao, 9th, Verde and Baka-Mitsu." Reborn said.

"Mou, Reborn. Still calling me that name." Iemitsu said.

"Well your an idiot thats for sure." Reborn stated, Iemitsu just roll his eyes seems Reborn didn't change.

"How are you Reborn?" Timeon ask.

"Fine as always." Reborn reply.

"Hows my sons and wife? How's my beloved Nana?" Iemitsu ask.

"Nana, she is a well fine woman who love and take cares of everyone. She was still a nice and a warm welcome mother. She is doing fine so far."

Reborn reported which Iemitsu was glad to here, His smile still in his face.

"How about my Cute Twins" Iemitsu ask happily.

"They are doing fine. Natsu was still atlete as ever, confidence and well a good leader but more or less needs a little bit of upgrade. Ieyoshi on the other is showing progress. Ever since Tsuna promise him that Ieyoshi is becoming more like a leader, Improving more than Natsu. He always do what I trained him to be and always remeber all the lesson. His excerting more effort to this." Reborn reported at the T.V.

The moment Iemitsu heard the name of the demon child, his smile faded.

"What promise did that demon child say?" Iemitsu ask seriously.

"I won't tell, Seems you don't care. So do you know all of them are doing fine, any updates that you wanted to tell me?" Reborn said as plainly as ever.

"Well, as you may know. Xanxus is missing so thus the other Varia members. And I had a feeling that they were going to hunt the Decimo down." Timeo said.

"Hm, That will be a problem." Reborn said.

"Why?" Verde ask.

"Well, For starters The twins only have one storm. And that is Hayato Gokudera, There are some people who is qualified as a guardian but when I ask them to join the famiglia. They refuses." Reborn explain, then the screen was replace by a picture of Kyoya.

"Hibari, Kyoya. A Chairman of Disciplinary committee in Namimori high, No fear instead everyone fear him and was known as the demon prefect, His perfect to be the cloud candidate. Yet he refuses to a reason that his not someone's men if ever he would be a someone's men he will oy serve him and only him, Tsunayoshi." Reborn reported which everyone was shock about.

"Why is that? I thought that child was demon." Verde said as he was sitting in Iemitsu's head.

"Well, We don't know but.... Tsuna said that the old Tsuna was dead and he was replaced by an alien. If you believe in that then just belive in that" Reborn explain.

"What are you saying?" Verde said as he was confuse.

Reborn sigh."You'll never know unless you see it. And oh, I received a message that Fon will becoming along with his student in Namimori, so I guest we would see each other. And oh, Another thing is.."

Reborn then explain about Tsuna more being friends with Yamamoto Takeshi, A perfect candidate for a Rain Guardian because his a happy go lucky teen and always make everyone calm.

Lambo too was a perfect lighting guardian even though his too young, his still perfect. He was able to go release a small amount of electricity in his finger enough to make someone unconscious.

But still the same, They refuses Reborn's offer and wanted just to live simply with Tsuna. It looks like they form a special bond to each other.

"Hm, Its interesting. If I have a time I wanted to meet this New Tsunayoshi again." Timeo said.

"Well, You can come anytime." Reborn said in the screen.

The talk last some time before Timeo dismissed it. Then Iemitsu ask the Timeo.

"Are you sure you wanted to meet my demon son?"

Timeo just nod as a respond .

___________________________####__

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊