Chapter 6

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd person's pov

“Natsu, you better control your brother, I know his older but he doesn’t have a right to be the boss, beside he was just a stupid, Idiot, dumbass...” And it continue and continue until Tsuna comes back from the office. Nezus blabbering

Tsuna on the other hand was walking in the hallways ready to sleep again, his tired and wanted just to sleep. Once he reach the principal office he slid the door open. “Excuse me.” Tsuna said.

“I see, You already cause trouble. Come sit and lets discuss what trouble you went into.” The principal said.

“*YAWN* Well, For starters its Nezu who keep talking about a something that ain't related in the subject. Mostly he talk about how he was good, an elite and more about hisself. The second is, My dear principal, better if you check and made a research about your stuff in school if their deploma's and other requirements are correct. Lastly, to prove that they were a graduates,  A teacher must know how to make a thesis paper, So you should atleast make them one thesis paper regardings to their subject. Examples, Bachelor of Scondary major in English, or Math, they should pick their title based on their corresponding course.” Tsuna explain. The principal look at Tsuna with a disbelief eyes.

“How'd you know about that?” The principal ask

“Self Study. Beside, I bet that Nezu even know how to compute grades. He will just magic it anyway. Ask him personally I'm 100% sure Nezu will not know about it. “ Tsuna said.

“O-ok. Maybe your right. I'll check it out.” The principal said.

“Better. Now can I go back to class? I like our science better since it was our third subject and its the subject that 'that' teacher Nezu wasn't handling.” Tsuna said.

The principal again was looking at Tsuna with disbelief eyes. “Ye-Yeah you can go. And tell Nszu that if he try something stupid I'll will inform hibari about this.” The principal said.

“Hai, Hai,” Tsuna said agreeing.

Then he walk humming in the school halls to see Kyoya. “Oh, Hi Kyo-chan.” Tsuna greeted Kyoya who glare at him.

“What are you doing here? You should be in class.” Kyoya said coldly.

“Oh, I get in trouble because of sleeping in the class. I got caught. So I was send to the Principal office. The session already stop a while ago and he dismissed me. So I guest the right thing to do is to get back in the class neh~” Tsuna explain rather cheerfully.

“Better go back.” Kyoya said.

“Hai, Hai, Kyo-chan.” Tsuna said with a smile before walking away.

“Don't call me that herbivore.” Kyoya said as coldly as ever.

“But Kyo-chan is Kyo-chan is cute.” Tsuna chuckle. He pat Kyoya's head which Kyoya was surprise, this herbivore's hand was warm and nice feeling in his hair. “Bye Kyo-chan.” Tsuna said as he wave goodbye. Once Tsuna was gone, Kyoya put one of his hand on his hair where Tsuna pat him earlier. He wonder why did it felt nice.

Tsuna, When he reach his classroom he open the door and saw Nezu was still talking nonsense. He look around the class and literary saw Hana, The top 1 of the class as he remember was looking annoyed at Nezu.

“looks like someone came from the office.” Nezu said crossing his arm in his chest.

Tsuna sigh and slid the door close. “Relax, He said he'll check on your background. And oh, if you try something funny prepare to meet Kyo-chan instead.” Tsuna said but as he realize what he said he cover his mouth. “ I mean Hibari-san.” Tsuna said as he sat down at his chair again start to yawn.

Nezu didn't say a word and walk out of the class. Gladly that is what amazed Tsuna.

The rest of the class went fine until Lunch came.

“Hey takeshi, Let's go on the roof for-" Tsuna cut himself off when He saw Takeshi was surrounded by girls. Damn, Takeshi is such popular.Tsuna thought. He then pick up his bag and walk towards the end of class, he saw Takeshi glance at him, Tsuna gave a sign pointing his finger up indicating he will be at the roof. Takeshi seems to get it, but first he needed to find a way to get out of this girls.

Tsuna on the other hand open the roof and saw in the corner was Kyoya who looks like waiting for him. “Hi, Kyo-chan.” Tsuna said as he sat down beside Kyoya. Kyoya who just 'Hn' in respond.

“(Sigh) The sky look pretty today, don't you agree?” Tsuna said as he look at the skylark.

“Yes indeed, But I like the clouds better.” Kyoya answer which Tsuna was Happy about it. Tsuna then present a purple bento infront of Kyoya, as usual its Kyoya's favorite which Kyoya likes.

“When did you learned to cook?” Kyoya ask.

“Aw, Self learning.” Tsuna lied, Ever since he was born on his original world, he fine cooking easy. Infact that was the only natural talent he had. Another talent is consisting him being not pathetic.

They eat peacefully lunch together until the door slam open to see an mess up Takeshi.

________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy. 😊😊😊