Chapter 68

3rd Person's pov

Enma knows this is going to.happen, But how did the kid knows his the Shimon Famiglia Decimo?

He examine the kid a little bit and was surprised it was Fuuta de la Stella or known as the Ranking Prince.

"Where did that info came from Fuuta?" Ieyoshi ask.

Fuuta look at Ieyoshi then to Enma. "Actually, I ask the stars before I ended up here to who I should go and ask help because many Mafia Famiglia is chasing me and use my books in not a good way. So the list of the names are...." Fuuta said and got the small book in his pocket which turn into a giant one and place the book on the floor. He open the pages and look at the names.

1st Rank: Sawada,Tsunayoshi -A person who is nice and kind. But people don't think of him that way. He is known as the demon child and Dame-Tsuna. Lives in Namimori

2nd Rank: Sawada, Ieyoshi -shy person, yet very open. Possible Vongola Decimo and nice kind kid. Everyone loves him.Lives in Namimori

3rd Rank: Yuni Giglio Nero- A boss of Millifiore Famiglia. Nice and shy girl with a kind hearted. Lives in Italy.

4th Rank: Kozarto, Enma - The 10th boss of Shimon Famiglia and a nice, caring person. Yet, he let others who is close to him Influence him. Lives in Shimon.

5th Rank: Sawda Natsu- A cold rough person but deep he is kind. Possible Vongola Decimo and Lives in Namimori.

"There are so much name listed in here yet You choose Namimor Why?" Natsu ask.

"Well since the three is known nice people is in Namimori I came here but the unknown mens did chase me. I'm glad Tsuna-nii found me that day." Fuuta said with a smile.

"Well, He is number one in the list." Natsu commented.

"So? Your really are a Decimo of Shimon?" Ieyoshi ask Enma.

Enma nervously nod. He didn't know what to do since he didn't know what should he say.

"Uhm... Before we discussed about this, Should we run to our school? Some one would really love to bite us to death." Natsu said as he was looking at his wrist watch.

Ieyoshi paled so thus natsu. But first Ieyoshi turn his gaze to Lambo. "Will you guys be ok if you go to school without us?" Ieyoshi ask.

Lambo just nod and Fuuta nod too. "Beside I-pin is there. She is a strong girl of you ask me." Lambo said

Ieyoshi look at I-pin, well from the first time they fought I-pin was a strong girl, she manage to knock Natsu down if it wasn't for Ieyoshi who gave here glasses to see.

"ok then." Ieyoshi said and grab Enma's hands and run.

"Wai-" Enma said, he was confuse and all. First The Sawada Tsunayoshi, the demon child looks like they were close about that person, beside if Enma to be correct its Ieyoshi's brother. Second Why does Ieyoshi act casual and normal when he find out about him being the enemies Decimo? Should he try to avoid Enma itself? Third, Why are they so panic to.catch with time. Its not like they will gonna happen something bad when they are gonna be late right?

[BELL RINGINg]

"Shit!" Natsu said as they manage to get to the gate. They stop try to catch there breath.

"Wh..Why...are...we...running?" Enma ask while catching his breath.

"Because...." Ieyoshi didn't get any time to reply when a tonfa almost hit him. He paled while looking at the tonfa and look towards the sender.

"Thats why... I... we are running. Everytime any of the students got late, this guy will going to discipline us and your not gonna like his methods" Natsu explain who is looking pale.

"Hi-hibari-san. We-were sorry we-were late. Its just... we didn't make in time... W-we will not do it again." Ieyoshi said as politely bow at Hibari.

Hibari just hit Ieyoshi on the head not that hard before just walking to Natsu and do the same. They both hold there heads and groan slightly in pain. Hibari look at Enma who is looking pale before walking away with a Tsk. "Herbivore, don't be late next time." Kyoya warned before his out of sight.

"Ieyoshi-kun, are you alright?" Enma ask.

"Yeah, Its always happened anyway when we werw gonna be late." Ieyoshi answered with a smile.

"Yeah, that guy is scary." Enma said.

"Yes he is, I really wonder now how the hell did that guy ever tamed him." Natsu said.

"Who?" Enma ask.

Natsu look at his wrist watch and cursed again. "Let's go now to class or we are double late and Hibari-san won't tolerate us." Natsu said.

"Yeah, lets talk later." Ieyoshi said and grab Enma and run towards their class. When they got there they were greeted with a teacher who just smile at them and let them just in. Such a unfair world.

In there 3rd period before the teacher came in, Hayato when to his precious Ieyoshi-sama.

"Ieyoshi-sama, I'm sorry if I didn't get to your house this morning." Hayato said bowing at Ieyoshi, Ieyoshi just said its ok but Hayato keep insisting which result to them arguing again.

"You look unhappy?" Natsu said as he notice Takeshi who keep looking at the window with a sigh. "Its because Tsuna is ain't here?" Natsu said.

"Yeah, I guess." Takeshi reply with a weak smile.

"Whats with him anyway? He was missing for what? almost 3 days and he seems not to spend time with us anymore, does he have a problem?" Joyce ask as she just went to Natsu and Takeshi with Enma behind her.

"Well that weirdo doesn't really need school considering he is already a genius. Yet, Where is he gone this fast few days, is a question we can't answer he just texted us that he is either with Hibari or some mysterious house." Natsu said.

"Ma, Tsuna is really is mysterious. But
.. Either way I would like to spend with him that much since this days he is kinda off." Takeshi said.

"Well, we could go and spy on him." Joyce edz said.

"You know your always a bad influence." Hana said.

"You just said that so we can skip school right?" Haru said. Joyce just scoff and look away. Yes she does want to just skip school.

"Well, Tsuna-kun will be here maybe tomorrow so we could spend time with him more." Kyoko said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah." Joyce said as she rolled her eyes.

"Uhm...Jo-joyce?" Enma called shyly.

"Yes?" Joyce turn her gaze to Enma.

"Can I ask a question about thi-this Tsuna guy?" Enma said.

"Sure ask away." Joyce said

Enma clear his throat before speaking.

"I-is he the s-so-called Demon child?" Enma ask

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊