Chapter 39

3rd Person's pov

Tsuna summon a black flames and went through it along with Kyoya. They end up being in the vindice.

Tsuna was panting hard when they got there. "I... Can't... Believe... That... I... Can't... Even... Summon... a simple.... Fucking.... Night Flames" Tsuna said catching his breath.

"Never thought you had a bad language." Kyoya said.

"Well, As you did see in my memories. I have a storm who is always by my side yet always cursed Mr. Birdie Freak." Tsuna said and walk pass kyoya.

"I'll make sure I will not let herbivores like that Come to your side. They are all idiots." Kyoya thought as he remember what he saw earlier. All of Tsuna's guardians are fighting for such a nonsense reason. Which Kyoya think his other self is also an idiot.

Kyoya follow Tsuna towards an office or something to be meet up with guards who look like a mummy. There faces where cover with tons of bandage. They were standing in the hall while bowing at Tsuna it seems Tsuna is somewhat a boss. Well, Tsuna is a previous Boss anyway.

Once Tsuna got to an office of the person he wanted to talk. He greeted

"Hello, Jaguar. Bermuda-san." Tsuna said rather cheerfully.

Bermuda sigh. "As playful, and Yet deadly as the sky can be." Bermuda said.

"What goes up, Must go down. No one really did go to the sky without fire or wings that support them." Tsuna said.

Bermuda smirk behind his mask. "So Tsunayoshi, What shall we talk today?" Bermuda said

"How about the fact that Mukuro Roduko is innocent" Tsuna said

"How did you know that when Your not from this world in a first place?" Bermuda said.

"As a prove, If he is not innocent then why didn't he killed Chrome Roduko in the first place, Why did he help her live?. Second, Don't you think Imprisoning someone who is a previous Test Subject by Mafia is a good Idea? Third, Isn't Vindice bring a Justice in Mafia's government? Yet where is the justice in the case of Mukuro Roduko hm?" Tsuna said seriously.

Bermuda was amazed by Tsuna's aura as a boss. Its not everyday you will see this boss like being, a true boss.

"Well, I can set him Free. A condition of him entering any Mafia Famiglia." Bermuda said.

"I will never do that."

Everyone turn there eyes on Mukuro who is being chained by Jaguar.

Tsuna sigh. "As you can see he won't do it. What other deals that you can make?" Tsuna ask

"Well, I can set him free in a condition his under You." Bermuda said.

"Under me? I'm not a Mafios in this world and you know that " Tsuna said.

"Either way knowing you, You won't treat him as your subordinates. So, he will be totally free. But if he do something like that or just a simple crime I'll make sure that his not the only one who's gonna be stuck in the tube. You, Chrome Roduko, Ken, and Chikusa too." Bermuda said.

Tsuna sigh and then look at Mukuro. "How that sound to you? Are you gonna accept that?" Tsuna ask gently.

"Before that, Why are you doing this to me?" Mukuro ask.

"Its just, I feel bad and sad for you, Your once a test subject and then imprisoned in almost eternity. You didn't really get the freedom you once Fight for and once wish for, So I'm giving it to you. What do you say do you accept? Pls." Tsuna said as gentle as ever.

Mukuro re-think. He doesn't wanna be anyone's subordinates or members of any Famiglia in the Mafia world but Tsuna is not a Mafios in a first place, If ever he became one Tsuna might be just a simple minded Mafios. But he really didn't like the Idea being Tsuna's subordinates. On one side, He got his freedom so he made an decision.

"I will accept it " Mukuro said. .

Tsuna smile and gladly nod. Jaguar unchained Mukuro.

"But so you know, I really don't know what you wanted me to do, As far as I hate being your subordinates." Mukuro said.

Tsuna chuckle softly. "I know that." Tsuna said, Then he turn his gaxe back to Bermuda.

"Now That the Pineapple's Issues was been solve lets move on to the Pacifier. Do You know when did you turn into a baby?" Tsuna ask rather serious.

"No, Next thing I woke I'm like this along with the Arcobalenos. They say it was the curse of the Pacifier. Yet, I didn't even see nor touch the Pacifier. I search all over the world as to why I became like this but no answer was been found." Bermuda said.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Your saying you never touch nor hold the Pacifier?" Tsuna said.

Bermuda nod.

"That is mysterious, sametime weird. What in hell?" Tsuna said.

"All though this pass days. I got a dream, a dream where a man with white hair, Purple eyes, Pale skin, wearing glasses and a Kimono was actually appearing in my dreams saying things about you." Bermuda said.

"Kawahira." Tsuna said.

"He said, That in this world he doesn't exist. This is the oy world that he doesn't exist, only Sepira did survive in their species which they aren't humans. So in this world no one will look after the Pacifier and its power itsef. So Kawahira has no choice but make a decision to end the cursed as stated in the last prophecy." Bermuda explain.

"I know where did this conversation is going on." Tsuna said as he gave a sad smile. "He gave a second chance to live, yet he gave me a second chance to die. How annoying." Tsuna said sadly.

"What are you talking about?" Kyoya ask.

"You see, To broke the cursed. A person with a sky flames must hold the sky Pacifier. Once its been hold, The sky Pacifier gave you one wish and you can wish whatever you wanted, Even its to end the cursed it self." Tsuna said and pause a little. "But it will have consequences. The Pacifier will feed as many sky flames from the holder, it will cause that person to be weaker. Its actually Death itself. And when your gonna make that final Wish, The price is your life. You will disappeared in this world without a trace, Well I will since I know I will be the last holder of it." Tsuna said.

"How did you know about this?" Bermuda ask.

"Its because I already theorized this as to a reason why am I in this world. I theorized that I'll be the last holder of the Pacifier since I'm a member of Tri-sinnete in my world which affects the different parallel worlds." Tsuna said.

"Wow, You are one amazing person. No wonder you become the boss in your world. " Bermuda praised which Tsuna was proud off, Not all the time you can be praised by Bermuda.

"Thank you for the information. All I have to do, Is find the Pacifier and broke the cursed and that is." Tsuna said.

"He said he will meet you in your dreams. To give the Pacifier to you." Bermuda said.

"I'll wait for that to happen" Tsuna said..

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊