Chapter 19

3rd Person's POV

Tsuna on the other hand, was walking towards Joyce edz's store. Rhen he notice the shop slid open and saw Joyce edz. She wear long black jeans, Plain white T-shirt with black jacket with hoodie.

Tsuna called the attention of Joyce edz.

"Hey, You came here to get your clothes?" Joyce edz said.

"Yup, But, Well are you going somewhere?" Tsuna ask.

"Well, I'm planning to go somewhere alone. But if you have in mind." Joyce edz said.

"I'll go to Haru's house. How about you come." Tsuna invite.

"ok, I'll go." Joyce edz said.

Along the way, Joyce edz story her family backgroun. She was from Spain. Her full name was Joyce edz Fernando. Her family has a secret business of Mafia which was a small group not unknown famiglia. It works under Estrano. She was suppose to marry the so-called Estrano's Decimo. But she refuses because she doesn't like that boy and the boy either doesn't like her. So both of them decided to run away. Who knows what happen to their families.

An old friend of Joyce edz gave that old shop to her for her to stay. While staying here, He form a Yazuka group which didn't last since her followers are hard headed and not trustable.

So in the end she became alone until She found Tsuna. Oh, She is also a friend of Hibari but not close. She consider Hibari a great friend since they once spar. But Joyce edz said that Hibari's strength decreased 50%.

"Wait, You and Kyoya had spar?" Tsuna ask in disbelief.

"Yes, But it was just slightly because of the fact that he is stronger than me. But don't underestimate me. " Joyce edz said but then she gave a very very cold glare at Tsuna. "Try that and you will be dead." She warn.

"Ha-Hai." Tsuna said, He really thinks that this new friend of hers is scary.

Then as they walk, Tsuna bump into someone and as Tsuna look up, He saw Takeshi who was wearing a cleaning clothes and was carrying a broom.

"Oh, Tsuna. I'm sorry I didn't see you."  Takeshi said as he help Tsuna stand up.

"I'm fine Sorry." Tsuna said as he gave a smile.

"I see why you call yourself clumsy." Joyce edz said plainly.

"Shut up." Tsuna pouted.

"Who is she?" Takeshi ask. He admit he felt a little but betrayed since he didn't know that Tsuna had any other friends than him and kyoya.

Tsuna seems to sense this, Try to cheer him up.

"Her name is Joyce edz, She is a friend and she is the reason why I was dress yesterday. " Tsuna said as he glare at Joyce slightly and Joyce just smirk.

"Hey you look good and cute. " Joyce said.

"I'm not " Tsuna argue.

"No you look good." Takeshi said.

"See even your friend agree'd." Joyce edz said.

"Both of You shut up." Tsuna argue.

For Joyce and Takeshi, Tsuna look was cute when he was denying. Its like his pouting. So both Joyce and Takeshi went to laughing.

Then it stop.

"Where the two of you going?" Takeshi ask.

" Well, I'm planning to go to Haru's house. How about you guys come along." Tsuna invited.

"Sure, I'll just tell my dad about it." Takeshi said as he went inside the shop.

Tsuna when he look at the shop gave a small smile, This shock remind him about those times he was still In his world. Usually Takeshi in their world invites him to eat here along with Hayato. Even they are so loud (especially hayato) Tsuyoshi won't mind since its what make his son happy. But in this world, He wasn't welcome or did Hayato recognize him as his Juudaime.

Tsuna sigh.

"Whats wrong?" Joyce edz ask.

"Nothing." Tsuna said as he gave a smile.

"There is something." Joyce said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Takeshi on the other hand, went towards the shop smiling. Tsuyoshi notice this and was happy. Its been a while since Takeshi had smile like that.

"What are you smiling about?" Tsuyoshi ask.

Takeshi smile more. "My friend had invited me. " Takeshi said. " Can I come with them?"

With that Smile at Takeshi's face. Tsyuyoshi sure can't say No to him.

"Ofcourse, Who's this friend of yours?"

Takeshi pointed at the window then he enter inside of the door which leads to there house. Tsyuyoshi was shock about Takeshi's friends. Of all the people why him.

Tsyuyoshi went outside and saw that Tsuna and some weird girl was arguing about something.

"Ehem."

Both Joyce edz and Tsuna look Tsuyoshi.

"So Tsunayoshi. I heard you invited my son." Tsuyoshi said more like in a serious tone.

Tsuna smile. "Ofcourse Why wouldn't I?, Your son was great, He is nice and kind. He is the first person who became my friend when I woke up, He is there when I need him. Like yesterday, I got into an incident because of someone (Looking at Joyce who just smirk) Takeshi was there to protect me. Oh, I would like to protect him someday Too." Tsuna said with determination which Tsuyoshi was surprise since in a brief moment, Tsuna's eyes turn orange-sun set color. A eye-color for the sky.

"More like your the one who needs protecting." Joyce said as she roll her eyes. "In your condition, You won't able to protect him. So how about give up."

Tsuna gave a serious look. "No, I know my current body and condition can't do anything. But that doesn't mean I can't protect those people I love, I care. If only I could trade my life for them I will."

Both Joyce edz and Tsuyoshi was shock at Tsuna's tone of determination and his eyes turn orange sun set. An eye for the sky.

"You look great when your eyes turn to that" Joyce edz commented.

"Turn to what?" Tsuna tilt his head.

"Orange Sun set color." Joyce edz said

Inside Tsuna was panicking like "Shit! I forgot about THAT'" But outside he just tilt his head looking confuse.

"Orange Sun set?" Tsuna said cluess.

"Never mind." Tsuyoshi said.

As a cue Takeshi got out of the shop and went to Tsuna.

"Shall we Tsuna?" Takeshi ask.

"We shall. " Tsuna said and lead the way. But before that Tsuna first greeted Tsuyoshi with a bow before going to Haru's house.

On the way, Tsuna told Takeshi how he meet Joyce edz and How joyce force Tsuna to wear the outfit which was cute. Next time, Joyce will make Tsuna wear a maid lingering. Sure It will look good at Tsuna.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊