Chapter 13

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

Chapter 13
After some time passes by, The rain stop at afternoon. Tsuna woke up when the sun have shone in an open sliding door of Kyoya's house. Tsuna notice he fell asleep under a kotatsu. The warm feeling was so nice that he doesn’t wanted to wake up. But he forget he needs to train since tomorrow he had a class.

Tsuna got up slowly and saw the garden was beautiful. The flowers were shining but wet at the sametime and the scene was beautiful. Tsuna look around and saw Kyoya was still asleep.Tsuna smile, Kyoya in this world look god damn it handsome same as the Kyoya he knows in his world. He chuckle which cause Kyoya to stir awake.

“Good Morning Kyoya, moreever good afternoon.” Tsuna said.

“Hn, Where are you going?” Kyoya reply as he saw Tsuna stand up.

“Training didn’t I told you?” Tsuna said.

“I'll come with you, I'll catch you if ever you will failed to summon your flames.” Kyoya reply.

“You sure? I'm heavy.” Tsuna said.

Kyoya narrowed.”Really?” Kyoya said then stand up and carry Tsuna bridal Style.

“Wai-Wai-wait!” Tsuna said.

“Your light Omnivore.”

“I guest “ Tsuna answered with his cheek  pink.

After that Tsuna proceeded to that big tall tree he saw.

“So this is what you are talking about?” Kyoya look at the tree.”Too high, can’t believe your going to fall from that without anyone catching you.”Kyoya murmur.

“Kyoya, you have been talkative lately, very talkative. And to fact that your nice too, I’m starting to think the world is ending.”Tsuna said. Kyoya just roll his eyes.

“Yup, I'll climb up.” Tsuna said as he started to climb.

Kyoya smirk and watch Tsuna climb bit by bit. As Tsuna reach the top, He look down and suddenly got excited. He smile that the view from this area was beautiful, But he had no time to admire the scene he needs to calculate how fast he can summon his flames. He breath out and breath in. First he got a rock and make it fall from his place to the ground. While falling he counted. As The rock fell in the ground he estimated that it take 10 seconds to fall down. So now its Tsuna's turn to fall.

“Kyoya, I'll jump now.” Tsuna yelled.

Kyoya just gave a nod. .

Tsuna then jump down and was ready falling, In the mid air he manage to go to Hyper dying will mode before falling to the ground managing to save his life. But He had complicated. Once he was in the ground he look at his flames in his hand. “I guest  I need to be faster, 8 second out of 10 is too slow.” Tsuna said as her voice was in monotone mode. His still in Hyper dying will mode.  Beside he managed to summon his flames within 8 second out of 10.

“Woah, Omnivore. Its an upgrade.” Kyoya said in amusement. He admit, Tsuna in this mode was looking cool and more a carnivore.

“Thanks.” Tsuna said then he calm down and set his Hyper dying will mode off.

“Woa, Your really different person when you were like that.” Kyoya commented.

Tsuna fell to his knees, He was tired just like that. The flames must really got his energy, beside Hyper Dying mode will really get to your limit. “ I'm beat.” Tsuna said.

“Is that mode that tiring?” Kyoya asked as he sat down beside Tsuna. Currently they were sitting on the grass under the tall tree. “Didn’t I told you that Hyper dying mode will really got to your limit? Did you forget?” Tsuna said.

Kyoya just look away. Tsuna sigh. “You see in my days, I was use to do that all the time. But in this current body, I can't do nothing.” Tsuna said as he look at his hand.

“But you look fearful, Amazing and great in that form. Not that your already amazing in simple one.” Kyoya said. Tsuna fake shocked. “Is the world ending, Maybe it is. The Hibari Kyoya just gave a compliment. Is this real?” Tsuna said.

Kyoya smirk and hit Tsuna on the head Tsuna said ouch.

“So do you think your dreaming?” Kyoya ask.

Tsuna smile.

“If This is a dream then, I don't want to wake up.” Tsuna said.

Kyoya smirk. “Me too”

Both boys were sitting peacefully until the sun had set. They admit, The view from this spot was amazing.
After some time, Tsuna manage to go home late. Well He alreafy eat dinner at Kyoya's house, ofvourse his the one who cooked. Kyoya on the other hand was pleased in Tsuna's cooking. It was heavenly. But also the fact he likes Tsuna's present.

When Tsuna got home he saw both Natsu and Ieyoshi was beat up by reborn in the stairs.” Why are you here?” Natsu ask. Tsuna narrowed.”Home.” Tsuna answer.

“I mean, Why are you home late? Where have you been?” Natsu ask.

“At Kyoya's house.” Tsuna answer simply and went upstairs. Natsu immediately stan up. He was shocked.

“WHAT!? YOU WERE AT KYOYA, THE HIBARI KYOYA?” Natsu said. .

Tsuna hum happily before closing his door.

“What did he do now?” Natsu asked in concern. He started to think that Tsuna may do something bad that the Prefect demon himself was mad enough to invite Tsuna to his home. Because it will be a miracle if Tsuna were to invited by Kyoya.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope You enjoy 😊😊😊