Chapter 69

3rd Person's pov

They all look at each other with a worried face before smiling. "Yes, he is. Its just he isn't the same Tsuna to before." Natsu reply

Enma gave a confuse look.

"We too is confuse regarding who he really is, he is so mysterious. But we are sure that he is no harm to us. Infact he treated us as family that he treasure. But I also need to tell you that he isn't my brother anymore." Ieyoshi said as he explained to enma. "More likely." Ieyoshi murmur.

"How did that happen?" Enma ask curious.

"Like we said his mysterious. He always said thay 'I'm an alien came from the another world. And your brother is long dead.' We believe those words that my brother is dea- Ah... Its Complicated to explain." Natsu said messing his hair.

Their talking was interrupted by a Teacher who just came in to start the 4th period. They signal to talk later when Lunch will came in.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tsuna on the other hand Stir awake slowly before opening his eyes. He blink once or twice before his vision was clear. He met up with a dark old ceiling. He sat up slowly and put his hand on his throbbing head. He groan before looking around, he concluded that he is laying on the couch.

"Kufufufu~"

Tsuna turn around to that sound and saw Mukuro. Tsuna gave a weak smile.

"Good Morning Bunny."

Tsuna pouted.

"I told you not to call me that didn't I?I am not a bunny."

Mukuro just smirk." Well, Your a bunny for me. Your quite fiesty, nust be have a bad wake up." Mukuro said.

Tsuna sigh and just look down. "Yeah, Maybe... What happened anyway? Why am I here at your place?" Tsuna ask.

"For starters, You are in my place because you trespass. As a punishment you collapse, lucky I didn't torture you." Mukuro said.

Tsuna smile and brought his hands on Mukuro's head feeling the soft indigo hair of Mukuro.

"Your really are a good lier. But then, Bad Pineapple, You shouldn't really tell a lie. But, Oh well its you anyway." Tsuna said with a smile.

Mukuro smirk. One he does know Tsuna is an amazing person already, and Two he enjoy how warm and nice Tsuna's hands in his hair felt.

Tsuna then look stop and scan for his cellphone in his pocket and look down. He got tons of message from all of his friends, they are all worried as to where Tsuna could been. He gave them a reply that he is alright and just gonna head to school to eat lunch. Beside its nearly Lunch already.

"Mukuro? Do you guys have a kitchen around?" Tsuna ask.

"Not quite A proper kitchen, but you can cook." Mukuro reply.

"Good, Now lets cook specially Steak. Because he will sure gonna beat me if I don't cook his favorite." Tsuna said with a smile.

"well your choice. Don't have many food though." Mukuro reply.

"Its fine, We can go shopping we have still time if you can Travel both of us using your mist." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ Sneaky little bunny." Mukuro said.

"Told you NOT to call me Little Bunny." Tsuna glare at Mukuro but Mukuro just shrug it beside Tsuna's glare wasn't a glare its more like apout to him.

Soon later they did went shopping and Tsuna cook some food for Mukuro and Ken and Chikusa. Which they find Tsuna is one best cooker. And After that Tsuna decided to go to school and apologize to Kyoya.

As He goes he send a message to Kyoya which Kyoya did reply a couple of minutes.

When Tsuna got in the gate he was greeted by a flying tonfa. Good thing Tsuna catches that tonfa and he sigh.

"Come on, I did say Sorry." Tsuna slightly yelled in annoyance as he pouted at Kyoya.

"You ditch school again without a valid reason." Kyoya said coldly as he accept the tonfa that was given by Tsuna to him.

"Is fainting a Valid Reason?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya gave a confuse look. Tsuna sigh and said that they should go to the roof to discuss things and they did with Tsuna giving Kyoya's lunch.

"So your saying you stayed at that pineapple herbivores place?" Kyoya ask coldly.

"Yes, Because what can I do I fainted, I just wake up this around 10:45 am I guest." Tsuna said looking at his wrist watch.

"Did that pineapple Herbivore did something to you when your asleep?" Kyoya ask.

"I'm asleep Kyoya, How am I suppose to know that?" Tsuna look at Kyoya with a pout but smile " But I trust Mukuro, he won't do something to me. But not sure with others though." Tsuna explain.

Kyoya sigh. "Maybe you shouldn't wonder around, You should atleast take a rest. You know you had that stupid curse on you." Kyoya said.

Tsuna smile. "Aw,.. Kyo-chan do care for me." Tsuna chuckle.

Kyoya wanted to hit Tsuna so bad, but he stop hisself before he just sigh.

"I'm Serious. You should be resting." Kyoya said.

"Oh, Kyo-chan since when did you Not serious?" Tsuna said as he chuckle. "But either way yeah, I can't You know when I'm at home I tutor the kids and play with them, at night I'm doing hacker job since thats the only time that I'm available to do it without them knowing. And at day I came to school and do stuff so I can't really rest you know. Unless you let me skip lunch and it will.be my nap time, But I can't do that either because I'm sure you will skip lunch too and sleep with me which I be more worried about you so.... Really I can't rest." Tsuna explain to Kyoya.

Kyoya look at Tsuna. "Then Stay with me, I'll make sure you can sleep."

"By knocking me out with a tonfa, that will be great." Tsuna fake chuckle as he roll his eyes.

Then they heard the door slam open, Tsuna look down and saw Ieyoshi and his friends and someone who look familiar.

Oh? His here already, Gooddy.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊