"Jason commanded Dolph to slap the richest student's face! He's a monster!" Charlotte pointed herself.

"Your son is a stupid idiot!" Chris wrote Jason's name a hundred times.

"We have the right to beat him up!" John stated. "Just like our professor said, liars go to hell."

"Cena, where is the van?" Kurt gave him a serious look.

"I used that. It's in the parking lot." John replied.

"Give me the keys! I'm disappointed with you, Cena. You are the leader of this room but you broke your responsibilities." Mr. Kurt uttered and walked away.

John frowned and lay his head down so Nikki stood up to confront Dolph.

"What did you do?!" She yelled.

"I just spoke the truth," Dolph answered.

"So it's all about Truthless era" Chris mumbled.

"But you let John down! He said no one should tell about Jason to the teachers, friends and even classmates!"

"I-i can't take it anymore and John deserved to be punished like that!" Dolph stated, pouting.

"How dare you!" Nikki slapped Dolph upside down.

"Oooooh! My money is on Dolphin!" Dean yelled, prancing on the aisle.

"But you don't have any money!" Sami winced at Dean.

"Slap her Dolphin! Slap her!" Dean shouted.

"John is soooo arrogant! He feels like he is the most powerful person in the universe! He feels like he has the power to command all the people around him and treat like a servant!" Dolph explained.