Suicide

I walked through the woods with nothing but a bottle of vodka, sleeping pills, a pen and a piece of paper. I was sure about this, I'm defiantly doing what most people want me to do, and at the minute, the thing I want to do. It's an easy way out. it's like I'm on a road to nothing so why even bother staying alive if nothing good is going to happen.

I could hear the rush of water from where I am at right now but I just keep on walking. The bridge is not so far away now. It feels too easy to do this, that's why I brought the vodka and sleeping pills, to make sure I finish myself off properly.

I walked to the very centre of the 100ft bridge and pulled myself up on the ledge. I sat there looking down at the water gushing in the river below me. If the fall doesn't kill me the water will.

I pulled out the pen and paper to write my last goodbyes.

To whom ever may find this,

Please may you return this letter to 402 darksey lane, my family.
Mom I hate you, your not worth my words. Dad, why didn't you stop mom? Kayleigh, I know what you did last weekend with Jaime, your such a slut and I have no doubt you are un phased by my death.

Rose, I love you so much, your my little Cullen. I don't this to happen to you but I also don't want to force you I to being something your not. Do what you wish, your life is your own and you can choose what to do with it. Don't cry about me, don't get depressed because I am happy now, I feel so much better. I will love you for eternity Rosalie Jane Montana.

Frank, I will miss you so much, I will miss your laughs and silly smiles and you random rude comments. I wish I could apologise to everyone for what I have done. For what happened to Kieran. For leaving you all this way. Some how I know I can never be forgiven. I want you to take one of my guitars and then give the other one to Ray, sort it out between you. I am also going to send you a scene, it will be sent as soon as my heart stops pumping the cold blood of mine around my body. I love you and will honestly miss you.

Gerard, you need to speak with Rosalie she will explain everything that has happened. I feel stupid. I'm so sorry Gerard I never meant for any of this to happen.

Mikey, I'm so sorry also. I want you to take my bass guitar I keep hidden in my wardrobe. I have tried to learn it but I am no good. I want you to have it. Your like my own little brother and I will miss you too.

Ray, I love you like a brother and I wish I could apologise. I want you to take one of my guitars and Frank take the other one. I will miss you awesome hair and ability to make me smile whatever the weather.

Bob, I will miss your sarcastic comments and randomness. I want to give you my scheneje bracelet. It keeps you safe from dark magic, I put a spell on it. I want you to take the blue one, it will match your eyes.

I left a scheneje bracelet for everyone. They are in my den.
I now hand the ownership of the den over to ....

Everyone.

This is my final goodbye.

I love you all so much.

Ash-Red Montana
(Kiera)

My tears had leaked all over the paper and smudged some words. I can't even explain what I am feeling right now. I get the odd feeling of being watched. Maybe it's just my paranoia.

I stood up on the wall high and proud before drinking the full bottle letting it burn my throat and stomach before popping seven pills into my mouth.

That should do it.

Now here we go.

3...

2...

1...

Jump.