Im gonna....kiss... You

ASH'S POV....

After Gerard had got his 'revenge' I decided to cast a no gravity spell on him. Then Frank cast one on himself and Mikey wanted to try because he said 'it looked fun'.

So here we are.

Floating in mid air.

SMASH!

"FRANK!" Mikey yells in a surprised tone.

"What the hell have you broken now Frank?" I sulked and tried to spin myself around.

"I... Um... I kinda... Umm... Broke.. Your..... iPod." He stuttered knowing I would kill him.

"Your lucky I can't reach you right now." I said stretching my arms towards his throat.

"Hehehehe look Ash," Gerard called so I tried my best to turn around and face him. "I'm Spider-Man." He said and I looked up to see him crawling along the ceiling above us.

"AHHHH SPIDER!" Frank yelled. He has a serious phobia of spiders. He can't stand spider man.

Frank started to flap his arms around in the air trying to exit the room but he wasn't getting anywhere fast.

"Frank. One, it's not a spider it Gerard being an idiot. Two, you ain't getting anywhere fast pet." I said to him and Mikey just giggled at how stupid Frank is.

"Sorry. In my defence Gerard is ugly like a spider though." Frank retorted.

Ohhhhhhh he doesn't know how wrong he is. He Is the hottest guy I know. I think Frank should look in a mirror.

"Bitch please!" Gerard said stroking the side of his face sassily.

"Can I get down now Ash I'm hungry. I need to go." Mikey said almost innocently.

Who the hell can be so innocent while talking to someone about eating some poor randomer. Oh wait I know, Mikey fucking Way, that's who. I guess it's just normal to them two now. I think it may still take me a while to get used to it though.

"Yeah sure. See you at school on Monday?" I said asking a question more than anything.

I set him down carefully and he picked up his bag and started to head towards the ladders that lead to the exit.

Mikey is awesome. I wish he was my little brother. Him and Rose would make the best siblings ever. I would do anything for a better family. I just wish wishes came true sometimes. But unfortunately for me that isn't the case. It's just cold hard reality.

"Yeah sure. Bye." He said with a smile then waved before dashing out of the den.

"What time is it anyways Ash? My mom wants me back at 11:00 cos we are going to a family meeting or some shiz like that." Frank asked scolding at the thought of a family meeting. I don't blame him, I would feel the same way but I never get invited to family meetings so I'm happy about that yet I feel slightly left out every time.

"It is... 11:30. Frank, your late as per usual." I smiled at him knowing about his reputation for being late.

"Well asta la veista baby." Frank said.

With a click of his fingers all of his items were packed into a bag and with a swipe of his hand he was gone. It's so easy to do things with magic.

Gerard just looked at me with shock on his face. I guess that was all too quick for him. It literally took Frank 2.5 seconds to do all of that. It's amazing what you can do with magic yet also very dangerous and alarming what can happen when magic falls into the wrong hands.

"That was fast." Gerard said still shocked.

"You should be used to it, you travel 200mph almost everyday." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You would think I am used to it but seriously, I am not." He smiled back with a little glint in his eyes.

I quickly snapped my fingers and every single piece of mess or anything that was not in the perfect position moved so that it was and just like that the room was spotless.

"Yep. Still need to get used to that." Gerard laughed deeply causing my breath to catch just a little.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked but he just smirked at me evilly.

He ran vampire speed out of the room and came back and started to yell one dreadful word:

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

"NO!" I screamed back but it was to late.

He hit me softly on the side with the pillow so I clapped my hands and assembled my own pillows. Then I was my turn. I smacked him around the side with my pillow then he hit me back, harder and sharper.

"Owwwww!" I whined pretending to be hurt.

"Oh god I'm so sorr...." He stopped and apologised to me being abut worried.

But I cut him off yelling "SYKE!" Then hit him roughly with the pillow around his legs causing him to fall so I took my chance and ran out the room. Of course he was quicker than me and he just stood in front of me like he was there the whole time. Stupid incredible vampire speed. Then he hit me around the legs and made me fall over but I got up and chased after him and we ran around the house like idiots for about 15 more minutes.

When I started to lose my breath I slowed down then waited for Gerard to catch up with me.

"I'm... So... Tired." He panted.

Really? How is that possible? He doesn't even need to breath? He's practically dead.

"I thought...?" I started to say confused but was cut off.

"Syke!" He said and hit me but I was so tired I fell to the floor. "Oops, sorry." He apologised.

"I'm okay." I smirked. "But your not!" I said and smacked him around the head with the pillow causing him to stumble backwards and fall into the wall and slide down it to the floor.

"Knock out!" I said in victory.

The next minute I know I was being pulled down with Gerard.

"Ooffff!" I said as I smacked my face off Gerard's practically stone face.

"Sorry Ash!" Gerard gasped.

"I'm okay, I won." I smirked evilly in victory.

Then I realised how awkwardly close our faces were to each other's. I was looking into his eyes and I could see a small glint of red behind them yet that redness was so far from the surface. I could feel his unnecessary breaths tickling my face and I noticed how gradually his breaths became sharper and a little heavier. It was all a bit cliche yet it still felt perfect to me.

"I'm gonna... Kiss you." He said.

"Okay." I hardly whispered back.

What he said was so unexpected yet I didn't mind. Deep down inside I was wanting the same thing but I still did get a bit of a surprise when his lips actually met mine with a gentle amount of passion. The emotions and hate towards everyone and everything was lifted of my shoulders for those ten seconds. Like I was completely weightless and like no one in the world actually hated me with a passion. It was like I was a new person, like I was born again. But it all stopped when he pulled away. All of the weight came crashing back down. Everything became reality again.

"Im Sorry." I whispered looking down.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong, your perfect." He said.

I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks and there was no way I could have hidden it.

"Ash.... I think... I love you." Gerard said shyly.

That's the only time I have actually seen him become shy. It's not like him to be shy, even I know that.

"I love you too, Gerard." I said back and he kissed me once again.