Bad morning

Gerard's pov....

I woke up extra early today so I could get my sweet revenge on Ash. I didn't really want to hurt her yet I wanted to shock her and give her something to remember. Like she did with the chilli sauce but probably not as evil.

Although I so badly wanted revenge, I didn't want to upset her, I like her too much to upset her. She told me she likes me after I told her but I don't think she knows how much I actually think of her. I just wish there was more of a dark side on Ash. I love her like this but the dark types are always the best, most interesting types.

I actually don't know what love feels like but if it means that you think of that special someone 24/7 and plan ahead a bit and get tingly feelings when they are close, then I think I may be in love. But there is a flaw to our relationship. Well there is for me anyways. If I truly loved someone would it be alright to say that you want to change that person so they can be better for you?

I don't think that's supposed to happen, but who am I to know about this type of feeling? I'm not exactly a genius at these things am I?

"Mikey, wake up your gonna wanna see this." I shook his carefully and he woke up and put his glasses on.

"What the hell? What time is it Gee?" He complained.

"It's about half six, come on I need to wake up Frank as well." I said and walked out the room and tiptoed past Ash's room to find Frank asleep, still on the ceiling.

I was lucky enough to have my own room, Mikey and Frank were supposed to share until Frank fell asleep on the ceiling.

"Frank. Come on get up." I hissed quietly waking him up.

"WOAH!" Frank almost screamed and fell off the ceiling and landing with a crash on the floor tangled in blankets and cushions.

"Shhhh! I need to get revenge on Ash." I said and he stood up ready and followed me switching on his phone to video to full thing.

I walked quietly into the kitchen and headed to the freezer to get what I needed.

Tomato sauce
Mustard
Hot sauce
Chocolate spread
And
Ice cubes

Lots of ice cubes.

I carried all the ingredients in my arms with Mikey and Frank trailing behind, Frank pointing the camera at me and watching my every move.

I slowly opened her bedroom door and slowly headed in. I placed all of the ingredients for disaster on the floor and I kneeled down next to the bed and smiled when I realised it would be easy because she was laying on her back facing the ceiling.

I grabbed tomato sauce and made lovely red cheeks on her face then soon after I put mustard over her eyebrows and made a monobrow I got the chocolate sauce and spread it all over her face before getting the hot sauce and putting it on her lips so her lips would burn and tingle.
Finally I got the ice cubes and lifted up her top just past her belly button and placed each ice cube on her bare stomach.

"Get off Rose!" Ash groaned in her sleep and waved her hand about. "Rose get off your cold!" She got more agitated. "Get off!" She screamed and sat up opening her eyes and all of us burst out laughing.

She shot up out of bed and waved her top so the ice cubes would fall out and onto the floor. Then she licked her lips and realised the hot sauce on her lips. She started to scrub at her face and noticed a lot more than just hot sauce. So she ran to the bathroom.

"Quick, turn the water off I." told Frank and he did so.

We entered the bathroom to see Ash looking in the mirror with complete rage.

"Gerard!" She screamed and we all laughed.