School

"Hey, Gerard where were you last night mom was gonna prepare a family meal, which of course I am grateful for your non-presence because mom really know how to ruin a persons apatite." Mikey said as soon as we walked into the main gates. "Jesus, what the hell have you been eating, poooooohhh, you stink." Mikey complained pegging his nose with his fingers.

"Well I didn't eat it, Ash rammed it down my throat. While I was asleep." Gerard complained while shooting me a fake death glare that really didn't phase me one bit.

"Wanna see?" I said to Mikey while Gerard went off to talk to Ray and Frank about something a few meters away.

I loaded up the video and handed my phone to Mikey and watched over his shoulder laughing along with Mikey who was almost crying with laughter.

"Bob, Ray, Frank come and see this, it's hilarious." Mikey sighed wiki the wet from under his eyes.

"Must be funny if it made Mikey cry." Ray stated.

They all gathered around laughing as loud as they could. When we looked up we met Gerard's annoyed gaze making us all laugh even harder.

"What's wrong Gerard? Chilli sauce to hot for you? Tell me what do you prefer? Garlic or chilli sauce?" Frank teased while falling into Ray while laughing causing a domino effect.

Frank fell into Ray, Ray fell into Mikey, Mikey fell into Bob and Bob fell on the floor trying to pull me down with him from behind.

I helped Bob up from the floor and he dusted himself off mumbling a thanks.

"Garlic because it was more torturous for you two than it was for me." Gerard smiled evilly and looked still angry on the other hand.

"What did you do that time?" Ray asked with a small smile.

"Frank force fed Gerard garlic cos he picked me up and slung me other his shoulder and wouldn't put me down." I explained. "Unfortunately I didn't record that."

"Wow he survived garlic, wow who would have guessed he would survive garlic. He must be somewhat immune to... Garlic." Mikey exaggerated to the limit while waving his arms around.

Of course it was only me, Mikey, Frank and Gerard knew what Mikey was talking about and getting at which left Bob and Ray standing around utterly confused.

"Apparently so." Frank sighed and shook his head but in a joking way.

Suddenly the bell went signalling to us that we needed to attend our first lesson which was again music. It's a good thing I like music because I wouldn't be able to face a boring lesson first thing on a Friday morning.