Hello there

I heard talking and small movement but not much. Mostly they were complaining at how dark it was and how they couldn't see a thing. Next thing I know I heard a crash bang and a twang. Sounded like a guitar.

"I think I found a guitar Gerard. Gerard? Gerard? Where are you Gee?" I heard Mikey whine a little bit. "Gee?" He said and he sounded a bit worried.

"BOO!!" I heard Gerard say in a creepy loud voice as I heard a torch flip on and off.

"AHHH!" Mikey screamed like a little girl. "Gerard this is serious we need to find out what this is. If we are in the werewolves holding cave we could be in big trouble." Mikey spat and sounded angry as Gerard laughed.

I tried my hardest not to laugh but I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. I stopped as soon as I noticed that everyone had gone quiet and I hoped that no-one had heard.

"That was creepy. Did you hear it Mikey?" Gerard asked in his usual dark sounding voice.

"Gee I really don't think we are here alone. Why don't we just go? I saw someone before when I flicked on the light and then she creeped away. Then there was that giggle and this place is pretty much decked out. I think this may be someone's home. Let's just go." Mikey said sounding a little scared.

"No, I'm hungry. You got to feed and I didn't. I want food. Who ever that is, their dead meat now." Gerard said darkly. I could almost hear a slight change in his voice but I wasn't completely sure because I am on the other side of a door with my curiosity running high. What did he mean by all of that? Im Dead meat?

"Fine whatever." Mikey sighed. "Just hurry up. This place is giving me the creeps." He shuddered.

"Man up. Besides at least I will be getting an easy catch tonight. You didn't exactly keep yourself clean did ya Mikes?" Gerard teased sounding dark and mysterious. Something in his voice made me scared yet I felt as if he was teasing me.

I heard footsteps creep quietly down the hall towards where I was. I placed my hand over my mouth to stop my heavy panting from being heard. All of the sudden the footsteps stopped, right outside my door.

The door handle began to move and I slowly stepped away from the door, still trying not to be caught but deep down I knew he had caught me. I feared of what he would do because after I put the pieces together, Mikey and Gerard both sounded like vampires. But vampires are not real. I know they are not. This is probably a joke that Frankie put the up to. Follow Ash, scare the life out of her, leave and never mention a thing.

The door crept open and I froze. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't do anything. The footsteps came towards me and I felt a cold hand place itself on my shoulder and I shuddered at the coldness of it. It was ice cold.

"Hey. Sorry about this. Won't hurt for long." I heard Gerard reply evilly and I could almost hear his smile.

I could tell that his face was becoming closer to my neck because everywhere he seemed to be, a coldness followed.

Suddenly two sharp objects pierced my neck and it felt all too real. Maybes I was wrong all along. Maybes vampires are real. The pain was intense and it finally shocked me into moving again. I tried to push Gerard off of me but it was no use. I struggled for at least a second until I remembered my magic. I swished my arms in every direction possible making things fly around the room. Making lights flicker on and off. Making me become strong enough to push Gerard away.

In the flickering lights I saw Gerard's bloodstained face and his eyes were wide with shock as he stared into my own eyes. Even in such strange circumstances, Gerard still looked surprisingly attractive. The blood on his face showed the bad boy side of him and also it revealed his dark secret. About an hour ago I was positive vampires weren't real. Now I'm about 99.9% sure they are.

"GERARD!" I heard Mikey scream and come running In to the room at a surprisingly quick speed.

I needed to get out of there. Fast. I slipped past the two boys and quickly picked up my bag before running up the ladders and out into the open air where I was finally able to use a invisibility spell to hide me while I tried to make a runner for it.

I heard muffled shouts between Mikey and Gerard in the background but I was to busy running towards my house before they caught up with me or got the chance to figure out what had just happened.