Fight

Monday....

"Hey Ash, you and your emo boyfriend have fun at the weekend you little slut?" Jamie called out the best footballer that our school owns the teachers describe hi as the schools golden medal but all I see is a low life that has nothing better to do than pick on those who are bellow his 'supremacy'.

"Yeah we did thank you jerk. So how many slags did you fuck this weekend Jamie?" I retorted and he just gave a dark chuckle.

"I would ask your sister that. You know Kayleigh is pretty good in the bed, and I should know." He teased.

Wait did Kayleigh really do that? No! She couldn't have, although she is considered as the biggest school emo slut.

"You can do what ever you want to my family but you don't go around spreading shit after what you've done, you could get yourself really hurt if you get on the dark side of my father." When I say that I mean it.

If he does get on the dark, metaphorically and literally speaking, side of my father then he wouldn't be afraid to kill anyone, he is one of the most stone hearted people I know and I know he wouldn't think twice before killing someone.

"Oh whatever. Just run along to your emo friends and I'm sure everything will all be forgotten in time. Just like you will be forgotten when you accidentally slip." He said while dragging a pretend blade across his wrist.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I couldn't be bothered to put up with his rubbish anymore.

I walked to the table were everyone meets before the first bell goes and funnily enough it was completely deserted.

I walked over to the table and sat down waiting. I got bored and started to look around then suddenly the birds stopped chirping and the wind stopped blowing leaving an eyry silence. When I heard everything go silent I heard the distant chants.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight...." The voices repeated.

I jumped up out of my seat because I had the slightest feeling that the boys were involved an I followed the sound leading me around the back of the school.

When I rounded the corner I saw people gathered in a circle chanting "fight" over and over again. I pushed forward through the crowd and saw a beat up Frank laying unconscious on the floor with Kieran from our music class hovering above him punching him square in the face.

I looked around shocked and also saw Ray with a blood covered face laying in a corner and Jamie walking away from his broken body that lay barely conscious on the floor.

When I flicked my eyes upwards in the distance I saw Mikey pulling Gerard away with all his might from the scene and into the nearby woods. Gerard's eyes were bright red meaning he was longing for the blood that was spilling all over.

My eyes flicked back to the scene and I saw that Keira. Had not yet finished throwing punches to Frank's face. I ran over and shoved Kieran away from Frank but as he was pushed he fell to the floor causing a lot of people to go 'ooooooooooohhh'.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch!?" Kieran Shouted at me but I ignored him and just tried waking Frank up. "Don't ignore me bitch." He said and I felt a sharp punch cross my face.

"Don't fucking touch her again!" I heard a booming voice bellow with venom.

I looked down to see Frank slowly getting up of the floor with a scowl. It didn't sound like him. He sounded so vicious. Frank is never normally like that.

"Or what faggot?" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Or this." Frank snapped and his leg shot straight up at full force kicking Kieran where the sun doesn't shine.

"Owwwww!" Kieran wailed as he fell to the floor in agony. " I swear this isn't the end of your pain Iero. Just because you can kick a lad in a sensitive part doesn't make you anymore of a man that you never were you gay twat!" He wailed through gritted teeth.

"Maybes your the gay one. You put all of your attention to us boys. It's as if you care. If anything I'm placing a bet on you being gay and actually wanting to get with one of us." Gerard said, he appeared out of no where.

His eyes were no longer red and he didn't seem as bothered by the blood as he was before. He must have fed before coming back. He stood over Kieran next to myself and Frank in a defensive powering stance. If anything I would say that Kieran is the tiniest bit scared of Gerard because when I looked down he gulped and looked around skittishly.

"So are you gonna leave us alone and get on with you own pathetic little life Sprawling? Or do I have to make you?" Gerard threatened and I think if I as in Kieran's position I would be pooping my pants.

Kieran nodded frantically and pulled himself off the floor and heading away with a few other trailing behind them.