Show them your dark

Later that day....

Me and Gerard were walking peacefully side by side holding hands to our next lesson.

Music.

All of the guys kind of found out that we were going out now. After Gerard asked me out on Sunday I felt like the happiest bunny on Easter Island. Frank found out, he was snooping, then he told Ray who told Bob who told Mikey and then Mikey confirmed that the information was correct after asking his brother if it was true.

We arrived to music and sat down in our group and got to work straight away because that is what mrs Jackson expects us to do when she is late.

"Oi, emo's. How's you shitty song coming along?" Kieran yelled as he walked into the classroom with a smirk when he realised the teacher wasn't here.

"Fine, thanks for asking." I retorted.

"Don't speak to me bitch." He snarled at me.

"Don't call me a bitch I'm not your pet dog." I said.

Suddenly his hand flew up to my face and kept punching me repeatedly. I groaned and started to feel light headed so I tried to use some secret magic to help boost up my energy bar. But the punches kept coming while he threw unnecessary insults at me with every punch.

He was winding me up so bad, I am sick of all the bullying. So sick it drove me to tears.

I punched back for once in my life and he was stunned. The release of emotions felt great so I threw another punch.

"Will you stop insulting me and my friends for no reason you low life freak." I said each word with a punch.

People were jeering us on and I heard one voice I would never expect to hear say such vile words.

"Show him your Dark." Gerard whispered teasingly into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "He deserves it."

He was right. I should use my dark. Kieran did deserve it.

Without thinking twice I swirled my strained wrists and flicked then towards Kieran with an almighty force causing him to fall to the floor choking and spluttering. The magical grip on his throat was so tight I didn't even notice that he was losing consciousness.

When I heard people shouting and standing in utter shock I stopped. People were wailing for me to stop so much I think it could have been heard from China. When I registered what I had done I gulped and looked down at Kieran's body.

His chest wasn't rising and falling anymore. He looked so pale, he looked death like. Did I kill him?

"Oh no." I muttered to myself.

I looked up shocked and spun around to see the shocked faces of people in the room and the ashamed faces on Mikey and Frank.

I looked behind Mikey and Frank to see Gerard with a covered evil smile. He tried to hide it but I know exactly what he was thinking. He liked the fact that I did what he told me. He wanted me to kill Kieran. Kill him for hurting all of us.

There is nothing I can do now. I'm a cold blooded murderer.

If things couldn't get any worse the door swung open and a rather angry Mrs Jackson stormed into the classroom shocked at the scene of me standing over the top of Kieran's lifeless body.

"ASH MONTANA! GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!" She boomed.

So I did exactly what she told me to do.

I flicked my wrists and flashed out and I landed in my den. I threw myself on the cushion and sobbed into it for hours on end.

What have I done.

I have turned into a monster!