Sleep over

"Truth or dare?" Mikey smiled evilly at me.

"Dare." I said sassily with a huff. As if it was obvious. Which it was. Extremely obvious.

"I dare you to eat the same amount of chilli sauce you gave Gerard this morning." He said.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the sauce bottle. I sat back down on the floor that was bedded with cushions that we all sat on in a circle.

I flipped open the top and looked up at the boys who looked very amused. Little do they know, I actually love hot and spicy stuff. I tipped the bottle up and the sauce poured into my mouth. Roughly about the same amount as Gerard.

I immediately started to cough and choke and run around the room and the boys started laughing, but that was just an act my friend. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked down at them.

"Gerard you are one huge wuss. It isn't even hot." I said.

They all stopped laughing at me and then started to laugh at Gerard who was bright red.

"All my senses are heightened being a vampire and all so it was twice as hot for me than it is for you." He defended himself.

"Okay then. I'll try some." Mikey said smirking.

He took the bottle out of my hand and we waited for his reaction.

He shot up like a rocket and sprinted to the bathroom. I felt like being nice so I didn't turn off the water supply this time.

"Wow, that is some spicy sauce." Mikey said taking deep breaths through his mouth.

"Yup, try that without the water. Nasty." Gerard shuddered.

In the end everyone was laughing.

I had already explained to Mikey that me and Frank were witches since we both knew that he was a vampire along with his brother. He didn't seem surprised at all. He must have already suspected something anyways. Just like I suspected him and Gerard being vampires.

"Okay my turn." I said. "Frank, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare, duhh." He rolled his eyes.

"I dare you to sit on the ceiling for half an hour." I said and instantly he was on the ceiling.

"Quite happily." He said. "My turn now. Gerard truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." He said plainly.

"I dare you to..... Kiss Ashers." Frank said easily.

Gerard crawled over to me and placed his hand behind my head and kissed me full on, on the lips. Even though to the other two it just looked like a dare, to me and Gerard it meant so much more. I could feel the kiss was defiantly more passionate than the last one. Like he meant the kiss to mean something.

I was seriously falling hard and fast for Gerard.

"Uhummm." Mikey failed at fake clearing his throat.

I instantly turned red and I saw a little bit of colour on Gerard's face.

"Okay my turn. I dare you Ash to use dark magic." Gerard said with a smile.

"Erm really?" I said shocked because even Gerard knows how I hate using dark magic.

"You don't have to... if your a chicken that is." Mikey added.

"Come on guys, this isn't fair on Ash..." Frank said.

"Chicken." Gerard said and started to make clucking noises and Mikey joined in.

"Fine." I said.

I pulled all of my dark magic out of the unused section of my mind and I pushed the power out of my hands and towards Gerard and Mikey. Pinning them both out against the wall with just the binding of air and cutting off their breath. If that isn't dark magic then I don't know what is.

I set them down and they fell to their knees coughing and taking huge gulps of air. Filling up on the supplies that was just knocked away from them by my magic trick.

"Okay, thanks." Gerard said still chocking a bit.

"You know that dare to me was like me daring one of you to go and brutally murder someone." I sighed and gave up flopping onto he couch.

"Ash, that's pretty much what we do for a living." Gerard smirked along side his brother.

"Whatever." I huffed and crawled onto the floor stretching out with a yawn. "I'm tired I'm going to bed." I said crawling off to one of the bedrooms.

"Night Ash." Gerard said evilly. Of course he is still waiting for revenge. The idiot is hooked on the concept of revenge. He needs to get a grip and see what is ahead of him instead of what is behind.

"Wait, am I seriously having to still sit on the ceiling?" Frank said from above me as I passed underneath him to go to my room.

"Yup, a dare is a dare." I sighed and smiled at the same time.

"Damn it. Mikey throw me up a pillow and blanket." Frank ordered and Mikey threw a pillow at him full force.

"Your welcome." Mikey said sarcastically.

I climbed into bed and thought for a little while. Today I have seen a bit more of Gerard, a darker side. Deep down I like that dark side to him, but it makes me wonder what else he is capable of doing. Even though I may be unsure about what to think, my feelings for Gerard are doubling every second I spend with him.