What to do what to do

"So what should we do, I mean I love sitting in silence for hours on end watching Ash's dirty thoughts and images that run through that pea sized brain of hers." Frank sighed out of boredom.

"We have been sitting down for two minutes Frankie," I said. "And what do you mean my dirty thoughts and images. If you count thinking about new song ideas as dirty then sure whip me till I'm correct again." I huffed.

"Yeah I guess it is pretty dirty." Gerard replied and smirked evilly.

"Whip me all you want babes." I joked but then Gerard actually stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Sure thing sugar." He said back and he bent down to pick me up then he threw me over his shoulder.

"What the.... Frank help!" I screamed in a jokey way while flapping my arms and legs around.

"I can't I'm somehow glued to this chair and I just can't move." He lied acting as if he couldn't get out of his chair.

"Gerard if you don't put me down I will...." I started.

"You will what?" He said sassily.

"I will .... I will....force feed you garlic."I said and he gasped.

"You wouldn't dare!" He almost screamed.

"She wouldn't but I would..." Frank said and I struggled to see him standing in the door jam throwing and catching a piece of garlic.

"I dare you." Gerard said.

"Put her down then I might just consider that dare." Frank replied.

"Okay then." Gerard said and lightly placed me back on dry land. "Stand back Ash, I don't want you to be near me when I eat the garlic, it will make you cry." Gerard pouted.

"Catch!" Frank said and lobbed the garlic at Gerard.

I was so worried, what if Gerard explodes or turns into ash after eating the garlic? What if he dies? What will I do if he dies?

I think Gerard could sense my uneasiness because he just looked at me, winked and smiled. What the hell is he planning now?

"Gerard don't..." I started to whisper but he just shushed me and went back to pealing the garlic clove.

"Here I go," Gerard said and put the garlic clove into his mouth.

Gerard started to cough and splutter then he gripped his throat and started to act as if he was dying. I was so worried. What if he actually is dying? But surly he wouldn't do something as stupid as that. Kill himself.

"Is he dead?" Frank asked after a few seconds of silence and he walked over to Gerard's still body on the floor.

"I don't know..." I almost whined but I managed to control myself.

Frank bent down in Gerard's face and leaned close.

"Boo!" Gerard said and Frank jumped a foot in the air.

Gerard picked Frank up by the scruff of his top and pushed him against the far wall. Then he did something I did not expect him to do...

He breathed in Frank's face.

"Eww garlic breath, save me Ash it's intoxicating." Frank wriggled and coughed in Gerard's face.

"What?" I said almost shocked at what just happened in a blink of an eye.

Then Gerard ran as fast as he could over to me and he pinned me up against the wall, then he breathed in MY face. Jesus did his breath reek!

"Jesus Christ, bluughhh, my eyes are watering." I said then I just realised how close Gerard's face was to mine.

If my best friend wasn't in the room then I probably would have ended up kissing or being kissed by Gerard. Plus if Gerard didn't have really bad garlic breath. We were just staring into each other's eyes before Frank cleared his throat noisily. I looked over Gerard's shoulder to see him pulling kissy faces and smiling like a maniac.

I just shot him a finger and hugged Gerard to make Frankie fell awkward.

"Seriously, go and brush your teeth. Your breath smells of blood and garlic. Really badly." I sighed at Gerard.

"Sure thing sugar lump." Gerard smiled, winked and tutted at me pointing.

"What ever garlic breath." I laughed.

"So... Ashers got a crush on Gee has she?" Frank smiled crazily.

"No..." I lied.

"You know you are a terrible liar. You roll your eyes every time you lie. Which is a lot." Frank sighed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Whatever." I said and landed on the couch.

"So she is not denying it?" Frank teased.

"Shut up Frank!" I said and smacked his arm when he sat back down on the couch next to me.

Anyways I'm pretty sure me and Gerard have already discussed about us liking each other.