Visiting

Frank's bedroom is made up of a huge double bed with batman covers, slapped in the middle of the room, a shelf of electric guitars and amps, a computer desk, with no computer? A wardrobe and a gaming chair for his Xbox and tv and posters of bands like Metallica, misfits, green day and many more slapped around his walls.

I wish I could have his bedroom. Mine is boring. One bed and one poster and a picture frame of when I was five.

"Right. What ingredients do you need?" Frank asked.

"Water and soap." I said dully.

"You said you needed to make a healing potion. Not take a shower!" He sounded annoyed because he knew I was try into pull him away from the secret hide out now. "So then, what the hell was that hatch on the floor?!" He spat annoyed for me keeping secret from him.

"I will tell you once you stop spitting on me and let me take a quick shower." I said calmer to lower the tension in the room and he just nodded his head and pointed to the direction of the shower.

***********************

Once I stepped out of the shower I caught a glimpse of my ever blue-ing bite on the side of my neck. I just hope no one really notices it.

I wrapped up tightly in the towel and made my way to Frank's bedroom. He said that he would pick up some clean clothes for me.

I plodded into his bedroom and saw the clothes lying on his bed. When I looked around the room no one was there so I quickly slipped into my clothes.

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door.

"Ya decent?" Frank said and I opened the door for him.

"No, I just have clothes on so don't worry, nothing too indecent." I rolled my eyes at him squinting his eyes closed.

"Okey then. Explain." He said and ran and jumped onto his bed.

"What?" I replied.

"What really happened Ash, I'm not stupid enough to believe that story of a dog biting you. I mean look at it. It's bright god damn blue!" He wailed then sighed.

"No offence Frankie but I'm not sure if I can tell you. It's not my secret to tell."

"What do you mean 'not your secret'? It is your secret, your involved in it. You ended up hurt because of it."

"Right do you wanna know about the hatch on the floor?" I changed the subject and he nodded eagerly. "Remember my old friend, Presnite?"

"The one who kind ....of ran away?" He said sympathetically because he knows we were best friends.

"Yeah. Well before she 'ran away' we dug out an underground hide out using our magic. Then we decked it out and it was like our second home. We have TV's, fridge, guitars, keyboards and plug sockets that run on magic. It's amazing. After she 'ran away' I decided to keep it a secret for her sake. Then a few people have come across it lately but nothing much. " I explained.

"Can I go and see it?" Frank asked excitedly.

"Yeah. Come on, just don't tell anyone about it. It is our secret hide out." I whispered for emphasis.

"Sure thing." He whispered back.

We both laughed then I stood up and pulled him up to and we were sent whirling through the air at an incredible speed until we reached the hide out. That's what I love about magic, you can be as lazy as you want but the magic will still get you there.