Intruder alert

I walked slowly away from my house and tried to avoid getting seen which I am good at anyways. My dark clothes and dark hair is a great camouflage when I want to go out during the night. I have never been caught once, touch wood, and I never will be caught. If I suspect anyone is looking my way I will do a simple invisibility spell and that should tie me over.

I entered the woods that are not so far from my house and I began to dodge trees. Once I was far enough into the woods for no one to notice any light I picked up a stray stick from the floor and with a simple swish of the stick I was able to light a fire on top of it. The fire cannot be blown out by wind, only by breath of a witch or any other supernatural creature. Also the fire cannot spread or burn out which was a good thing because I am the one holding the other end of the stick.

After a few moments of walking I finally got bored of listening to mating calls from foxes and owls twittoowoo-ing, so I decided to grab my iPod and listen to a few songs before I got to my hide out.

American Idiot was at the top of my list of songs so I automatically switched it on and listened through my head phones. A few more songs followed like, fallen angels by bvb, bleed it out by linkin park, and counting stars by one republic which I immediately switched off. It was my sisters favourite song but I am not really a huge fan of that song myself.

I stood in the circle of familiar trees that sat in a circle around the small hatch on the floor. Yep. This is it. My hide out. A small door on he floor. I opened up the hatch and lowered myself down the ladders underground. Once I came close to the floor I jumped and landed softly on the balls of my feet with a small 'kerplunk'.

I waved my hand in the air in a circular motion and the lamps around the room lit up with no electricity, but magic. I jumped onto the couch besides me and switched on the tv that still worked with nothing by magic. Magic is seriously a miracle worker. I looked around the room that was dug out of the floor and boarded up with planks of wood to support the room incase it came tumbling down. This isn't actually the only room. It has a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a sitting room, all decked out in furniture and food. I built it myself with my old friend Presnite who died two years ago on this very day.

She was also a witch, a light witch. Her and her family had moved here from Scotland and we had become best friends. One day Presnite had fallen so ill that even magic could not cure her. It was like she was cursed to die by another witch but I still haven't found the murderer, but when I do I swear I will kill them. Presnite was my best friend and I didn't want anyone to take her away from me. She was the one that convinced me to become a light witch, she helped me through hard times and all the times that my mother beat me or was mean to me. I want her back. I miss her.

I still haven't shown anyone else my hide out. I keep meaning to show Frankie but I don't know if I should because he would probably blow the secret and tell everyone or use it too much and get caught trying to hide it.

Sometimes when I am really angry I come here to calm myself down. Music is my therapy. Not music from headphones though. Music that I sit and make and play myself. It takes my concentration off the real world and I seem to get lost. Which is a good thing.

I pulled out my guitar, I named it Rosy because it is a Rose red with a black outline, and played softly picking individual strings and humming as I go along. Then I remembered the song that we had begin to make in music. I pulled out the photocopied piece of paper and sat down playing Frankie's part and running some of the lyrics through.

About two hours later and I had completed it. Not all of it but I had completed all of the lyrics and rhythmic guitar parts for Frank because I know he would be too lazy to make them himself. I will leave the lead guitar and bass parts to their rightful owners because I'm not that good to know how to play every instrument.

"Shut up!" I heard a sharp tongue followed by a thump.

I instantly flew a foot in the air and quickly blew a sharp breath to turn out the lights. I also slashed my hand through the air and cut the power on my tv and iPod.

Who is it? What are they doing so far out in the woods? Why are they here? What do they want? I can't control my never ending questions. I try to calm my ragged breathing but suddenly the latch above me is opened and I see a dark shadow fall through the hole.

"OWCH!" I heard someone yell as they hit the floor failing to use the steps. "Why the hell did you push me!" Someone spat. The voice sounded familiar but it wasn't from our part of the country. I don't even think they were from our country. It sounded American. Like an American teenage boy. I think I know who it is. I'm about 99% sure that that sound was the new boys brother, Mikey Way.

His sentence told me he was not alone so I was guessing that his brother or a friend of his was with him.

"Mikey, what do ya see?" I heard another voice from above me.

Mikey stood up and I felt a few breaths tickle my face. I'm pretty sure that Mikey is face to face with me. He must have landed right next to me.

"Dunno. It's dark in 'ere you know!" He said and I felt his cold breath tickle my face.

"Open your eyes then." The other said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah thanks Gee that helped a lot. I see a unicorn, a lepricorn, an elf and a hot chick called Ash-Red." Mikey joked still standing right in front of me. The comment of 'hot chick called Ash-Red.' Made my breathing stop just a little bit. What did he mean? "Come down here Gerard, I'm sure you could tell this Ash girl how much you wanna bang her and all the shit you say to me. 'Oh she's the one, oh she's hot, oh I love her laugh, oh oh oh!'" Mikey said mimicking Gerard in a girl like voice, I just stood there absolutely gob smacked. Does he really say that? Would Mikey say that if he knew I was here?

"Shut hell up Mikey. I don't even sound like a girl you idiot. Ok then I'm coming down, move out the waAAYY!" Gerard, I guessed, said as he fell with a bang.

"Okay. What should we do now?" Mikey said and I tried my hardest not to let out a breath in his face. I was almost chocking without my breath. I stopped breathing as soon as I heard the first noise and I still haven't breathed yet.

"Dunno. It would help if there was a light in here. You got your lighter Mikes?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah. Hold on." He said and lit up a lighter right I front of my face. When he lit up the lighter he saw my face and was shocked by my sudden arrival. "AHHHHHAH!" Mikey screamed and his voice broke a little bit. He dropped the lighter and by the sounds of it he burnt himself in the process.

I took the chance to quietly tip toe away. I made it into the first bedroom and I silently closed the door wishing that they would soon run away. I didn't want anyone to know about my hide out. I made the decision final.