How i get to know you

Gerard's pov...

I have never met such an amazing person in my life. Honest to god, if I had a soul (which I do not), I would trade it to the devil for her to be mine forever. I just don't think she quite understands how much I like her. She's so beautiful, talented and mischievous. I think the dark witch in her is just out right hot. A plus side is that she has the sweetest blood I have ever tasted.

I really need to stop thinking like that.

Mikey is seriously getting on my nerves. Ash-Red this Ash-Red that. I didn't even tell him I liked Ash, he just kind of picked it up. He keeps on saying I should ask her out and he keeps on bugging me about the whole concept of 'love' and how it's very evil to 'break someone's heart' but he can't complain, I know how many girls have had their hearts broken by my kid brother and I can guarantee that there are many more to come before Mikey actually meets 'the one'.

So basically all of his so called advice is just a pile of hot steaming horse poo.

"You okay?" I heard a voice of an angel say softly.

Then I remembered, I'm not dead (completely anyways), that's Ash-Red. Thats the smoking hot dark witch. I snapped out of my long lost thoughts and looked at her softly and smiled.

"I'm fantastic." I said but my voice came out huskier than I expected and I saw Ash's jaw tighten slightly. I think I may have accidentally... How to say this... Turned her on. I just smiled and let out a small laugh and went back into staring at her. "That song was fantastic Ash! How did you do that? You need to teach me some time." I said and she just smiled shyly.

"Dunno, I just kind of did it. I had a lot on my mind and it kind of just helped me for the song." She smiled sweetly and tried her hardest to control the blush but she failed at it.

I have noticed she blushes a lot around me. Why? Does she really like me like she said about an hour ago? I don't know, but I sure hope so.

"So what would you like to do then? I suppose we have a free day off." Ash said and smiled.

The smile she gives is just heart melting. Honestly, I thought hate was a strong emotion but I guess I was wrong. Love is the strongest emotion to exist. If I knew anything about love, I would probably think that this wasn't real. It's like we are too in love. Like I'm falling too hard and too fast for her. There are only two theories for this:

I am under some really strong love potion or spell.

Or

She is really the one for me. This is who we're meant to be.

"We should just watch a couple of films if you like?" I answered while shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, what's your favourite genre?" She asked while standing up and placing down the battered guitar.

I think that's the one Mikey tripped over last night.

That gave me an almost instant flash back to the nIght before. Darkness, fear, lust, blood. Before I knew what I was doing I was also standing up next to Ash looking deep into her eyes. I could see the small amount of panic. I could hear he stuttered of her heart as I reached up to pull her hair away from her neck. I could see the blue scar starting to form at a quickened spread due to the venom I kindly donated to her. Before I could stop myself, the blood lust took over and I had leaned into her neck and took a bite.

It was so sweet, I thought I was never going to stop. Until I heard Ash yell those exact words and I pulled away.

I felt so guilty but it's not my fault I couldn't keep it under control.