Not alone

"Bye Frankie don't get wrong of your old lady for being late."Gerard teased as Frank climbed up the ladders in my hide out.

"Shut up. Plus my moms only 32! That's not old!" Frank shouted back.

"Huh, beats my mam. She's 137 this years. Vampire age that is. She only looks 30. Her human age is actually 34." Gerard babbled on.

"My mam's 45, 62 in human years though. Witches age slower that's why I look about 15 but I am actually 17. Frank's mam is 32 witch years, 50 human years. Witches live longer as well." I randomly said.

"I'm 112 years old Ash, I'm like a grandad to you yet here I am, both of us feeling for each other." Gerard said and shuffled along the couch to sit next to me.

He slung his arm lazily around my body and pulled me into him. I returned the favour by resting my head on his shoulder while we watched the rest of transformers. One of my favourite films and Gerard had never seen it before so I made him watch it.

I was so comfortable next to Gerard, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybes that's what the cliche love feeling actually fells like. Warm and fuzzy. It felt like magic though. Some strong magic can make you feel all fuzzy inside. Especially if it is being used on you. I don't know if I am being paranoid but I'm pretty sure someone is using magic on me right now.

"Do you feel all cosy there Ash? Coz you haven't moved and barely breathed for at least half an hour." Gerard said.

"Oh err yeah thanks, I'm not much of a heavy breather anyways." I said.

Half an hour? It only feels like two minutes.

"Good cos I'm nice and warm and comfortable here too. I don't want the feeling to leave. I really really like you Ash and I don't think you understand how much. I know we have only known each other for a few days but I still feel like I have known you for an entire lifetime." Gerard said.

"I understand Gerard because I really really like you too. I don't even think I 'like' is the right word...." I said and paused for a bit.

"Love..." Both me and Gerard mumbled at the same time looking up into each other's eyes once we knew that we both felt the same way for each other.

Suddenly I felt myself leaning forwards and Gerard started to lean in also. Next thing you know, our lips had met and fire works were flying. Quite literally as well. I had accidentally used my magic to set of a small firework that exploded behind me and Gerard. It must have been pretty cheesy to watch. But I really did love Gerard and I'm pretty sure he felt the same thing for me.

The kiss was soft yet passionate and it lasted for a bit longer than I expected but I didn't really mind. I liked the way Gerard kissed me and the way he tasted of minty toothpaste still.

After a while we pulled apart and I could see the lust return to Gerard's eyes. Blood lust. But this time he gently kissed down my neck before taking a bite, softer that the previous times. I don't actually mind it this time because I know he would never do anything to hurt me meaningly. I love him and I'm 99% positive he loves me back.

"I love you Ash." He said looking into my eyes with a shine.

"I love you too Gee." I said back in return.

"Ash, since you know my past life, do you mind sharing yours?" Gerard asked quietly. "Know you know about my father, yes I did kill him but I don't mean it, it was the first part of my vampire transformation. I was shut out for a while and went on killing sprees, well I still do but... Please Ash. I want to know you." Gerard begged.

"My family has been dark witches for centuries. Every witch is born into either a dark family or light family. By the time your eighteen you can choose to be either light or dark for eternity. No one has ever once said they wanted to be light, in he entire history of the family. Until I came along. I don't really want to hurt anyone as much as they may hurt we. That's why I was overwhelmed in music when I used magic on that jock in our class. My mom beats me, calls me names, punishes me and excludes me for not being pretty, dark or anything like the rest of my family. I'm the only one that goes to school, my family call me weak and sometimes disown me. Apart from Rosalie, my sister. At school I get bullied for listening to the music I listen to and for wearing dark clothes. But that is just my attempt to fit in with my family. It's like I can't be myself anymore." I sighed.

"It's ok Ash. I love you, I will always be there for you no matter what." Gee hugged me close until I fell asleep with tears staining my cheeks.