Never Ever

Natasha's POV

" He is annoying." Glinda said.

" Why?" I asked her. She was complaining about the groom her family has chosen for her. We were sitting in her room in the Wycliffe house. After she agreed with her family's condition they are so good with her but she is still house arrested.

" He just search for a way to touch me somehow. I feel disgusting." Glinda said.

" I will kill this bustard." Sabrina said.

" Cool down, girls!!!" This was Natalie's response.

" How can we calm down!!!" Sabrina said.

" Deep breathe in and deep breathe out." Natalie said.

" Not funny." I said.

" Yesterday he tried to kiss me. I am stressed about this issue. My baby is going to be effected by this." Glinda said.

" Just tell him you need some time to come out from your ex." Natalie said.

" He is not my ex and I don't want to come out of him." Glinda said.

" You will just tell him. It's not for real." Natalie said.

" I hate you for making me do all these." Glinda said.

" I know. I love you too." Natalie said.

" He is coming today to take me for shopping. I hate it. I don't have any other choice but go with him. Where is Brayden!!! I hate him for making me suffer like that." Glinda said.

" He will come soon. Don't worry." I said.

" How are you so sure?" She asked.

" I am sure." I said. I felt it inside my heart.

" I am going to make him sleep on the ground for a whole month." She gritted with teary eyes.

" Pregnancy hormones alert, pregnancy hormones alert!!!" Sabrina said.

" Yeah, her pregnancy hormones kicked in." I said.

" I thought you all love me." Glinda said.

" We do." I said.

" Then why aren't you doing something to stop that bustard from reaching me?" She asked.

" You lay down." Sabrina said.

" Why?" Glinda looked at her suspiciously.

" Do you want to go to shopping with Joseph?" Sabrina asked. Glinda shook her head.

" No, I don't." Glinda said.

" Then lay down like a good girl." Sabrina said. Glinda laid down.

" Now close your eyes." Sabrina said.

" Why?" Glinda asked.

" Close!!!" Sabrina said.

" I don't want to." Glinda said.

" Ok, go to shopping with Joseph. Best of luck." Sabrina said. She was going back. " Let's go, girls. She is enjoying here anyway."

" No, no don't go."  Glinda said. I sighed.

" Then lay down." Sabrina said " and close your eyes." Glinda glared at her and closed her eyes.

" Good girl." Sabrina said.

" What will I do now?" Glinda asked.

" Keep your eyes shut and pretend to sleep." Sabrina said.