Three Musketeer

Natasha's POV

" Hey, Nate!!!" I saw Sabrina who was one year senior of me. She was waving at me and smiling.

" Hey!!!" I said. Surprised to see her. She had left for Liverpool 2 months back saying she will complete her studies from there.

" Long time no see." She said sitting beside me.

" Yeah, how are you, girl?" I asked her.

" Am good. What about you?" She asked me.

" I am fine. Thanks. I was wondering after that long you came back?" I asked.

" I came to see my friends and show them this." She pointed her ring finger there was a ring on it.

" Oh, my God!!! Thomas proposed?!!" I asked holding her hand examining the ring.

" What!!! No. He is a jerk. We broke up long back. Actually he was the reason I left London." She said and my eyes widened.

" What?! Why?" I asked.

" He was a busta*d. He cheated on me several times. I tried to ignore and forgive him but he never stopped. So, I kick his ugly ass out of my life." She said.

" My God!!!" I said.

" Yeah, I went to Liverpool to live with my grandma for a while. I meet Jack there. He is a nice guy. At least I can believe that. We are getting married next year." She said.

" Cool. Do invite me in your wedding." I said.

" Sure, Nate. This why I was searching for you. You have to come in my wedding. I won't be agree with less." She said.

" Alright, alright. I will definitely." I said.

" Yeah, do bring Natalie with you too. Long time since I have meet her." She said.

" Very well. Tell me what are you doing these days?" I asked her.

" I am working a charity hospital currently who works different part of the world to treat those people who hasn't that facilities." She said.

" Great. Are you happy now? You always wanted to help people." I asked her.

" I can't even explain how much. You know that smile you can bring on people's face is priceless. It gives a feeling of true and pure peace in your heart." She said.

" Great just great." I said.

" What is Natalie doing these days?" She asked.

" Finishing her studies and helping Dad in his work as well." I said.

" Another architect in your family. I always like this girl because of her hardworking personality. She is amazing." She said.

" She is. I agree." I said.

" How are Mr. & Mrs. Axton doing? And what about Noel?" She asked.

" They are doing great. Noel is currently busy with his studies." I said.

" Great. I miss Mrs. Axton so much. Specially her cookies." She said and winked. I laughed.

" You are always like this." I said.

" Yeah and you know that." She said.

" Of course." I said and we both laughed.

" Alright, tell me is Glinda in USA or UK? I need to invite her so that she can keep herself free from schedule." She said. I looked at her and gulped. Should I tell her the truth?! I thought for a moment.

" I know you don't want to talk about her with me. I know I have been a stupid trusting Thomas over Glinda but now I understand my mistakes. I truly want to ask for her forgiveness and want to make things better between us two. Cause, you never know whether life will give you another chance or not. Life can play cruel. It can be your last moment any time. So, live every moment like it's the last. This what my mom always tried to tell me but my anger issues has destroyed everything. God knows what is better. But for now I want to make every mess cleared up." She said to me.

Sabrina was one of the close friends of Glinda. Situation made them apart from each other. If Sabrina wants to make situation better between themselves then I should help her. I wanted to. But can I tell her the truth!!? Can I trust her?! I don't know. Helping Glinda does matter. Nothing is important than that. I don't know telling her everything will be right or wrong. I just don't know.

" Nate?" She called me.

" Yes?" I said.

" Relax. I am not forcing you. But if you have her contact number please do me a favor." She said.

" No use even if I give you her contact number. You won't be able to reach her." I said.

" She became a famous person now. I can understand that. But I really wanted her to attend my wedding." She said.

" No not in that sense." I said.

" No, I am not talking about that." I said. " There is a long story." I said.

" Tell me in short." She wanted to know curiously.

" Well, Glinda is currently house arrested by her family." I said.

" What!??" Sabrina jumped and stand up in sudden shock.

" Sit down, Sabrina. What are you doing!?? People are watching." I said holding her hand to make her sit down.

" The fu*k with them. But tell me why is Glinda house arrested?!" Sabrina said sitting beside me.

" I told you long story." I said and sighed.

" I am all ears." She said. I took a deep breath and started to tell her everything. She was listening quietly but didn't interfare. I finished telling her everything. She was speechless.

" That can't be happen. At least not now when I know this matter." She said.

" What do you want to do?" I asked.

" I don't know but I will do something. I need to get her out of that Wycliffe house which is full of some crazy, out of mind,  old hags. They will definitely hurt her. They think family reputation is bigger than a girl's feelings!!! They are wrong here." She said.

" I know." I said.

" You know I always have a feeling that Mrs. Wycliffe is Glinda's step mom. She is never happy with any activities of Glinda. Even if she was the best she would find out a flaws on it. Never ever appreciate at least once." Sabrina said.

" Natalie and I are trying to help her. I don't know if we can make it out." I said.

" Count me in." She said.

" You can't tell it to anyone." I said.

" This secret is safe with me." She said.

" Thank you." I said.

" Then we are Three Musketeers?" She asked me. I laughed.

" Yeah, sure. Mission is to save Glinda from Wycliffe." I said.

" Glinda Wycliffe, no worries we are coming to help you in a while." She said.

" I think she is Glinda Thistlewood now." I said.

" Oh, yeah. My bad. Glinda Thistlewood." She said and smiled.