Shopping For Baby

Natasha's POV

" Come on, come on. We reached here." Glinda said excitedly.

" Yeah, don't run and don't jump." Natalie said.

" From next time stop wearing heels until baby is born." I said.

" Ok, mommy. I won't. I have twin ginger mommys, where is my blonde mommy?" She said like a kid searching for Sabrina.

" Her pregnancy hormones kicked in." Natalie said.

" Where is Reikon??" Glinda whined.

" Wait, I will call her." I said and picked out my phone. I called her 3 times but she cut the calls.

" She is not taking the calls girls. Tried 3 times she just cut the calls." I said.

" Cause, she is here. You no need to call her crazily." I heard Sabrina saying from back.

" What did you buy for Jack?" I asked.

" Oh, I bought a wrist watch for him. He is kinda crazy about that thing. So, yeah bought it." She smiled.

" Show me." Glinda said and Sabrina gave her the small shopping bag she was carrying. Glinda open it and we found a luxurious Audemars Piguet wrist was. It was stylish and expensive.

" It's beautiful. I want to buy one for Brayden." Glinda said. Sabrina chuckled.

" Jack doesn't like this watches. He is more comfortable with Vacheron Constantin." Sabrina said.

" Then why did you buy it? It must be expensive. You wasted your money." I said.

" I did it for some reasons." Sabrina said.

" Which reason?" Natalie asked.

" Let's go grab breakfast and then talk." Sabrina said and I agree I was hungry. We entered the café near us and ordered our breakfast.

" Now tell me why did you do that?" Glinda demanded to know that.

" First of all Jack needs to understand he won't always get what he wants and he has to cooperate with that. He can't get angry. Secondly it took almost all of my salary to buy him this watch. He needs to understand I can't always buy him expensive things." She said.

" But you're belong to Reikon family. You no need to buy gift from your salary." Glinda said.

" I don't want to use my dad's money to buy him a gift. I want to buy it from my own money which I earn by hard work of mine." Sabrina said.

" Well thought." Natalie said.

" Yeah, I know." Sabrina said.

" Thank you would be easier." Natalie said.

" You're welcome." Sabrina said irritatingly.

" But you forgot to wrap it and the gift box." Glinda said.

" I have another plan." Sabrina said.

" Which plan?!" I asked.

" It's secret Babe." Sabrina said and winked at me.

" You won't tell us?!!" Glinda said.

" Later. Let's have breakfast first." Sabrina said and I did not need to be told twice. I could eat a horse right now.

" Here girl slow down." Sabrina said.

" I am hungry as hell." I said. She sighed.

" What are we going to shop today? Sabrina asked.

" Toys for babies." Glinda said.

" Babies?" Sabrina said. " How do you know they are plural?" She asked.

" I just said like that. Didn't meant it." She said.

" What if they are really plural?" I asked.

" What?" Glinda said.

" What if they are twins?" I asked.

" That would be great." Natalie said excitedly.

" We have a lot of twins in our family." I said.

" Yeah, right." Natalie said.

" Twins are fun." I said. Natalie sighed.

" Yeah, I know." Glinda said and smiled. She rubbed her belly softly. " Mama loves you, Baby. I am going to do anything for you. I am not letting anyone hurt you. I will make that sure. And we will find out your daddy soon. Then we will live happily ever after." She said which bring tears in my eyes.

How stressed she was right now!!! I wish I could do something to find Brayden out as soon as it possible!!! I blinked my eyes to push back the tears. We finished our breakfast and came out of the café. I saw Quinns standing outside of the café.

" Good morning, Quinns." I said reaching him.

" Good morning, dear." He said to me.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him. He sighed.

" Your boyfriend said to keep an eye on you 24/7." He said and I sighed too.

" You don't need to. I have Natalie with me." I said.

" Ok, as you wish. I am not going to intrude your privacy. It will be awkward. I will let you enjoy your time. Bye. Take care and if you need anything call me. I will be there." He said.

" Thank you and bye. You too take care. I will talk with Christian about this." I said and he smiled. Then he walked out of the mall.

" Who was that?" I asked.

" Panther." I said and laughed.

" What!!??" Glinda asked.

" Yes. His name is Panther." I said.

" Like really!!?" Sabrina asked.

" No way. I joked. His name is Quinns." I said.

" And who was he?" Glinda asked.

" He was Christian's security incharge. He instructed Quinns to keep an eye on me 24/7. " I said and sighed.

" And why did he go back then?" Natalie asked.

" I told him to go back. It's quite awkward while we are shopping. He won't be comfortable as well." I said.

" Alright. Then let's go." Natalie said. Suddenly, I found my phone wasn't with me. It was with me a while back.

" What happened??!" Natalie asked. I tried to remember where have I lost it!!!

" I can't find my phone." I  said to her. I couldn't remember where I last used it. Suddenly I remembered I might left it in the café.

" What?! It must be in your bag. Search for it." Natalie said.

" I might left it in the café." I said." You guys start walking. I will be joining you soon." I said and walked back to the café. I found the table where we are a while back was full now. I called a waiter.

" Excuse me." I said.

" Yes, ma'am." He said.

" I mean, I am sorry for bothering you but a while back we were in that table and I think I have left my phone there. Can you just check it for me?" I asked him.

" Sure, ma'am. Wait a minute." He said and walked back to the counter.

" Natasha Axton!!! What a pleasant surprise!!!" I heard the a voice from my back and turned. I saw the person I don't want to see right now. I turned my face and walked to the counter. I don't  have time to waste right now. I need to go back to the girls. And if people thinks I am too weak I am not. Right now I don't want to spoil my mood cause we are going to shopping for baby. I smiled at that thought. Babies!!!!