Engagement Ring

Natasha's POV

" Where are you two?" Sabrina asked me as I picked up the call.

" Coming wait a moment." I said.

" Waiting just out of Axton house, come out soon. You can come in. Mom is at home today. She would love that.

" We have a lot to do today." I said.

" Yeah, I know. I know." She said." And I want to meet that stupid Brayden. I need to take his class as well." Sabrina said.

" He is a nice guy. You will like him." I said.

" I don't care." She said.

" Alright, as you wish." I said to her.

" Come out. Hurry up!!! Where is your twin?" She asked.

" She is downstairs talking with Dad about something." I said and came downstairs.

" Ok, just come out in 5." She hung up. I shook my head. What a girl!!!

" Good morning, Dad!!!" I ran to my dad and hugged him from side.

" Good morning, princess." My dad said and kissed on my head. " Where are you going this early in the morning?" Dad asked.

" Girls day out, Dad." I said.

" Oh, alright." Dad said and I kept hugging him like a little kid. When I was kid I was always too close to my dad. Natalie and Noel was always close to mom but mom loves all of us equally and Dad, he always loves me the most.

" You haven't class today?" Dad asked.

" No, I haven't." I said shaking my head still hugging my dad.

" Well, some time spend time with your dad too princess." Dad said.

" Any time you want, dad." I said. He smiled.

" Still baby." Natalie commented checking her file. I sticked my tongue out at her.

" The next weekend. Tell Noel about it." Dad said.

" About what Dad?" I heard Noel and saw him coming downstairs with Mom.

" We are going on a family trip next weekend." Natalie said.

" Very, good decision, Ryan Axton. I have told you thousands of time that your kids are more important than work. But you are too busy with work." Mom said. Dad smiled and pulled her closer, wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

" You are important too, sweetheart." Dad said to Mom and I smiled at them. How I love them. The loveliest couple ever. Mom sighed.

" But where do you want to go?" Mom asked.

" Let's go to Grandma's house. I miss her these days." Natalie said.

" I miss both of them." Noel said.

" Me too." I said.

" What about you, honey?" Dad asked Mom.

" I am ok with going anywhere if I am with you and the kids." Mom said and I kissed her cheek. She smiled.

" My ladies." Dad hugged us both.

" You forget me, Dad." Natalie hugged us too.

" Well, I am abandoned." Noel said and I laughed.

" Come here, little boy." I pulled him closer and hugged him kissing his cheek.

" I am not a little boy." He said.

" You will always be my little boy." I said. He shook his head.

" Then, next weekend?" Dad asked.

" Ok, I have no problem. But why next weekend?! Why not this weekend?" Noel asked.

" Cause, we have an invitation this weekend." Dad said.

" Where Dad?" He asked.

" To the Wycliffe. I thought you girls already know about this." Dad said. " It is your friend Glinda Wycliffe's wedding this Sunday." Dad said. Natalie and I looked at each other and smiled.

" Oh, we know that, Dad." Natalie said.

" Very well then. Mom, Dad, I will be late for class." Noel said. He kissed on mom's forehead and ruffled my hair then ran out of the hall. I pouted. I am his else sister but he always acts like he is my elder brother. I smiled. Crazy kid!!!

" Careful." My mom said to Noel.

" I will be, Mom. No worries. Love you." He said and disappeared.

" What a boy!!! You gave him all your cursed genes, Ryan. His anger issue is not less than you." My mom said and Dad laughed.

" Well, he is my son. He was bound to be like me." Dad said. " Besides I didn't complain when these girls took after you." Dad said. Mom sighed.

" They might be resemble me but you gave this girl all your cursed genes as well. Her anger issue is no good as well." My mom said pointing Natalie. Natalie just smiled.

" Well, I have no problem with that, mom." Natalie said.

" I know." Mom said.

" Ok, we need to go now." I said." Sabrina is waiting for us."

" Sabrina came back?" Mom asked.

" Yes, mom." I said.

" Ok, then be careful." Mom said.

" And drive safely." Dad reminded us.

" I will." Natalie said and we came out of the house and saw Sabrina was waiting out the the gate with her car.

" You girls are late." She said. " Get in."

" Woah, new car!!" I said.

" Yeah, my dad and his love. He only can shower me with money." She said bitterly. She got in.

" Alright, why did you tell me to contact Karol?" Sabrina asked.

" We need an appointment. Did you talked with her?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah. I did. But still confused why do you need an appointment?" She asked.

" She is the owner of a jewelry store, right?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, but what's with that?" She asked.

" We need a duplicate engagement ring for Glinda." Natalie said.

" What?! Why?" I asked my twin who was busy working in her laptop.

" What do you guys think Glinda will wear the ring that the Hendricks give her?!! No, she will only wear the ring that her husband give her." She said.

" What is going on your mind?" I asked my twin. She turned her head back to me and smirked. Well, this is not a good sign at all.

" Yeah, I have not even met that guy yet." Sabrina said.

" You will meet him today. He is coming." Natalie said. " I have texted him. He will join." Natalie said." Have you told Glinda what I have told you to tell her?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, I have told her." She said.

" Good." Natalie said. " Wycliffe you might be the old player but I am also the daughter of Ryan Axton. You will get what you deserve from long and you will remember Axtons for rest of your life. It's an Axton promise." Natalie said and I nodded.

" I am with you." I said.

" Count me in." Sabrina said.

" Reputation!!!! Huh!!! Bloody reputation." Natalie gritted.

" Let's go and meet Karol first." Sabrina said.

" Yeah, we need to get rings first." Natalie said.

" Are we going to exchange them?" I asked. She smirked at me. I tried to read her eyes.

" You will come to know soon, Nate." She said. I sighed. The engagement ring. Yeah, let's get them.