Explanation

Natasha's POV

" Will you please sit down?" I told my twin who was currently glaring at Christian who was wearing a straight face. Natalie shot him another glare and sat down the chair in front of her. Christian pulled the chair for me and sat on the other silently. No one dared to say anything.

" Start over!!!" Natalie almost shouted.

" Natalie first of all you need to calm down." I said.

" Calm down?! Nate, what do you mean by calm down?" She said.

" By calm down I mean not to shout. Breath in and breath out. Relax." I said. She glared at me hard I zipped up my mouth.

" From how long this is going on?" She asked us.

" 3 months." I answered.

" You're dating him for 3 months?!!" She was shocked.

" No, we are dating for a few weeks." I said.

" Then why did you said that 3 months?" She asked.

" I know him from 3 months. We met 3 months back." I said.

" Impressive, very charming but didn't touched my heart." She said coldly.

" I am sorry." I said.

" Why are you sorry, Nate? It's not your fault. Is it?" She asked me sarcastically.

" Mr. Knight, did you explain the situation between two of our families relation to Nate? I think you did. You are not a liar after all. Are you?" Natalie said venomously to Christian. He just matched her glare for a while then looked away. What was problem between this two!!!

" What!!! You didn't?!" Natalie said.

" I don't think you should shout when I am sitting just in front of you." He responded for the first time.

" You haven't told her everything, did you?" Natalie gritted.

" No, I didn't. Now what?" Christian said challengingly looking at Natalie. I was surprised. There is no one, not even my dad dared to answer back to Natalie when she is in her volcano form. But Christian didn't even cared about it. Chris,  what are you doing!!! Shut your mouth for a while.

" Oh, so you were not to tell her the truth?! Did you have any intention to tell her the truth?!" She gritted.

" I had. I would tell her." He said.

" Why didn't you do that already?" Natalie asked.

" I have tried but it wasn't possible that time." He said.

" Why Mr. Knight? Have you any intention to take advantage of my innocent sister? Mark my words, if you even think about that, then immediately say goodbye to the world cause that day will be the last day of your life." Natalie said.

" Enough!!!" Christian gritted.

" Why?! Truth is bitter. Take it Mr. Knight. You got it great. To take revenge you targetted my innocent sister?!! Are you serious?!! I mean how can you think that I will let you hurt my sister?!! Is you are trying to play then search for another girl out there. You will find thousands. My sister is not a bit*h. If you think so." Natalie said and my eyes open widen.

" Shut up!!! Just not answering your stupid questions, doesn't mean you can blabber out anything. Stay in your limit." He said.

" My questions are not stupids. They are valid. You are after my sister and it is obviously a horrible news for me. Don't raise your voice when you are wrong." Natalie said.