Magic Girl

Christian's POV

She was looking at me with widen eyes. She didn't blink nor said anything she was a statue. She wasn't believing in her eyes. She only broke her gaze and shook her head when my mom hugged her. She hugged her back and my dad too. Quinns looked at me and smirked. What a stupid!!!

She was talking with everyone and time to time looking at me looking at me confirming I am not vanished from her eye sight. I smiled. I looked at her and every time she looks at me she trembles a bit and shook her head. I know she was not able to believe her eyes.

I changed my place and stood on the other concern while she was talking with my mom. She looked at the place where I was standing a while back and she couldn't find me her eyes widened. She was searching for me. I smiled and waved at her. She looked at me puzzled. Then her dad said her something she replied. They all got up from the bed and her dad kissed on her forehead her mom did the same. Her siblings hugged her. My parents walked towards me.

" She is fine now." My mom said.

" Do as I said." My dad said. I smiled at them.

" The test." Quinns said and smirked. I glared at him. He laughed and went out along with my parents.

" Take care of her." Mr. Axton said while he was leaving, " If something happens to her..." Mr. Axton couldn't finish his sentence as Mrs. Axton hold his arm.

" Ryan!! You can discuss that later." Mrs. Axton said and pulled him with her.

" Mom and Dad are going home. We are outside. Talk to her." Natalie said.

" Call us if you need anything." Noel said and wrapped his arm around Natalie's shoulder as they walked out of the cabin. I closed the door and walked towards the bed she trembled a bit when I sat beside her. I looked at her and her eyes blinked, her lips trembled. She was trying to say something. I didn't let her form a word. I just pulled her in my arms at once I hugged her tightly closed to my heart. I was missing her. I was missing her badly. I was suffering without her. I was going to die if something happens to her. I would have died already.

" Christian!!! Yo-" She was saying but I cut her.

" Ssssssshhh!!!" I stopped her. I broke the hug and kissed on her head. She looked at me and hesitantly touched my cheeks. She ran her hands over my arms and her right hand stopped over my heart. She was trying to feel my heart beat. I let her do whatever she wants to do to make herself believe that I am still alive.

" Christian!!!" She softly called my name.

" Yes, Babe." I said softly.

" It's you?" She asked me.

" Yes, Babe. It's me. Your Christian." I said.

" Are you feeling real?" She asked like a 4 years old baby.

" Yes, Babe. I am real." I said kissing her forehead.

" You are alive?!!!" She said.

" Yes, Babe. Safe and sound." I said and she couldn't believe in her eyes or what I am saying. She was looking at me weirdly.

" Ok, let me prove you I am for real." I said.

" How?" She asked.

" Like this." I pulled her closer and kissed her with all my passion.

I didn't let her form a word just kept kissing her. I felt she was frozen at the first but a while later she was kissing me back with the same passion. Her hands wounded around my neck and I tightened my hold around her waist. Her hands reached on my head and she ran her fingers in my hairs. She was soothing my blasting head. She was my magic girl. We broke the kiss as we both were breathing deeply.

I made her lay on the bed adjusting the pillows bellow her head. I sat there caressing her hands. I raised them to my lips and kissed on my knuckles. She looked at me with her innocent shining emerland orbs. I felt myself lost in them. She hold my hand and pulled me closer until I was laying next to her. I pulled her closer to my heart.

" Do you have doubts anymore that I am alive?" I asked kissing her head.

" B..but..but... Ho..how?!!" She said looking into my eyes.

" You saved my life, Babe." I said.

" Me?! I didn't do anything." She said shaking her head, " I lost my senses for 3 days after hearing that news. It shook my soul. My brain refused to support my body. How can I help you from out of the fatal accident?" She asked innocently.

" You did, Babe. Trust me. You gave me your luck and that saved me." I said.

" My lucky wrist watch?!!" She asked and I nodded. " But what did it do? It's just a thing, Christian. It's an object." She said.

" It did. It saved my life." I said.

" But how?" She asked. I put her head on my shoulder.

" You remember you told me this watch is you, if I lose it I will lose you too?" I asked her.

" Yes. It's my lucky watch. It always saved me from accidents. You remember the day I was in the middle of the road a truck almost knocked me?" She asked and I nodded. How can I forget that horrible incident!! I hold her tightly.

" Yeah, what happened with that?" I asked.

" That day I wasn't wearing my watch. But you saved me. I realized you are my luck. So, I gave you my watch, you need it more than me. Cause, you don't care about yourself when it comes anything about me. So you need all my luck." She said and I kissed on her eyes.

" Thanks, babe. For giving me your luck." I said.

" But how did it saved you?" She asked.

" The day I was coming back I left it in my hotel room. I went back to get it and missed my flight. And rest you know the plane crashed." I said and she trembled. Her hold on me tighten.

" You missed the flight for my watch?" She asked me.

" You are the most important for me than anything else my life." I said. " And look missing the flight saved my life." I said.

" God saved your life." She said and crossed her heart.

" Yeah, he did." I said kissing her forehead.

I heard a knock on the door. The next moment Natalie and Noel entered the room.

" They want to talk." Natalie said.

" Who?" I asked.

" Our cousins." Noel said.

I was damn nervous now. Her cousins!!! Noel said they were very worried. They must be angry with me. I looked at her she smiled at me. I have my magic girl. I no need to worry. I kissed on her forehead and earned the most beautiful smile in my life. I smiled at her back. She was the real magic of my life. I really don't need anything else.