Information

Natasha's POV

" Shit!!! This is a bloody stupid idea to search for Brayden Thistlewood. There are so many profiles here with the same name. It will take me a whole year to find him out like this." Sabrina said.

" Keep searching. We need to contact him as soon as it possible." Natalie said. We were searching the Thistlewood guy in social media.

" Holy cowgirl!!! There are a lot of hot guy." Sabrina said.

" Concentrate." Natalie said.

" You're engaged." I said.

" I was joking." She said.

" But I have been noticing the changes in your language. 'Holy cowgirl' wasn't your word before. It was like ' Crikey' or just 'Gordon Bennett'." Natalie said. Yeah, I too noticed she uses American accent more now.

" Affected by Jack. He is American if I haven't mentioned it already." She said.

" Are you leaving for America after wedding?" I asked.

" What?! No. I am staying here only." She said. " No bloody reason can make me leave my home." She said.

" You still swear a lot. Just like I met you last time. I thought you will change a bit these days after everything. But I am happy that you are strong." Natalie said.

" I don't let a manky, minger, di*khead, jerk face, bloody Fu*ker spoil my mood and time. I believe in move on and live a better life. I am not at all regretting for leaving that arsehole." Sabrina said.

" Wow!!! A dictionary of curse. Nate, did you closed your ears?" Natalie joked and I glared at her.

" But I am happy for you." I said.

" Like I said their is no place in my life for a bugger." Sabrina said. " But for now, I am quitting searching. Cause, we can't find him out this way. This is a stupid idea to find him out. First of all Brayden is a common name, secondly we are not sure if he really uses one. He might not use it. Who knows!!! This idea is absurd." Sabrina said.

" What will we do now?" I asked.

" We can do 2 things. Try to contact Glinda's manager, she might have Brayden's number." Natalie said.

" Why will she trust us?" Sabrina asked.

" That's the point." Natalie said.

" What is the second choice?" Sabrina asked shutting down her laptop.

" We can send people to Ireland. I am sure Brayden at home now. I don't know how to reach him after that." Natalie said.

" Umm.. I wanted to say something." I said raising my hand.

" Sure. Tell us." Sabrina said.

" I mean no, leave it." I said.

" Why? Speak up, Nate." Natalie said.

" No, if I tell you, you will get angry." I said and sighed.

" And why is that?" She asked.

" Cause it's about Christian and you hate him." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

" Who is Christian? Your boyfriend?" Sabrina asked me. I sighed.

" Unfortunately yes, what's with him? Did you tell him about this?" Natalie asked.

" No, I didn't." I said.

" Then?" She asked.

" I mean do you remember on our birthday Glinda came?" I asked.

" Yeah, she did." Natalie said.

" When I was talking with Christian she came to talk with me. She said she met Christian in a party in NYC. May be Christian too knows Brayden Thistlewood. I am not sure but Glinda recognize him at once. May be Brayden told her he knows him or something like that." I said.

" Not sure. But can try on it. Call Christian and ask him if he is in touch with him." Natalie said. I thought she will reject this idea just hearing Christian's name. I sighed.

" Alright." I said and took out my phone. I dialed his number. He took the call after 2 rings.

" Hello, Babe. Good morning." He said and I smiled, " Did you sleep well?" He asked.

" Good morning, Christian. Yes I did. How are you?" I asked.

" I am fine. What happened? Are you ok? Did your sister bothered you again?" He asked.

" Nothing happened, Christian. She didn't. She is a little bit angry with you." I said.

" Alright. I need to settle that issue with her. I will do it soon. Don't worry." He said and I smiled.

" But you both don't like each other." I said and sighed.

" In that case, we both love you. So, need to do it for you." I said.

" Thank you." I said and smiled.

" You're welcome." He said.

" Christian, umm.." I said and tried to think how should I start.

" Yes, Babe. What is this?" He asked.

" Christian I called you for something. I am not sure if you can help me or not." I said.

" I will try my best." He said and I smiled.

" Christian, do you remember Mrs. Thistlewood?" I asked

" Mrs. Thistlewood?" He asked

" My friend, Glinda. She came to talk with us and told that you both met in a party in USA?" I asked.

" Oh, yeah. Mrs. Thistlewood. What about her?" He asked.

" I mean do you know Mr. Thistlewood? Her husband?" I asked.

" Brayden?" He asked. I nodded. Then I realized I was talking in phone.

" Yes. Do you know him?" I asked.

" He was my college fellow. Later he went to USA for studies. We met their in that party. And I found out he got married." He said.

" Are you in touch with him?" I asked him.

" Whom? Brayden?" He asked.

" Yes." I said.

" Yeah but why, Babe?" He asked.

" I was trying to call Glinda but her previous number is not reachable anymore. So, I was wondering if I can contact her husband he might can provide us with her number." I said. Literally lied to him. Sorry Christian.

" Why do you suddenly need to meet her?" He asked.

" Cause one of our school friend is getting married and she wants to invite Glinda too. So, she needs her number. But unfortunately her number is not reachable." I said.

" Ok, alright, Babe. I am texting you his number. I gotta go. Bye, Babe. Take care. I love you. See you soon." He said.

" Bye, you too take care. I love you too." I said and smiled then hung up.

" Wow!!! Lovey dovey typical boyfriend, isn't he?" Sabrina asked.

" May be. But I love him like the way he is." I said.

" Alright. Let's solve the issue first." Natalie said.

" There was some information about this Brayden guy." Sabrina said. " I wonder what kind of guy he is who was able to tame Glinda!!!" Sabrina said.

" Same here." Natalie said.

I nodded. So true. This guy was something. I don't know. May be we will meet him soon.