Mission Wycliffe House (Part-3)

Natasha's POV

" We're wishing to see Ms. Wycliffe. Please, inform it to her if she is inside." Natalie said to the security incharge of Wycliffe house. What an actress she is!!!

" But ma'am, she doesn't want to meet anyone right now." He said. Liar!!!!!

" Tell her that her friends Natalie Axton, Natasha Axton and Sabrina Reikon came." Natalie said. " Pretty please. It's very urgent."

" Ok, ma'am. I will try for once" he said and left.

" I don't know why is this guy lying?" I asked myself.

" They are trying to hide something." Sabrina said.

" I know." Natalie said.

" Trying to hide Glinda." I said suddenly out of nowhere.

" Let's see." Natalie said.

" Ma'am, Mrs. Wycliffe is at home. She wants to meet you. May be she can say whether Ms. Wycliffe wants to meet anyone right now or not." He said.

" Oh, sure. We will be glad seeing her after so long." Sabrina said.

" Very well. Please, follow me." He said.

" Now why does this lady want to meet us?" Sabrina mumbled. Only we could hear that. Natalie chuckled.

" May be she wants make sure it is really us." Natalie said.

" Oh, that's right." Sabrina said. " I still feel this is sick." I smiled at her reaction.

" Nothing is sick here, keep a normal face. Anyone can figure it out that you are in fighting mood. Relax and put on a normal face." Natalie said to Sabrina. Sabrina gave her a toothy grin which was seeming funny.

" Now it is seeming utterly fake." Natalie said.

" It's all I can do for now." She said.

" Be normal. " I said to Sabrina.

" Uhhh, I hate pretending." She said.

" Relax." Natalie said and Sabrina sighed.

" Alright." Sabrina shrugged. We reached the main entrance.

" There is someone who will help you to reach Mrs. Wycliffe. Have a good day." The security incharge said.

" Thank you." Natalie said and we went inside.

" This way please, ma'am." We found a maid. We followed her and reached the living room. I have come in this house many times before with Glinda and Natalie. But today it's seeming a Fortress to me. Will we be able to help Glinda get out of this Ford?!! I found Mrs. Wycliffe sitting on the couch reading a book.

" Good afternoon, Mrs. Wycliffe." Natalie said. She looked at us. I felt like she can see what we are thinking right now. I felt uncomfortable under her gaze.

" Hmm, good afternoon, girls. Have a seat." She said.

" Thank you." Natalie said.

" Hmm, let's hear what kind of emergency it is which pull you guys here?" She asked.

" Mrs. Wycliffe, this is Sabrina Reikon. She is one of the closest friends of Glinda since high school. It's her wedding next week. She wanted to invite her in person. This why we are here to meet Glinda. Besides, it's been a while we last time hangout together. So, we came to meet her." Natalie said.

" Alright, but I don't think Glinda will be able to attend the wedding. She is exhausted due to working a lot. I think you can understand, girls." Mrs. Wycliffe said. What a liar!!!!

" Mrs. Wycliffe, I have been dreaming about this fairytale wedding since I was a kid. I wanted her to be my maid of honor. I would love that if she comes." Sabrina said. I sighed.

" But she can't. You have to understand." Mrs. Wycliffe said.

" Can we meet her at least, please? May be she agrees." Sabrina said.

" She won't." Mrs. Wycliffe said coldly.

" Can we meet her for once? Please, don't say no. I have come from Liverpool to invite everyone in my wedding. At least let us meet her once if she doesn't want to go, it is ok. But it's long since I last saw her." Sabrina said. Mrs. Wycliffe thought for some time.

" You girls have 15 minutes to talk and come back." Mrs. Wycliffe said.

" Sure, ma'am. Thank you so much." Sabrina said.

" Beth, take them to Glinda's room." Mrs. Wycliffe said. " 15 minutes only." She said.

" Yes, it's enough for us." Natalie said.

" Ok, then. You got it." Mrs. Wycliffe said.

We followed the maid. It was not the way where Glinda's room was. Where is she taking us!!! I asked myself. After a tour of  20 minutes of the whole Villa, she took a turn and went to the end of the castle like Villa. We found a door. There was a room.

" This is Ms. Wycliffe's room." The maid said.

'Not at all Ms. Wycliffe she is Mrs. Thistlewood. And she is going to get out of here soon.' I wanted to scream this but I didn't. I kept quiet.

" Thank you. You may go now. We need to talk a bit private with Glinda." Sabrina said.

" But wait a minute, ma'am." Beth said and she took out a key from her apron's pocket and unlocked the door.

" Why is she locked here?" Natalie asked.

" She is not locked, ma'am. She has locked herself inside. Now you guys can go and meet her." Beth said.

" Thank you." Sabrina said. We went inside and it was dark all around.

" Why is this room so dark?" Natalie asked.

" Turn on the lights." Sabrina said. I took out my phone and searched for the switch. Once I found them out, I immediately light up the room.

" Beth, get out of my room this instant. Neither I want to see your face nor I want to throw the meal on your face. So, get out before I do something like that." I head Glinda shouting.

" Lin!!!" Sabrina called softly her name and her body got frozen. We found her laying her on her face on the floor. Whole the room was messy. There were things broken and a total disaster. Her clothes where all around the room, papers, like someone made this room a disaster.

" Lin!!!" Sabrina called her again.

" Reikon!!!" Glinda said softly and sat up on her position.

" Lin!!!" Sabrina ran to her and hugged her tightly. She started to cry at once hugging Sabrina.

I was shocked seeing Glinda like this. Her hair was messy face was totally tear strained. She was looking like a mess. I was just shocked seeing her like this. What a big mess was it!!!