Now Or Never

Christian's POV

" That's really beautiful." I heard Patricia saying as soon as I entered my home. My blood boiled at once but I tried to kept myself calm. I entered the hall saw Patricia and Mom were checking something on her phone.

"  Good evening, Mom. Good evening, Dad." I said.

" Chris!!!" Patricia said and was coming towards me. I gestured her to stop right there.

" I don't have time to waste on you. Don't bother me." I said coldly to her.

" Chris, you can be a little nice with her." My mom said.

" Never." I said.

" When are you leaving for Spain?" My dad asked.

" The day after tomorrow." I said.

" What happened with tomorrow?" My dad asked.

" Flight got cancelled." I said.

" Why aren't you going on jet?" My dad asked.

" Just some time need to catch flight too." I said.

" Alright if you say so." My dad asked

" Mom, Dad?" I called them.

" Yes, son?" My dad asked smiling at me.

" I have something important to talk with you." I said.

" What is it, Chris? You can tell it here." My mom said.

" No, mom. It's personal. Can't say in front of outsider." I said. I saw Quinns leaving the room but Patricia was sitting like a stupid.

" Do I need to write it down and slam on your face that I want to talk with my family privately and you are not my family?!!" I gritted at Patricia. " Quinns, come back. Sit down here. I didn't meant you to leave." I called him. He stopped and came back.

" Patricia?!!" I gritted.

" I won't spill your secret." She said.

" You don't spill secret you spill venom." I said. " Just leave before I do something bad." I said. She stomped her feet and went away. I know she is somewhere there.

" Chris!!!" My mom and Dad glared at me.

" I am sorry, Mom, sorry Dad. But she has to leave. I don't want her in my life ever. Once was enough for a lesson." I said.

" If you guys can come to the balcony?" I asked my family.

" Chris, what happened?!" My mom asked.

" Mom, I will tell you. Please, sit down at first." I said. I was damn nervous.

" Yeah, tell us. What do you want to say?" My dad asked.

" Umm... It's a ser.. serious matter...umm.." I don't know how to explain.

" You are shuttering, Chris!!!" My mom said surprisingly.

" Umm... No.. I am not." I said.

" Definitely you are." Quinns said.

" Shut up!!!" I said. My dad shook his head.

" Can you both stop fighting for once?" My mom asked.

" He always irritates me." I said pointing Quinns.

" Now start over." My mom said glaring both me and Quinns.

" Well?" My dad insisted. I don't know from where to start.

" If you don't want to talk then we must've dinner first." My dad said.

" No, I want to talk and it's important. Very very important." I said.

" Then talk." Quinns said. I glared at him.

" Can't you see that I am trying?!" I gritted." I said.

" Christian Knight, come to the point!!!" My mom said.

" Umm... Yeah, there is a girl." I said and stopped to see everyone's reaction. Quinns was smirking but my parents were looking at each other. Not having any clue I guess.

" There are many girls. Whom are you talking about?" My dad asked.

" You know her." I said slowly.

" Yes, but what about her?" My mom asked.

" Mom, there is a girl. I told you about her." I said.

" Who?" My mom asked.

" Mom, I told you, there is a girl. I like her a lot. Umm, I think ... Uhh, I think I love her. No, I don't have any doubt I love her." I said.

" That's nice. Then?" My mom asked.

" Mom, ummm, I uhhh... I ... I want to step the next level of the relationship." I said.

" Does she love you too?" My mom asked.

" Yes, she is my girlfriend." I said and got a glare from her.

" I am sorry. But I mentioned her once to you." I said.

" Who?" Mom asked.

" I will tell you once I finish." I said. " I actually wanted to tell you that I want to... Umm ... Want to marry her." I said with so much difficulties.

" Really?!" My mom asked and I nodded. Preparing myself to be shot when I say she is Natasha Axton.

" Yes, mom." I said.

" Marriage is not as simple as you are thinking. You have to take responsibilities. Are you ready to take them?" My dad asked.

" Yes, and you are going to me attached with someone forever. Are you willing to stay in that forever?! If yes there will be no back out." My mom said.

" I am sure about that. I want to take the next step. I am asking you guys for your opinion." I said.

" Alright. I don't have any problems. Even I will be happy seeing my son settling down in life and being happy." My Dad said.

" Having someone always with you is an amazing thing. Isn't it?" My mom said and looked at Dad.

" It is." Dad said and smiled at her. I love my parents. I have always seen them like this. Always in love with each other. I smiled.

" Who is the lucky girl?!" My mom asked. My smile vanished. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

" She is Natasha Axton." I said and kept my eyes shut. Cause, I know my parents hate Axton. But I can't help it.

" Natasha Axton?!" My parents asked.

" I am sorry but I couldn't help it." I said. " But she is a nice girl. I swear you will love her. She is really innocent and naive but she is very very good person." I said.

" Alright, son. I might give you the permission to marry her but we are not her guardians. Do you think her parents will agree to marry her with you?!!" My dad asked.

" I don't know." I said.

" Go, ask Ryan first. I am not sure what will he say. But you must try to convince him." My dad said. I nodded.

" If he has no problem them will you guys be happy with it?" I asked my family. They nodded with smile.

Ok, done. It's now or never. I need to face my fear. I sighed. I think time has arrived.